☆ TEASER

└ RUNNING MAN CLUB ┐ — APPLY NOW!

TEASER

"BEFORE THE START of the club."

24th March (THURSDAY), after school

Twirling the clubroom keys around his finger, he casually made his way to his designated room. The club has yet to officially start but before anything, he knew he should get everything ready and prepared first. Ascending the stairs, Kyujun arrived before his clubroom. It was a relatively small space that could at most fit about 10 seated people as most of the area was taken up by shelves and a large table settled right in the middle of the room.

What choice did he have? That was the only unused clubroom and he didn't need to use it throughout the entire club session as he have the whole school campus for the activities. With that said, the room condition now was so much better than previously, when he first arrived to the club two weeks ago - where he was greeted with dust and webs that had been accumulated, cardboard boxes were all over the place and a gloomy atmosphere as the clubroom was located nearest to the furthest staircase of the school, making the room unnoticable as many, apart from the explorerers, would miss.

Hearing the keys chimed upon unlocking the door, he pushed the door open after fumbling with the handle. Upon entering the room, his fingers automatically reached for the switch, brightening up the dark room and revealing the clean, spotless workspace he had worked hard for within the past few days. Grabbing the air-con remote, he pointed it towars the air conditioning. Within minutes, the lukewarm air became cold. Placing his bag down on the nearest chair, Kyujun stretched out a little while he walked down the row of shelves, double checking his requisites.

"Nametags, Bells, Beanbags, Paper disks."

"Decorations, Balloons, Table tennis balls."

"Paper Plates, Plastic cups, Soft drinks."

"Snacks." The 178cm lad stopped at a particular box, digging his hand in and withdrawing out a handful of them.

Moving back to the large table with his snacks, he scattered the tidbits onto the hard surface and took out his laptop. Kyujun leaned back against the chair, waiting for the laptop to start while debating how he should recuit s. It would have been a lot easier if he have a co-leader or even a teacher to help him. However, as most teachers were occupied with their respective club and work. The principal lend his name to the club as the teacher-in-charge but even with that, the chairman could not help with anything.

Pondering hard about it, he sank onto the cool surface. Other clubs were trying hard to recruit as many members as possible, what if I do things a bit differently? a thought hit his mind. With that one idea, he slowly process his thoughts on the ideal club he wanted. "Running man stops at 7 official members and have guests.." He opened up a document page in his large device before his fingers started typing up a plan. "I will recruit within the range of 6-9 people." He muttered, "then invite random students to be our guests of the day."

Taking an hour and a half, he completed his poster for the club and set up an online recruiting form. "Would anyone believe in this?" Kyujun knitted his brows, worrying about not getting any members. If he were to fail in recruitment, he planned to drag his good friends into his club. Shaking off the uneasiness, the lad stood up. "Okay.. I'm done for the day."

Packing up his things, Kyujun locked up the clubroom and headed to the computer lab to print out a couple of posters. The male was pleased with how the poster came out after printing that he decided to print out an extra for his own safekeep. Heading towards the offices to deposit the keys, he conveniently bypassed the bulletin board. Pasting the poster right in the middle on the board with tacks, Kyujun left the scene and headed for home.

A few days later...

Kyujun did receive a few interested applicants and arranged to have a short one-on-one interview with them. At 1pm, Kyujun heard a knock on the door before it swung open, choking the fellow who was drinking soda. A strong presence invaded the room and with the sound of confident footsteps, Kyujun flinched at the sight of a female.

nstead of taking the seat opposite Kyujun, the female marched straight towards Kyujun and settled on the desk, directly in front of him. The lass was dressed similar to a deliquent and her demeanor was dangerously seductive. Resting her right foot on the male's knees, she leaned closer to Kyujun. "I'm Lily Kwon. You want to talk?" She questioned. Kyujun leaned back against his chair whilst staring at the strong-willed female.

The interview ended quickly as Kyujun gave obvious questions and Lily returned back sarcastic answers. When the female exited, the male shivered slightly. "She is a dangerous beauty." Kyujun heaved a sigh, waiting for the next applicant.

The next candidate was also a female but she was less dominating than Lily, or so Kyujun had thought. Shuffle-dancing her was into the clubroom, the female greeted Kyujun. "Whoa, this place existed? It's so tiny." Her words were blunt. Kyujun nodded at her comment, "You're?" He was trying to ask for her name. "Chloe, and I'm fine, thank you!" She approached him to shake his hand.

Interview with Chloe lasted for 20 minutes. "Thanks for applying, Chloe! I'll consider your spot." Kyujun thanked the lass. "I hope to join your club!" She gave a cheerful grin before waving to him and exiting the room. Kyujun returned the wave before plopping down onto his chair. "She's energetic. Really energetic."

The last candidate was a male. "Sorry for the wait. I had photography club." He held onto the camera, indicating that he was still attending his club. Kyujun was stunned by the appearance of one of the school's flower boys - Mario Nam. However he wasn't exactly pleased with the fact that the other were in not one, but two clubs. "You sure have good time management." Kyujun praised the male. "Not at all." Mario lifted a smile.

The interview was cut short as Mario had to return to his club session. Alone once more, Kyujun caught a glimpse of his potention applicants. Neither of them are weak and that was exactly what he is looking for but what exactly makes the club ongoing. "I might need more time to think about what my club sets up for." He sighed.

author's note

 

Teaser's out, I've decided to add our lovely applicants as cameos for this teasers! For those participating, you have 1 more week to hand up your applications! If there's not enough applicants, I'll cry. ( TT ^ TT ) I'm pretty excited for this story to start so PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CHARACTERS!!!!