New beginning

Can what was lost be fix?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jung Yunho arrive at his condon he step in and put on the lights then signal for Ken to enter. At first glare people can tell that Yunho is a cool people, but that they don't know is that its just a cover up for him no to get hurt by others. And now he is going to take care of this boy he named Ken. he don't know Ken, but at the same time he seems to know so much more. As he debated inside his head he didn't know that Ken had wonder off. As he can back to the real world he shouted "Ken? Ken where are you?", but the was no reponse then he shouted again before he heard a small vocie saying "I'm in the kitchen". Yunho didn't know if he should be shock or scream so he did nothing.

Yunho when to meet the boy in the kitchen who was trying to make food. "Ken? what are you doing?" he asked. "I'm making dinner Yunho for us" Ken said making Yunho to feel weird, but good weird in the bottom of his stomach. "I am really thankful for that, but you can't remember your name and from what I see you're making quit a mess" he said making Ken eyes to water. "I was trying to h-help" Ken stutter out. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry please forgive me" Yunho said slowly making Ken to smirk a bit. 

"Don't worry hyung. You can cook and I will just seat here and watch" he point to the chair under the kitchen table. 'He's a pain' Yunho thought to himself. 

....

After Yunho changed out of his uniform he wore a white v-neck shirt and a blue boxer with an pink aprons he can't remember having. When he enter the kitchen he find Ken seating the same place he left him. 'The boy is quit beautiful' he thought staring at Ken. 

"Oh sorry hyung. I didn't see you there" Ken said maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter