Chapter 5

Baby, Can't You Sea?
"When dongsaeng notice me turns into, no not that way." Himchan snickered from Jongup's bed narrowly missing an empty tissue box thrown at him from near the computer.
 
"It's not funny, Channie." Yongguk groaned from underneath the computer desk. He buried his face in a tigger plushie in embarrassment and horror.
 
"At least the game was postponed, so you don't have to seem him tonight." Jongup said from next to Himchan.
 
"Ah but you see, they have a little date tomorrow at Junhong's for rap related rhymes." Himchan responded.
 
"It's not a date." Yongguk's muffled voice was heard.
 
"Totally is."
 
"Is not."
 
"You two gonna be in his room alone?" Jongup teased with a eating grin before narrowly dodging a half empty tissue box.
 
"Just make sure you don't do anything inappropriate to the kid, he's still a ." Himchan smirked.
 
"Gukkie is a , remember? That octopus seems pretty innocent too considering he cought this squid's attention."
 
"I almost forgot about that, he acts so badass that- BANG YONGGUK I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR FOR THROWING THAT UNUSED TISSUE BOX AT MY FACE."
 

 

"Hyung!" the younger smiled as he opened the door to the house before calling, "OMMA, MY FRIEND'S HERE. WE'RE GONNA GO HANG OUT IN MY ROOM."

A female voice from somewhere inside the house yelled back, "ALRIGHT LET ME KNOW IF YOU TWO NEED ANYTHING. I'LL BRING SNACKS LATER."
 
The blue haired boy smiled as he invited the older in and began leading towards the basement. Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "I thought we were going to your room."
 
"My room is in the basement, my brother has the room upstairs." Junhong explained as they began walking down the stairs. After his eyes adjusted to the dim light, Yongguk looked around the room. The room was relatively clean, although piles of laundry seemed to be peaking out from under the bed. The younger probably just stuffed whatever had been lying on the floor under the bed to make it presentable. There was an entire wall filled with pictures of Junhong's family and friends from over the years. In the farthest corner of the room was a computer surrounded by a lot of equipment and several chairs.
 
"Sit anywhere you like," the blue haired boy scratched behind his neck awkwardly as he sat down in front of the computer, Yongguk sat next to him. There was a heavy silence in the room which the older didn't like, so he broke it.
 
"The game was canceled yesterday." he said. Wow way to go Bbang, he reprimanded himself, cuz that sure didn't sound forced.
 
"Yeah kinda , I was looking forward to kicking the squid's . You wanna hear the sick cheer I made to defeat him this time?" The octopus kid grinned. And while the red haired senior honestly wanted to hear, he knew he shouldn't. The guilt in him not telling the other that he was the squid took over as he refused, "Nah, besides I'm the enemy aren't I. It wouldn't be good if I told the squid the cheer, then he'd try to come up with one to beat you."
 
"I didn't think of that, good point." Junhong said thoughtfully, "are you friend's with the squid?"
 
"Y-yeah. why?" Yongguk gulped.
 
"No reason. Just the way you spoke about him, sounded like you knew him."
 
"I mean, the whole school knows who the mascot is, it's no secret really."
 
"I don't know who he is."
 
"Yeah but you guys are the rivals, if we told you then you're whole football team might jump him."
 
"True," Junhong chuckled, Yongguk gulped awkwardly as he tried to stare anywhere except the younger's beautiful face. Glancing back at his computer he said, "Oh that's right, I have an idea for that rap you wrote during the baseball game."
 

 

"Bye" Yongguk smiled as he hugged the other, slowly taking in the welcoming scent of whatever shampoo the other used.

"I'll see you tomorrow, remember?" Junhong chuckled as he hugged back, "We have the baseball game. You'll be there, right?"
 
"Yeah." the older froze as he remembered. . Desperate situations call for desperate measures.
 

 

"Hey, Yongnam-" Yongguk began as he peaked into his brother's room.

"No."
 
"What do you mean, no?"
 
"I know that face, and that means you have a stupid idea."
 
"But-"
 
"What did you do this time that you need my help?"
 
"Could you take my place as Tako-mato, tomorrow?"
 
"I'm the ace and starting pitcher, and last I recall the only heavy things you can throw are words."
 
"So does that mean you can't-" the door was shut in his face. Yup. He was screwed.
 
 

Author's Note: Once again a shout out to all my beloved subscribers and readers whom I LOVE AND ADORE SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. Also, wondering if anyone recommend somebody I can ask for possibly making a cover? 

See you all next time <3