What I Need

What I Need

Myungsoo

 

I’m walking in the street of Myungdeo when I bump to this beautiful and y girl.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” She apologize at me and I smile.

 

“It’s fine. It’s okay to me when a beautiful girl like you will bump me.” She smiled at my compliment.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Park Miyoung.” She extended her hands and I shook it.

 

“You?”

 

“Kim Myungsoobut you can call me L. Uhh…  Mind to have a lunch with me?” I ask and she nodded.

 

“Sure.” She said.

 

I don’t know why but I act different around her. She makes me feel different. She made me feel that I need to be presentable and well-mannered at anytime which I never felt around Hee Rin.

 

We made our way to ******* Restaurant and after maybe an hour, we finished. I sent her home and she thanked to me.

 

“L, thanks for the lunch and for sending me home.” She smiled and I smiled back.

 

“It’s okay for me. Uhh… Let’s meet again. Here’s my number.” I held her my phone and she give her mine. We exchange numbers and I bid goodbye.

 

“Miyoung, I’ll leave now. Let’s just see each other some time.” I said and she nodded.

 

“Arasso. I’ll wait for your call.” She smiled and enter her house. I called Hee Rin that I’ll go to her house to tell her about Miyoung.

 

 

Hee Rin

 

Kim Myungsoo. The guy I love for more than a year now. He’s my best friend since I met him when I was 14 years old. He’s always there for me. I know that he’s  bubbly. He never wants to be so formal and sometimes, even having dinner with his parents, he never acted like a well-mannered person.

 

He called me and said that he will go to my house to talk about this girl named Miyoung. I felt jealous but I can’t tell him that I like him. I just can’t.

 

After 10 minutes, he arrived with a smile on his face. I go outside to open the door for him.

 

“It’s not obvious that you’re really happy, huh?” I said sarcastically as he smiled wider.

 

“Yeah. Let’s go inside so that can tell you about this girl.” He said and we go inside the house. He swat on the couch as if he’s sitting on the floor.

 

“Now, tell me about this Miyoung girl.”

 

“Okay. This morning, when I’m walking at Myungdeo, I bump at her. I invite her to have a lnch ith me and she agreed. Then I sent her home and I got her number. You know, I started acting different around her. I never thought she will make me feel this way. She’s y and beautiful and always wearing a make-up.” He continued complementing about Miyoung.

 

Well, she’s really different to me. Way different than me.

 

 

After a week, I think Myungsoo got closer to that Miyoung. I’ve met her once when Myungsoo introduced her to me as his girlfriend. I never thought that he will really date her and now, they’re official.

 

Now, I’m walking at the mall. I’m alone. I think I saw some familiar girl. I walk near to the girl and she’s Myungsoo’s girlfriend kissing another guy.

 

“Baby, when are you going to leave that L?” the guy asked her.

 

“Baby, don’t be so jealous. I’m just playing with him. You know that you’re the one I love.” She said and kissed him again.

 

So she’s just playing with Myungsoo all along? I never thought she can do it.

 

I called Myungsoo and told him to go in my house. 20 minutes he arrive with a smile on his face.

 

“Hee Rin-ah~”