The Shameful replica of you. part I

Once Upon a Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa~~ catch me if you can!” The young woman said as She ran playfully on the Haeundae Beach

“Don’t let me catch you, because I'mma eat you up once I do that” He grinned and jogged after Her, slowly at first but then picked up his pace making her squeal and as he caught up with her, he grabbed her by the waist kissing her softly, sweeping her off her feet then gently putting her down.

“You are the most beautiful Woman I've ever met hyun-ah” He caressed her cheeks, getting lost in her hazel eyes.

“You're Making me shy oppa, My handsome oppa” She traced his chest as her eyes twinkled in mischief.

He broke into a gentle smile and hugged her so tight.

She had a wicked smile plastered on her face 

Gotcha!

He pulled back and she put back her fake gentle smile that She had moments ago and they walked hand in hand to their cottage.

………………..

She laid sprawled in his embrace after an intimate love session, She played her fingers on His chest as He caressed Her back sensually.

“You didn’t tell me much about yourself, Oppa…” She looked up at him with her round doe eyes.

“Hmm… What do you want to know?” He asked back.

“Anything.. like what do you do for a living? What did you study? What do you like and what do you hate? everything you can tell me” She sounded like She asked randomly, but She was too eager to know the answer.

“Well I studied business management  and I'm currently helping my mother in her small bakery shop She's the only family I have and I just love helping her doing whatever She likes ! I can't wait for you to meet her” He talked about his mother’s humble shop proudly as if it was the most prestigious working place ever, well it felt like that for him! He was holding her in his embrace tight so he didn’t notice the sudden change of expression on her face.

“Eoh? Is that so? G-good then, It must be really enjoyable to work with your mom… I-in the b-bakery” She faked a smile at him.

“It is, and my mom is very kind, You'll get along very well” He genuinely said

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it” She replied with a tight lipped tone

He was attempting to have few more rounds with her but She turned her back on him and pretended to sleep, so he had enough with kissing her shoulder before surrendering to sleep as well.

{That same day at Incheon airport}

“Ahhh! Joah, finally Back in Korea again, it feels like ages since I left” She took a long breath before letting it out

It’s nice to breathe Korea’s Air again

She was busy with her phone typing a text to tell her dad that She’s already arrived when a hand tapped her shoulder. Startled, he looked up in surprise “Appa!!” She abruptly got up and threw herself in her dad’s embrace.

“My princess, I miss you so bad!” He hugged her so tight.

“Miss you more Dad!”

“Omo! Uri Seohyunnie has grown up a lot! Eii I shouldn’t have sent you to the states, I would’ve like to watch you grow up so beautifully like that, darling” He said and twirled her around making her giggle.

“Appa, you’re just exaggerating. Besides I’m still daddy’s girl! Nothing changed, and I’m staying here for good, we’ll have plenty of time together” She grinned at him childishly.

“Still my girl? Does that mean that no one had managed to sweep my princess off her feet? Good then I’m planning to keep you a little longer honey” He tapped her chin playfully.

“De appa, I’m planning to stay with you longer as well… no one will separate us” She linked her arms into his “Let’s go?” She suggested and they started walking towards the exit pushing her luggage trolley towards his car.

………………………………

Seojin woke up abruptly…She found herself secured in Yonghwa’s arms, She puffed in annoyance as She tried to untangle herself from him, but carefully not to wake him up, as She successfully took his hands off her and sprinted towards the bathroom She had the shortest shower cleaning herself up then wore her clothes and left but not before scribbling  a note carelessly , and leaving it on the night stand.

{Later that the morning}

That morning Yonghwa woke up to the empty space next to him, he felt a little disappointed, but he hoped to find her in their mini cottage’s small kitchen making them breakfast?

He smiled and got up , wrapping a towel around his waist then checked the kitchen but didn’t find her, checking the other parts of the cottage but found no trace of her ‘Where would she go?’ he muttered and then got back to the bedroom.

He racked his head thinking of possibilities, just then his eyes fell on a small paper on his bedside table

‘It was nice meeting you oppa, I really loved being with you but I don’t think we’re made for each other, please don’t look for me’

-Joo Seohyun-

“Wha- what? Seohyun?! Please don’t do this to me” His eyes looked around frantically as if she would pop out of a corner and tell him it was a joke, He rushed out looking around maybe She Just left moments ago and He could catch up to her but seems like He pushed His luck way too far, She was nowhere to be found.

‘You cannot ask me not to find you, cause I will find you… my Hyun’ He crumpled the paper in his fist and threw it away.

……………………………………………..

“You did what?” Jimin laughed in an uncontrollable way, She almost rolled on the floor.

“Ugh, don’t remind me of that! Jimin-ah… it was the most horrifying feeling ever, ‘I help my mom in her bakery’ I can’t believe I went out with a lowly woman’s son, The way he acted when we first met gave off a rich man aura, I can't believe I was deceived, Thank god I left as soon as possible” Seojin scoffed as She blew her manicured nails to get them dry.

“But, what if he found you?! What will you do?” Jimin asked

“He won’t” Seojin smirked.

“Eh? How can you be so sure? You’ll be in trouble if he did” Jimin pointed out

“Well if he searched well, he’ll probably find the queen Bee, and not me” She rolled her eyes

“By the queen bee you mean?” Jimin arched an eyebrow

“Seohyun of course! It’s the perfect timing though. She’s back from the states. She’ll take all that low life creatures’ nonsense” She laughed then narrowed her eyes.

“SeoJin’ah! Isn’t that way too much? What if she found out? I mean using her name is a little-” Jimin was so worried

“Oh no She won’t, How the hell She’s gonna find out huh? Something done by Someone that She never knew existed?”

“Y-you mean, She doesn’t know about you?” The short haired girl gasped.

“Yeah, well thanks to our loving daddy? He split with our mom, took my sister in his golden castles and provided her with a princess like life, and left me to rot in that poor disgusting hell with my useless mother… I’ll make them all suffer, I’ll ruin her image and life till She goes insane” She grabbed the chair handle way too hard as tears prickled her eyes.

“Seojin-ah! I'm sorry, I really didn't know” Jimin hugged her best friend.

“I’ll be fine, because I’ve found someone else” She wiped her tears and slightly pushed her friend who looked at her in question so she continued.

“I’ve met him outside the resort, He looked gorgeous, he screams money and wealth, for real this time, we’ve agreed on a date , tomorrow night” Seojin explained

“Omo! You’re really something; you never miss a chance” Jimin was amazed at her friend’s abilities, making her roll her eyes “But anyway!! What’s his name?”

“Kim Jae Hyun” She blurted every syllable proudly as if She got the best fish in the ocean.

………………………………………………………………..

One Year later {Seoul}

Yonghwa was staring into space, Damn it! She’s just girl and it’s been a freaking  year… not a day… not a month… and She left no trace… She really doesn’t want him to find her isn’t she? Should He give up already? He’s really unsure.

A churning sound came from the opened small door bell of the bakery indicating someone came inside,

“Welcome to The flower Bakery shop” He said from behind the countertop and aimed to stand up to accommodate the costumer, “Yonghwa-yah! Can you please see what’s wrong with the 6th oven? It’s not functioning” His mom came from the kitchen and told him in a hushed tone.

“Okay then! Just serve this costumer okay?” He distractingly said and didn’t actually see who was there.

“Okay, darling just go, I’ll take care of it” She patted his shoulder as he disappeared into the kitchen.

“Annyeonghaseo! How can I help you Agassi?” Mi Yeon asked gently

“Annyeonghaseo! Ahjumma, I’ll take four small ginger bread and one large blueberry pie” The woman smilingly ordered.

“That’ll be ready in few minutes, wait a bit~” The older woman chirped and disappeared inside the kitchen, bringing out freshly baked ginger bread, and a large blueberry pie with icing sugar on top then gently put them in two separate boxes, then in paper bags, handing them to the younger awaiting lady.

She took them and nearing it to her nose making a delighted expression on her face

“Ahjumma~~they smell so delicious, I’m sure the taste is as appealing! I’ll come often” she politely said

“Omo~ you’re one kind and polite lady, god protect you” Mi Yeon smiled so wide at her

“I’ll be going now! Have a nice day” She said as she handed the pastries price.

“Please do come back again! You gotta try our other pastries” Mi Yeon happily said.

“Sure thing” She grinned and then bowed lightly as She turned and left.

Just then Yonghwa came back on the counter and watched the lady’s disappearing back, He felt like a cold water bucket was poured on him, She looks so deadly familiar

Is he now imagining her in every woman he sees?

“Hyun?” He mumbled as his body felt numb all over and couldn’t react or even chase after Her, He might’ve just seen her back but he really memorized how She looked like from all sides, He literally knew Her inside out! He regretted not staying a bit more and seeing that costumer and making sure instead of staying unsure like that! And maybe He’s just hallucinating because of thinking of her 24/7 for a year.

“Yonghwa? Yonghwa-yah!” His mom called repeatedly

“Oh? Yes omma” he absentmindedly replied

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you keep staring at that girl! Are you having some ert thought?” His mom laughed and slightly hit his chest.

“AnYo omma~~! She just looks familiar that’s all” He faked a smile at his mom

“Familiar? Eii, just tell me if you like that costumer! She’s the nicest lady that ever came here! I’ll gladly hook you up with her! She said She’ll comeback” she whispered like some teenager

“No omma! You know I’m already taken” He smiled faintly

“Aiish! Stop talking about that wench already! She left you for over a year and here you are still mourning about her when She’s living her life like you’ve never existed” she angrily said

“Omma~! Don’t talk like that about her… I still determined to find her” He seriously said

“She MUST have a good reason to leave or I’m not going easy on her at all” Mi Yeon threatened

“I really hope so too” He sighed

…………………………

“I’m Home!” Seohyun shouted as she took off her sandals at the entrance.

“Eoh! Wasseo?” Mi Ryu her step mom uninterested asked.

“Yeah, where’s Appa?” She asked as she placed the paper bags on the living room table.

“He’s got an urgent case outside the clinic, the prime minister’s health is deteriorating, that old man is dying I guess” Mi Ryu nonchalantly said as she checked her nails.

“Oh, God auntie! Shouldn’t we pay a visit to the prime minister’s house or something, we should check on him” Seohyun worriedly asked.

‘JunHyun’ Seohyun’s dad was the personal doctor of the prime minister’s family he’s taking care of him personally at  his own home

“That’s what your father said, he’ll come back to take us there! Oh what you got here?” Mi Ryu asked as she eyed the paper bags that Joohyun brought earlier

“That’s the Blue berry pie that you like, auntie. And I brought some ginger bread for dad and Mi hyun, oh where’s she by the way?” Seohyun asked about her Half sister

“She’s sleeping! Please do wake her up! I’m so done with her morning attitude! I’ll make some tea, and let’s sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter