Six

When He Cried Wolf

     They arrived at the restaurant, where Kyungsoo and the rest of their friends sat. Kai had an arm around Soo's small shoulders, and both waved when they saw the two walk in.

     "So how are our little love birds?" Baekhyun teased.

     "What?" Tao blushed.

     "Don't play dumb, Taozi," he wiggled his eyebrows, "Kris gave us all the detai-"

     Kris interrupted, "What are you guys eating?"

     The waitress walked over and took their orders, starting with Soo. Tao was the last one who's order was taken.

     "I'd like a steak," everyone looked over, "Rare."

     "But Tao, I thought you don't like meat rare?", Chanyeol squinted across the table.

     Tao shrugged. The others laughed, and one of them howled. Tao's cheeks were red, his friends were embarrassing, and loud, but he loved them. Kris kissed his cheeks, causing louder howling, and the waitress asked them to please quiet down. 

     They were all laughing their heads off, and Lay welcomed Tao to their little pack. He thanked him, and dug into his steak. 

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

     Tao walked down the hallway, in a better mood than he was a few days ago. He made it to his class, and Soo flashed a peace sign from across the room. Tao sat next to him, and the small person leaned over to whisper in his ear.

     "I heard we're having a sub today..." 

     "I don't know, I heard that too."

     The sub walked out. He was tall, with red hair, Tao frowned.

     Hide.

     "Well," Soo whispered to tao, ''It can't be. The guy who chains us to the wall and sticks needles in us every full moon." 

     He saw that Tao was confused, "He acts like he owns us, and he's basically the headmistress's pet red head. Ever since that camping trip we went on together, when you were sick, we haven't been the same, and the headmistress doesn't want that to get out." 

     "Is that so?" Tao looked at the man. He would never have guessed that the headmistress was that... secretive. 

     The man looked up, "I am... Mr. Hide... your teacher is... sick."