Troublemaker

Can what was lost be fix?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner Yunho was so full that he when to bed forgetting that he had someone living will him. Maybe it was just the food or maybe the fact that he hasn't getting any sleep for days now.

....

Waking up was a pain in the for Yunho, literally. He open his eyes only to be greeted by the bright sunlight making him to groan and hide his face under the cover. After five more minutes trying to under his face from the sunlight he finally give up and woke up, clearly not seeing the body next to him. He when to the bathroom to wash up, before going downstairs. He still  sid not see that there was someone in his bed.

When he was downstairs he started to play his voicemail/message. Time he finally came to his senses was when he haerd the message he got from Minho last night. 'Hyung it's Minho. I find out who the boy is from the blood you give me and P.S be careful he's trouble. Not bad trouble, but trouble'. "Ken" he yell. Yep now he remember that he had someone living in his house with him. He search everywhere, but his bedroom. Thinking that maybe Ken runaway he when upstairs to freak out, only to find Ken peacefully sleeping in his bed. Yunho toke a deep breath to calm himself because Ken was safe. 'Wait. Ken was in his bed?' He question himself and then he murmur the himself. "What have you done now".

"Done worry your beautiful face hyung nothing happened well not yet anyway" Ken said when a big smirk on his face.

"Why are you even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter