One-Shot for Hero18 ♥

KPOP: One Shots [APPLY CLOSED ATM..]

(Warning: IF you can't read RATED fanfics PLEASE press the BACK or the X button)

 

 

Title: My job was to make him mine.

 

 

 

 

ChaeHwan was walking to school with HyunA talking about how hot the Korean singers are, HyunA and ChaeHwan was really into MBLAQ when they talk about them they talk about them nonstop. ChaeHwan is a really shy person but when it gets to her friends or about her lovely MBLAQ’s she gets so hyper and crazy and talk to her and about MBLAQ nonstop. “Isn’t re-watching Idol Army so fun?” HyunA started laughing while watching it “Yeah, it’s so funny when Lee Joon’s jeans ripped off and how he had to change his pants…” and they both started laughing out loud standing in the middle of the road waiting for the light to go green so they can cross.

 

The light went green, HyunA and ChaeHwan was crossing when this guy bumped into ChaeHwan. She got up and looked at the guy, but the guy didn’t say anything and just ran to the opposite way of them. “Omg, that guy isn’t even apologising.” ChaeHwan was really angry and was complaining to HyunA “Don’t worry, that guy didn’t get properly educated. Ignore that guy, by the way did you see how he looked like?” then ChaeHwan shook her head. ‘If I ever see that guy again, I’m going to teach him some proper lesson how to apologise.’ then continued walking with HyunA back to talking about MBLAQ.

 

When they arrive to school SoHyun ran up to ChaeHwan “ChaeHwan-ah, I need your book!! I need your exercise book! I didn’t do my homework… Can I copy from you again? Next time, I’ll do it by myself! I Promise.” SoHyun was begging ChaeHwan that she gave up on her and lend her the homework book. “Yah, when are you going to stop being nice to her? She can’t always copy your homework you know?” ChaeHwan just smiled. “I don’t know, it’s like the same routine, I finish my homework, and all school work, eat, sleep and the next day let SoHyun copy it. That became my daily routine for me you know?” HyunA was just muttering to herself saying “You have to change you know? You can’t always be nice like that.” ChaeHwan just chuckled and looked at HyunA saying “I’ll try ok? Now, let’s stop talking about this before we get late for our class.” and ran to her class before HyunA could say something.

 

During class HyunA started nudging ChaeHwan when she was concentrating on her work and listening to the teacher carefully so she doesn’t get mistaken. “HyunA, not now…” and then there was a note flying towards ChaeHwan.

 

[Don’t you want to go clubbing tomorrow?]

ChaeHwan shook her head towards HyunA and got up towards the rubbish bin and threw the paper away. When she went back into her seat she found another note.

[Come on, how about today?]

“HyunA, this is enough. I know you want me to chance and all this, but you know that it’s hard for me!” and then she realised that all the class mates and teachers were looking at her. “HyunA, come up here.” the teacher called HyunA up and ChaeHwan realised that she made a big mistake making her in trouble. ‘Damn, saying sorry won’t cheer her up, do I have to go clubbing...?’ when HyunA went passed me I saw her staring at me.

 

-School finish-

 

ChaeHwan was waiting for HyunA but instead of her SoHyun came running towards her. “Where’s HyunA?” then SoHyun told her that HyunA got an afterschool detention. ‘Just…because of me…’ ChaeHwan became really sorry to HyunA she text messaged her saying,

 

-Hey, HyunA… I know apologising won’t make you feel better… Would you feel better… If I go clubbing with you tomorrow?-

ChaeHwan sighed and was about to put her mobile phone inside her bag when there was a vibration coming from her phone.

[Are you really going to come? Tomorrow, wear something short. At 9pm.outside your place.]

-Okay. Have fun in detention.-

 

ChaeHwan was walking and thinking to herself ‘Clubbing, I never went clubbing before.’ and walked towards the place where it says ‘HongDae Club’. She blocked her ears because of all these loud beats and sound of the music was hurting her ears. ‘So, HyunA wanted me to go to this place?’ there was lots of peoples drinking and gathering around chatting and dancing. ChaeHwan called HyunA,

 

‘Hello?’

“HyunA-ah, im at the club now, do you want to come?”

‘Sorry, I can’t go today, because you said you’ll go tomorrow, I’m at this guy’s party.’

“It’s all cool, I’ll try hanging around here… then go home, so I’ll see how clubbing is like today.”

‘Yeah, you do that… because you really need to stop being a nerd.’

“Oh, thanks HyunA.”

‘You’re welcome, now I really need to go now. See you.’

She hung up on ChaeHwan. ‘Now what should I do here?’ she was just thinking when she decided to sit at the bar drinking and looking what other peoples are doing.

 

She was in the bar sitting and drinking and watching a lot of peoples dance. When something made her get up and walk to the stage where no-one was there. The people’s attention was onto ChaeHwan and the DJ gave her a new music and she was dancing along with. People who were there was cheering for her and dancing along with her. She suddenly felt dizzy and went down the stage to get some fresh air. She was getting pushed and pushed by others while walking because it was crowded and stuffed up. ‘Club is actually good, it feels like my stress are all gone now.’ and forgetting about going out for a fresh air and dancing on the floor with the other peoples.

 

When she was dancing there was this guy who came towards her and started dancing with her. ‘Who is this guy…’ she didn’t care about him and just started dancing. “Hey, remember me from this morning?” ChaeHwan stopped dancing and looked at the guy. ‘OMG, it is HIM! The same clothes that I saw this morning…!’ ChaeHwan stared at him so hard “YOU!!!!!” she was pointing at him and then he started backing up and walking away from her. She followed him where he was going. It was this room that he went inside. ‘Should I go inside or what…’ then she opened the door and were scared if he was alone, but there were a lot of peoples there.

 

“Come in, have fun here… its too crowded outside,” and then the girls who were sitting next to five other guys looked at me up and down if they were scanning herself. Then one of the girls came up to her “Hey, welcome… I’m SunHwa.” and then went back sitting next to the guy who I was chasing. ‘Urgh, she looks like a . Look at her fully hugging and touching him,’ and then I looked at the others. They were less doing those stuffs than that SunHwa girl. “I just need to talk to him!!” and pointed at that guy, then SunHwa said “Why do you need to talk to JunHyung oppa?” and was fully looking at me. “Are you his girlfriend or what? Why do I need to answer it to you? Can’t he talk?”

 

The guy who seems to be called JunHyung looked at me, and started laughing then all the girls and boys starting laughing as well until JunHyung stopped laughing. “If I can’t talk, then how did I tell you to come in?” ChaeHwan got the alcohol which was poured in the glass of cup and was pretending to drink it then spilt it all over JunHyung’s face. Everyone was quiet except SunHwa “Omo, why did you do that for?” and was cleaning JunHyung’s face for him. JunHyung went up close to ChaeHwan and pushed her to the wall “This is for wetting me” and then he started kissing me roughly, when ChaeHwan was trying to push him back but he got stronger and stronger. He bit the bottom of my lips so hard that ChaeHwan opened making a painful sound and not giving her the change to talk JunHyung planted his mouth to ChaeHwan and this time he slipped his tongue into . ChaeHwan let out a soft sound. JunHyung couldn’t take it anymore he took hold of ChaeHwan’s wrist and went out of the club leaving SunHwa alone staring at us. He pushed her into the car and drove somewhere and ChaeHwan realised that he was taking her to a hotel.

 

“Jun…” she didn’t say any other word because he really looked like his rushing to go to the hotel. When he arrived at the nearest hotel he checked in and went inside the room. He pushed ChaeHwan on the bed and he started taking his clothes off. When he was about to take his jeans off he looked at me, smiling. “This is your first time right? I’ll go easy on you.” and then started finishing off taking his bottom clothes off. ChaeHwan covered her eyes with her hands trying not to look at him . She got taken away by JunHyung and saw him full and screamed. JunHyung shut herself by deep kissing her again slipping his tongue and ChaeHwan in . JunHyung was on top of ChaeHwan and was putting his hands inside her top somehow taking her bra off and then her top of as well while still kissing her.

 

JunHyung then broke the kiss and looked at her top and when he was looking at her “Good enough, do you want to enjoy this or you want to get tied on the bed?” he asked ChaeHwan who was still gasping for air. “This time you kiss me,” ChaeHwan who got her breath was looking at JunHyung ‘Is he seriously going to have with me…? Should I just give it ago? Should I just runaway from here…’ She suddenly remembered what he said ‘You want to enjoy this or want to get tied?’ because she didn’t want to get tied on the bed she put her arm around JunHyung and started kissing him. Since ChaeHwan was wearing her school skirt, JunHyung just pulled her skirt and her underwear. “N…….Don….t…..” ChaeHwan couldn’t say her words properly because JunHyung was in the lead again.

 

“Hah….hah….” when they broke the kiss again, JunHyung was looking straight at her face smiling. “Did you know? Eventho this isn’t my first time having with a girl, I never used to have this kind of feelings towards a girl… I think I like you…” and started kissing her forehead, her nose, , the chin then slowly down to her neck making thick red marks everywhere. He was about to go more down when ChaeHwan stopped him “Before you do anything to me… I think I need to make yours go…” and she was looking down at his pointing at it. JunHyung make out a soft laugh “This is your first time, how are you going to help me?”

 

‘Is he saying that I can’t do it? I know some because I used to watch with HyunA… Maybe I can do what I watched from the movie…’ and then pushed JunHyung down so now that ChaeHwan is on top of him. JunHyung was surprised when she pushed him down. She went down slowly to where his is holding it and started shaking it up and down. JunHyung made out a loud screaming out “Faster….... more... Faster!!” when she was doing what JunHyung was told to do she was shaking his faster as his got louder. She then stop shaking it and was the tip of his with her tongue ‘Oh, how could they actually do this…’ but still didn’t stop and kept on the top of his . JunHyung couldn’t take it anymore he pulled ChaeHwan’s hair and moved her up back and down. ChaeHwan was putting her hands up JunHyung’s thighs hitting him as hard as he could so he could stop but instead of stopping JunHyung’s gets louder and louder. Then JunHyung lets go off her hair as well as taking it all out inside . JunHyung was looking at ChaeHwan, she was about to go to the toilet to take his stuffs inside when he took hold of her waist and let her sit on the bed and facing him. “Swallow it.” ChaeHwan shook her head “Then do you want to eat it together?” ChaeHwan was so shocked that he said that, she just swallowed everything that was in . ‘Urgh, it tastes disgusting....!” JunHyung smiled and pushed her down smiling….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Now, should we get on to the next level?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You wanted the RATED scenes O.O Is this the story that you wanted? Did you like it? Did you...

 

 

 

*eh hem eh hem*

 

 

 

 

 

ENJOYED IT?? =D