It's The Costumes

Submissions For Fanforyeol

“Are you sure that we have to dress like this?” Kris asked for the umpteenth time.

“For the last time, yes!” Chanyeol answered him exasperatedly.

Kris harrumphed and checked himself in the mirror. “This doesn’t feel right Yeollie.”

“But boy, does it look right.” Chanyeol piped up.

“What kind of party is this again?” Kris asked again.

Chanyeol sighed and walked over to Kris. “It’s a Christmas party hyung.”

“Then why the need to dress up in all of these leather?” Kris asked as he side eyed Chanyeol.

“It’s a costume Christmas party.” Chanyeol amended.

“And I get to wear the leather pants and the leather jacket while you only get to wear oversized Santa outfit with red nose and reindeer hairband? What are we even going as?”

Chanyeol smirked and placed a red Santa cap on Kris’ head. “You’re the badass Santa’s little helper and I’m Rudolph!” He answered merrily.

Kris snorted. “You look more like a drunken Santa. And I’m pretty sure ‘badass’ is not a quality Santa looks for in his little helpers.”

“Don’t be such a spoilsport hyung. Think of all the fun we’ll have!” Chanyeol nudged him.

Kris raised one of his bushy eyebrows. “What fun?”

Chanyeol leered at Kris. “Oh, I don’t know. Me taking off that leather jacket off of your body? Me getting you out of that tight leather pant? You ripping the Santa outfit off of me? So many possibilities.”

Chanyeol’s playful tone had turned low and seductive. Kris groaned and whipped around to draw Chanyeol into his embrace.

“Keep talking like that and you won’t be attending any party tonight.” Kris growled.

“Hmm, correction. I will be attending only one party tonight.” Chanyeol wound his arms around Kris’ waist.

“Yeol, you’re killing me.” Kris hissed and ground their lower bodies together.

Chanyeol could feel the bulge inside Kris’ pants and he could feel his own desire waking. With a regretful sigh he released his hold and pulled away.

“Later hyung. Baekhyun will chew our ears off if we’re late to his party.”

Kris groaned but let Chanyeol go. “And how do you expect me to get rid of this?” He pointed down to his crotch.

Chanyeol looked at him with a mischievous smile. “Imagined walking in on your parent getting it on. With whipped cream and chocolate syrup.”

“Yeol!” Kris gasped in horror. “Eww, that was one mental image I could live without.”

But it was effective as Kris could feel his fading. Then Chanyeol had pulled him out of their apartment and walked the short distance to Baekhyun’s.

Chanyeol rang the bell and the door was open by Minseok in a clown costume.

“Merry Christmas!” The cat eyed male said as he ushered Chanyeol and Kris inside.

They returned the greetings and stepped further into the apartment. There were already a number of people inside, all wearing costumes.  Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun in a white doctor suit with green scrubs underneath, Jongin in a racing suit, Kyungsoo wearing black turtleneck and black pants (basically his everyday clothing) and heavy eyeliner on his eyes. (Chanyeol had a strong suspicion that the eyeliner was Baekhyun’s handy work.)

“This looks more like a Halloween party.” Kris muttered under his breath.

Chanyeol laughed. “Baekhyun missed Halloween since he had to go to China. He’s making up for it now.”

“No wonder.” Kris snorted.

Just then Baekhyun came bounding over to them.

“Merry Christmas!” He yelled as he hugged Chanyeol.

He turned and hugged Kris, but not before he whistled and gave the taller man an elevator look. “Looking great Mr. Wu.” He said.

“He’s my man Mr. Byun.” Chanyeol chimed in.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “No harm in looking Channie. If you don’t want the rest of the planet to look, you should’ve dressed him in potato sack.”

Chanyeol laughed but hooked his arm on Kris’ elbow in possessive gesture. Kris only smiled at the two best friends’ antics.

“Okay, now kiss.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“Huh?” Kris said intelligently.

Baekhyun pointed up, where a string of mistletoe was hanging from the ceiling.

Chanyeol laughed and pulled Kris in for a kiss.

It started sweet and chaste, but when Chanyeol tried to end it, Kris chased after his lips and recaptured them in another kiss. Soon, tongue and teeth followed. The kiss turned to steamy when Chanyeol let out an involuntary moan.

Baekhyun was clearing his throat but no one paid him any attention.

“Guys! Guys! You’re in public!” He screeched when he saw Kris’ hand sneaked under Chanyeol’s red robe.

“Get a room, you two!” Someone yelled.

Kris ended the kiss and threw a half-hearted apology to Baekhyun before he dragged Chanyeol back to their apartment. Chanyeol did end up only attending one party that night, but boy did they have fun.