One-Shot for Dark_Angel18 ♥

KPOP: One Shots [APPLY CLOSED ATM..]

Title: Broken Friendship.

 

 

 

Karam and L.Joe was at the backyard of the school talking to eachother. They were watching on their iphone ‘We Got Married’. Karam and L.Joe was laughing together “HAHA, this is so funny, did you see JoKwon and GaIn talking in English?”L.Joe was laughing so hard when he finished his words. Karam just laughed covering his mouth when he noticed a girl in the corner of the building.

 

“Hey, hey you see that girl over there in the corner of the building?”L.Joe looked at where Karam was pointing too. “Psssh, come on man, let’s go and talk to her. I think she’s alone.”Karam refused to go with L.Joe when he dragged Karam with him towards the girl. The girl didn’t realised that they were infront of her and keep on looking at the cars go past and looking at the peoples crossing. Karam nudged L.Joe to not interrupt her and go but L.Joe blocked her view “Hey, im L.Joe and this is my friend Karam, nice to meet you~”the girl just looked at them.

 

“…………”she didn’t say anything but just look at them. They both were just standing infront of her didn’t know what to say to her. Then there was a voice from behind. “HaeJin-ah, what are you doing here? I was looking for…”and this other girl was looking at Karam and L.Joe. She came towards us “Why are you guys here? Did you do anything bad to my friends?”Karam was about to explain everything when L.Joe made the situation by saying “Can’t your friend talk? We were just trying to be nice to her.”then the girl who was sitting down stood up and was facing to her friend “I’m going first…I’ll see you in class…”and then she walked away.

 

“Sorry, I think I misunderstood then, I am Sunny, HaeJin’s friend. She doesn’t talk much, she doesn’t trust any peoples but only me because we were friends for along time…Eventho, I was friends with her for along time, I never saw her smile…”and then Sunny did a real upset face. Karam then looked at the back of HaeJin walk and ran up to her to catch her up, he ignored what Sunny and L.Joe said. “Hey, wait for me.”HaeJin stopped.

Karam came up to her breathing in and out. “Wow, you walk so fast man…”and looked up to see how HaeJin’s expression is, she had no expression. It was the same as ever. Just looking like she’s day dreaming about something.

 

“I…don’t know you…”she suddenly said a word to me. She looked at me as if she was about to cry, Karam didn’t know what to do but just look at her and fiddle with his fingers. “I just wanted to be friends with you, I heard from your friend that you don’t trust peoples that much…but its fine to trust me…”HaeJin looked at his eyes and then she nodded. “Why don’t you ever smile?”HaeJin’s eyes were shaking and her whole body started shaking. Karam was about to help her and was about to tap her shoulders to make her feel better and make her calm down but “DON’T TOUCH ME!”she screamed at him and ran away from him.

 

Sunny and L.Joe who was behind them quietly saw what happened and kept quiet. Then Sunny came up to Karam “Never ask her why she can’t smile…If she thinks she’s real close to you, then she tells you by herself. That’s how she shows that she trusts you…Just don’t ask her any questions…”and then Sunny ran inside the building where HaeJin ran inside. L.Joe then pushed Karam “Whoa, where did that confidence come from?”he smiled and punched L.Joe “You want to have a bet?”then L.Joe looked at him wanting to know what the bet is “Let’s see who HaeJin trust first.”L.Joe was surprised of the bet that Karam was doing. “Don’t worry, it’s just a bet…you know we’re not going to have a real feelings towards her or anything. So you want to do the bet or what?”and L.Joe was thinking about it then nodded towards him “It’s a bet.”

 

Karam’s P.O.V

 

Karam didn’t know why he wanted to have a bet with L.Joe but it seems kind of fun to him but at the same time feels sorry for the girl HaeJin. He didn’t know what made him do this but he had a weird feeling when he was infront of her. Firstly, he didn’t wanted to get involved in her life but when he was talking to her and saw her shake like that and really scared he wanted to protect her and such.

 

He walked up the corridor and was thinking when someone tapped behind his back. He turned around and saw the girl. She was looking down the floor not looking at my eyes. ‘Did she come to see me? Already…but why?’and then bent down a little to see her. She was crying, he didn’t know what to do but with his hands wipe her tears off. HaeJin looked at Karam “I’m really sorry before……”Karam smiled towards her “its okay. Nothing to sorry about…”and then there was an awkward silence.

 

“I…I…can tell you why I don’t smile…”Karam was shocked to hear that because L.Joe and Karam just started the bet today and he already won by HaeJin telling him the truth about why she doesn’t smile. “You don’t need to if you don’t want…”and then she looked at me pleasingly “I want you to stay with me…I don’t want to be alone…and you are the first person who came up to me and asking to be my friend…”HaeJin was about to cry again and this time before I tried wiping her tears off she wiped her own tears off with her own sleeves.

 

“I was abandoned by my parents…and then I got adopted by this person and made me do all work and just adopted me as money…”Karam didn’t want to hear it anymore he told her to stop talking about it. “Money maker…If I didn’t get enough money he will hit me and physically abuse me…that’s why, I never been liked or loved by anyone, and never learnt how to smile…I don’t really know what love it until you came up to me…and my heart started…”HaeJin stopped talking because Karam hugged her so tight that she couldn’t talk anymore. “It’s alright…I had that feelings towards you as well…”and then HaeJin started crying on his shoulders out loud Karam just hugging her and touching her hair to cheer her up saying “Don’t cry…everything is going to be alright…”

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

L.Joe was thinking about why Karam wanted to make a bet with him. He never told L.Joe any bets with a girl before and this was the very first time of him asking him for a bet. Usually, he was the one who ask him for a bet but he refused all my bets. He thought of HaeJin’s friend Sunny and went up to her. He went to her class and go around looking for her. When he found her sleeping on her table he woke up her “Hey, it’s me L.Joe can I ask you a question?”Sunny woke up rubbing her eyes and stretching and then got hit by her head by a dust rubber that her teacher threw at her. L.Joe took hold of his laugh and Sunny was staring at him.

 

“What do you want?”and then he took hold of her wrist “Teacher, I got something to say to her, I’ll bring her safely don’t worry.”and went out with her not listening to what the teacher has to say. “Can you let this go, and tell me what you want to say?”and L.Joe asked everything about HaeJin to lie to Karam that she told me everything. Sunny told everything that L.Joe asked and went back to her class.

 

‘Since I have to be close with her first let me get her a small present’and went outside the school to get her a small present which she’ll like. He found a big teddy bear that she might like and went back to school and walk to the corridor to go to her class room when he saw Karam hugging HaeJin. L.Joe dropped the teddy bear that he bought for her and went up to Karam and punched him.

 

-Stories P.O.V-

 

HaeJin just stood there really shocked. “You told me to do the bet and you are getting over thing too much. Let’s stop this Karam.”HaeJin was looking at Karam “what do you mean? What bet was it?”L.Joe and Karam got nothing to say but just to stay still but since it was Karam’s fault he let it all out, “First, I did this bet so you can tell me the reason why you weren’t smiling, but now, I know this is wrong, at first I didn’t have any feelings towards you…but now…its different…”HaeJin backed away from those two guys her tears coming down her face and running towards the toilet.

 

“So, you did this bet because you like her…?”L.Joe asked me looking at Karam really angry “Yes, I think I did…At first when I asked you I did it for fun, but when I know the reason of her not talking and everything…I started to have feelings for her and started to love her…”then L.Joe smiled and said…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What if I take her away from you…?”

 

 

 

 

Is this how you wanted the story to be? ^0^ !! Then hope you enjoyed reading it !! If you want me to change some bits~ Don't forget to tell me =D