What I Need

What I Need

Hee Rin

 

I let him enter the house.

 

“Myungsoo,I have something to tell you.” I said as he look at me.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Miyoung. Miyoung is just playing with your heart.” I said straight forwardly.

 

“Hee Rin, I know you didn’t like her but, will you stop telling me like this things. You have no rights to ruin her to me.” He said as he glare at me.

 

“But, I’m telling the truth.” I said as he smirk.

 

“The truth? The truth is you’re just envying her. She pretty and she can fix herself like a woman. You, you can’t even wear a 2 inch hills. You’re acting like a kid. You’re just envy cause there’s so many guys who likes her. While you, even a nerd won’t like you.” He said.

 

It broke my heart into pieces. My pride and myself is shattered into pieces.

 

Tears roll down to cheeks.

 

“You’re right. I must be envying her. But do you think that I will ruin her just because I’m jealous of her? That’s a bull reason, Myungsoo. I know that I’m not beautiful. I know that I can’t fix myself like her. I know that even the ugliest guy won’t like me. But, how dare you to hurt me like this. Don’t you think that you’re over the belt. Don’t you think that I’m hurt. You step on my pride. I thought that you’re the least person that will hurt me. I’m wrong. You’re not qualified to be my friend. You’re an Myungsoo. Our friendship is over. Leave.” I said as I push him out of my house.

 

I was left here. Hurt.

 

 

Myungsoo

 

She push me out of her house.

 

I go home but to my surprise, I saw Miyoung. Making out with other guy.

 

I lost my only best friend for a .

 

I walk up to her and slap her.

 

“Guess what the hottest news. We’re over.” I said and she smirk.

 

“Guess what I feel. I don’t care.” She said.

 

“I can’t believe that I choose you over my best friend.” I said as she grin.

 

“Of course you will choose me over that ugly best friend of yours. I’m way better and prettier that her. She’s just a kid who can’t dress herself properly.” She said as I slap her again.

 

“How dare you slap her!” Her said as he want to punch me but Miyoung hold him back.

 

“Don’t waste your time to that L.” She said.

 

“I should be the one saying that. I shouldn’t waste my time to a and a like you.” I smirk and leave them.

 

I enter my house as my phone vibrated.

 

From Hee Rin.

 

     You must be happy now. I will leave for the better Myungsoo. A ugly girl like me should leave you. Do what you want now. I won’t to that of yours. I will leave you. I’m just telling you. You maybe cry to me when you saw the truth. I don’t want to be a handkerchief of yours.

 

To Myungsoo.

 

Why do I just realize this now. Hee Rin is what I need. She’s the one I need.

 

Now, I’m all alone. I walk out and go to Hee Rin’s house. I saw her leaving with all her luggage.

 

“Where are you going?” I ask her.

 

“It’s not your business.” She said.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, Let's make a brand new start. Don’t walk away.” I said as a tear roll down my cheeks. She’s crying too. “I’m not in love with her. Now what really matter is you. It’s you Hee Rin-ah. She may have what I want, Hee Rin, you’re the one I need. She ain’t for me. You’re the one I need.”

 

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo. I’m hurt. I can’t just forgive you. I’m shattered. I’m sorry.” She said as she enter the cab and leave.

I was left there. Crying. I lost everything. I lost what I really need.

 

I’m so stupid.

 

Miyoung is not for me. You’re the one I need, Hee Rin-ah.