I don't know

Can what was lost be fix?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dark room woke a beautiful young man who look confused about something, but didn't know what. He somehow know that he should be worry about something, but again it never crossed his mind. When he fully awake the first question he asked himself was "who am I? And where am I?". 

All of a sudden someone started knocking on the door. He walked slowly to the door almost tripping on somethings in his way. When he open the door he regretted it because the were not only one person at the door, but lots of police officers.

"Who are you?" One of the officer said as he point his gun at him. "I-I don't know" he answer and of course the man didn't believe him. The officer signal to the other cops to lower their guns. 

"You're coming with us" the cop said as he handcuff him. 'Again why am I here' he thought to himself. 

...

At the station the beautiful young man who can't remember his name waited as the police man that brought him to the station when to talk to him boss. 

...

"Mm sir?" The cop nervously open the door a bit afraid. "What now?" his boss asked somehow in an annoy tone as he turn again he his chair. "Hmm...well...we have a man here who can't remember anything, sir". "Why are you telling me this shouldn't you be trying to find out who he is" the boss asked still annoy as his face turn cold.

"That the thing sir. We got an unknown call telling us where to find him, but he can't remember where he came from or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter