Four

When He Cried Wolf

     Kris and Tao were still in the same position. Kris had laced his fingers through Tao's, his face uncomfortably close to the other's. His eyes were closed, feeling the hard thump of Tao's heart against his chest.

     That was when Tao realized how much he was attracted to Kris. He usually laughed at Kris's constant face, but now, it was just hot. 

     "Why'd you think you killed me?", Tao whimpered.

     "Tao," Kris hesitated, took a deep breath, then went on, "Tao... I'm a... a... a lycanth."

     Tao didn't know how to respond. Was he kidding? His face looked like he wasn't. 

     "Okay."

     All of the hairs on Tao's body stood up as Kris's lips rubbed his neck, his fingers ran down his shirt, ing each button slowly.

     "Kris, what are you-" he was shut up by Kris's kiss. He pulled away.

     "Tao, I am so sorry for this." Kris gave him another kiss.

     "Sorry for wha-ahhh K-kris???"

     Kris ran his fingers down his chest, his stomach, and down into his pants. Tao turned bright red.

     "Kris... ngh... ha..." Tao was sweating.

     "Shhhh..." Kris rested his head on Tao's chest. His heart was beating even faster now. Harder, faster, stronger, his fangs protruded and his tongue slid across Tao's skin. 

     "Kris," a lone tear wet his cheek, "I love you."

     Tao's scent wasn't lying. This thrilled Kris, he was excited, and wanted Tao more than ever. 

     "Kris..." Tao moaned, "I... I wanna top."

     Kris slammed his hand onto the wall, "Not a chance."

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

      Kris had his arms around Tao, who's head was rested on his chest. Tao was exhausted, and had fallen asleep in Kris's embrace. He ran his fingers through the sleeping beauty's head of thick black hair, and a smile stretched across his face. 

     Kris's phone made a noise. He reached for it and looked at the screen. It was text from Soo. 

      "The boys and I are meeting up for dinner tomorrow night, u and Tao wanna come?"

     Kris wouldn't turn down a request for food, and he was sure Tao wouldn't either. 

     "Why did you even ask? XD"

     Kris put down his phone, then wrapped his other arm around sleeping Tao. He buried his face in Tao's soft hair. 

     "I love you too."

     

(Thank you to everyone who read, subscribed, commented ^·^ it really means a lot to me!)