REVIEWS

└ RUNNING MAN CLUB ┐ — APPLY NOW!
「AUTHOR NOTE」
Thank you for applying! i'm really happy that you've put in effort to create the character so as a sign of respect, i'll enjoy the process of learning about your character!

reviewing = in process of reviewing~
Accepted = good job! you're in the waiting list!
pending = minor mistakes, please correct it~
rejected = too many mistakes made.. :(

colored = points to edit
colored = points to consider editing
「WINDFALL : MARIO NAM」
Hi windfall, thank you for being my first applicant! you're really fast! moving onto mario, he is a lovable character. i'm not surprised, he is humble, outgoing, good at sports and a student from overseas, no wonder he is popular. I had imagined him to be a bad boy type but that's not the case, he belongs to the pops. thank you for giving many trivias~ to be honest, I thought he was a split image of kim jongkook but in your interview, you mentioned that he is a follower, I'm a bit confused as he is pretty much a leader or could pull off a one-man show easily. I really enjoyed your character and once again, thank you for applying!
「ACCEPTED」
「MERMOISA : LILY KWON」
hi mermoisa, thank you for applying! nice face claim, park sora is a real beauty and she fits lily's personality to the core. lily is no doubt a flawed character that can be developed overtime, personality wise. i can picture her as the type whom do first and regret later. in the personality section, there isn't enough information to support how is she flirtatious. please elaborate more, like how does she flirt, what did she do to make guys blush and stutter. the background which shapes her personality is also good except the part where she is the most wanted girl and being an ideal daughter. can you elaborate on that as well? i also like to know if there is any guy who can be immune to her flirting because i can't make every male member fall for her if she is chosen. with that, I do really enjoy knowing lily and once again, thank you for applying!
「PENDING」
「HANI_COOKIE : CHLOE HAN」
hi hani_cookie, first off, thank you for applying. For the style, don't worry so much about exposing. I'll make them wear pe attires! chloe does seem to be the sporty girl-next-door type and i love how you made her loud. if she is the mission team, the chasing team could definitely sought her out immediately. but i'm a bit concerned with her clubs. being a co-captain most probabl meant that she'll have meetings and being in basketball club, i'm pretty sure they'll train at least twice a week so i don't really know how she find the time to join another active clubNext, chloe seemed to have issues with her temper. it's not a bad thing and if she is chosen, she might probably experience some disciplinary lessons from her members. however, being a social butterfly isn't exactly the correct term to connect with. moreover with her protective brothers, it might be hard for chloe to have lots of friends as she gets closer with guys than girls. i absolutely adore her 4d personality. anyways, thank you for applying, i really enjoy meeting chloe han!
「ACCEPTED」