CHEATSHEET

└ RUNNING MAN CLUB ┐ — APPLY NOW!
「CHEATSHEET」
( plot ) : a club that runs like running man, although a bit lacking in funds, the founder strives to create fun games where the club members and guests can enjoy while earning cca point. unlike other clubs, this club's official member recruitment stops below 10, meeting the principal's rules of getting at least 5 members to join. every week, the crew will stay back and play games as their club's activities. they have the approval of using the entire campus, provided that they do not disturb the other students.

( face claims ) : only ulzzangs as idols might be mentioned from time-to-time within the story. park jungdo is taken.

( age ) : 16-20 years old; 1996 - 2000 liner as they are high-schoolers.

( personalities ) : at least 4 good traits and 4 flaws. no contradicting traits, well-developed characters are appreciated but flawed characters that can grow over time are loved. do elaborate on how they will interact with other members. Using the original running member cast is not a bad idea.

( gender ) : as this is a strength and stealth story, i would prefer males over females. my maximum intake of females is probably going to be 2-3.

( friends & love interests ) : there probably won't be much interactions with them as it's all about fun and games and you're going to bond with your members and guests more than them. however, if you really die die need to have one, feel free to add them in.
+ a club "couple" is also a probability. of course, it's the lady that's doing the choosing. (I'll be stalking your comments) nothing is going to be official.

( interview ) : to show how your character interact.
「BROWNIE POINTS」
+ under-rated ulzzangs
+ interesting and realistic personalities that is easy to get along
+ male characters
+ some seniors ()
+ awesome game suggestions