Chapter 6

Baby, Can't You Sea?

The alarm blared and Yongguk fell out of bed in his effort to turn the darn thing off without escaping the warmth of his sheets. His phone rang, extending his arm, he reached up and grabbed his phone, answering the call.

"What the hell do you want Himchan?"

"How was your date?" Jongup asked.

"Why are you calling me from Channie's phone?"

"Can't find mine. I stayed at Channie's."

"Please don't tell me you were sodomizing my best friend."

"Well, actually-"

"Nope. Don't wanna hear it. Pick me up in ten." he grumbled before hanging up and wriggling towards the door like a caterpillar. Yongnam opened the door to the room and stared at the inching quilt-ipillar. It wasn't even noon and he was already done with his twin brother's .



"ALLLLLLRIIIIIGHT EVERYONE, ITS SUNDAY AND THE SEMI FINAL GAME BETWEEN OUR HOME TOWN RIVALS. AS OUR HOME TEAM WE HAVE THE TAKO ACADEMY SQUIDS AND THEIR BADASS MASCOT, THAT'S RIGHT EVERYBODY...TAKOOOOO MATOOOOOO."

The crowd cheered as the team came running out. Team captain and catcher, Kris, had his usual stone face glare as he looked around at every one. The cheerleaders above the dig out were screaming loudly as TakoMato finally skipped his way onto the field and did a little dance.

"AND NOW I PRESENT THE CHALLENGERS, THE CALAMARI OCTOPI AND THEIR RAD MOLLUSK-OT....ZEEEEEEEELOOOOOOO."

Everyone was screaming as the team poured out from the dugout, Captain Namjoon grinning as he saw everyone, the Octopus running around finally showing off his dance skills. 

Zelo and Tako Mato were standing right in front of each other, not too far from the pitcher's mound. Zelo pushed the other back. The squid stumbled back before pushing the other back. They began gesturing as if they were about to start a fight. Just as the Octopus looked like he was about to throw a punch, the squid...slipped behind the other and wrapped his tentacles around him in a hug. Zelo flailed his tentacles around before Tako Mato pulled away and ran back to the dug out, shaking his....posterior...as if to tease the other.

The teams lined up, some kid named Kim Kibum sang the national anthem. The loud mouthed announcer (yet another Kim Jong- something or other) finally announced the beginning of the game. The Mascots returned to their dugout until the seventh inning. 



"I am not pretending to be you, you're little octopus is gonna know I'm not you when they announce Bang Yongnam as the pitcher and batting third." Yongmam stated before adding, "And since my hair is not baboon red."

"I- I never said I was talking about the octopus." Yongguk stuttered in the locker room as he changed into something more comfortable. 

"And I never said that I had a crush on that cheerleader who wears thigh highs with shorts, but everyone knows."

"You can't see me under the costume."

"I live with you, I've seen enough to know that you have the hots for the eight tentacled dongsaeng." The black haired twin pointed out. The red haired boy exited the locker room, refusing glance at his brother who was smirking triumphantly.



"Hyung! There you are! Where were you?" Junhong asked as the senior sat next to him. Yongguk scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he explained that he had gone to wish his brother good luck since he was pitching. The younger doted on him for being such a good brother before offering a cherry tomato.