One-Shot for YoomiXstar ♥

KPOP: One Shots [APPLY CLOSED ATM..]

Title : I don't hate you, I love you.

 

 

“Urgh…Don’t you understand me? I hate this kind of clothes. It doesn’t suit me and I don’t even like it one bit. Please change it.”as Yoomi told of one of her servants. The servant looks at her and then smile, “Agasshi, you have to wear this…It’s for today’s special party…”as that servant got into Yoomi’s nerves she got the dress and put ink all around the dress. “Can’t you just understand me once? If I say I don’t want to wear this dress. I don’t.”and then she threw the inky dress towards the servant.

 

The servant looked at her and bowed and went out of her room. Few minutes later, someone opened Yoomi’s room without a knock. Yoomi turned around and was about to scream at the person when it was her parents. Her Mother was so angry that Yoomi can see it from her face because her face has gone red. “Do you know how much this dress was?”and shows the inky dress infront of her face. “Mum, can’t I just get a dress of my own? Please…I’ll just get a similar one but the one that I like…? How’s that?”, she looked straight into Yoomi’s eyes and laughed out loud, “You know, if you mess up this party tonight, you are grounded for a month!”and she went out of her room stomping. Her father couldn’t say anything but just shook his head and say “Sorry…”and went out closing the door softly.

 

Yoomi thought ‘Now, if I don’t get the similar looking dress, I’ll be grounded…’and then took out her phone and looked at the time. ‘Yes, I still have enough time to buy the dress…’and she started getting ready to go to the dress shop. She wore a white top with skinny jeans and tried her white heels that she likes. She finished her make up and doing her hair and was ready to go out when her phone rang.

 

“Hello…?”

 

‘Is this Park Yoomi?’

 

“Yes, I am…Who’s this?”

 

‘You’ll get to know me soon.’

 

“If this is some kind of a prank, I’m not in the mood ok?”

 

‘Ke…You haven’t changed abit.’

 

“Well…Guess what? I didn’t pick my phone up to waste my time talking to you. Bye”

 

She hung the phone up at that guy. ‘Aish…What’s with him anyways? He sounded somehow similar to this guy I know…’and she kept on thinking about it when she realised that she had to go to the dress shop. “ARGH…!! I’m late because of that bastard!”and ran to where the driver was. “Go to the dress shop that I normally go to.”The driver looked at me from the mirror “Yes, agasshi.”and started the engine.

 

 

Jong Hyun’s P.O.V

 

 

“JongHyun-ah, it’s time to go to the party~”JongHyun was annoyed by his mother. He told her that he will not go to any parties and his father heard that and said “If you aren’t going then I’ll confiscate your card and your mobile phone.”Jong Hyun stared at his father. “Doesn’t your eye hurt if you stare at me like that?”He couldn’t believe it, he has to go somewhere he doesn’t know to party. “Tell me, who’s party is this?”and his mother smiled at him and said “Don’t you know Yoomi? Their place is having a special party today!”

 

‘Yoomi…Yoomi…’he thought about who Yoomi was and then laughed so loud that his parents looked at him. “Are you saying that I’m going to Yoomi’s place?”and his father looked at him coldily and said “Yes, and we might be thinking about you and her getting engaged.”

 

Heart stops beating. ‘Engaged? I’m only 21 and Yoomi is 18…and we might get engaged…?’he looked at his father “You’re not joking right? Am I seriously going to get engaged?”and his mother came up to him “Ofcourse you are~ even if you don’t…Your father will force you to…So don’t refuse ~”JongHyun started laughing crazily infront of their parents and went up to his father “Fine, let your son get engaged to a person that he doesn’t love.”and he walked away and went inside his room.

 

‘Yoomi…Ke…Should I call her? I still got her number…”and he took his phone out and searched for Yoomi’s number. ‘Here it is…Should I call her or not…Should I…”then he pressed the call button, it rang for a few times and I was about to hang up when I heard a voice.

 

“Hello…?”

 

‘Is this Park Yoomi?’

 

“Yes, I am…Who’s this?”

 

‘You’ll get to know me soon.’

 

“If this is some kind of a prank, I’m not in the mood ok?”

 

‘Ke…You haven’t changed abit.’

 

“Well…Guess what? I didn’t pick my phone up to waste my time talking to you. Bye”

 

Jong Hyun smiled. ‘Maybe, its not that bad getting engaged with her, since we known eachother since childhood…Aish…Anyways I’m going to go out and have a break ~’and Jong Hyun got ready to go out, getting his car key. When he was about to go out of the house, “Where do you think you’re going?”JongHyun stopped and turned around to face his father “Just out for a walk.”and got out of the house.

 

JongHyun was thinking ‘Hehe, maybe Yoomi doesn’t know that we are going to get engaged…’and started the engine.

 

 

 

Yoomi’s P.O.V

 

 

She arrived to the dress shop that she always go to “Stay here.”and she went inside the dress shop by herself. When she went inside she looked at this dress which she really wanted to get but it wasn’t suitable for the party that they are having. So, she chose this dress that is most suitable for the party and got out of the dress shop. She was about to go to back to her car when she bumped into someone.

 

“Ah…!!”Yoomi fell down. ‘Urgh, who is that bastard!!’when Yoomi looked up there was a guy who was smiling at me and held out his hands towards me. She hit his hands so hard and got up by myself. “You seriously haven’t changed Yoomi.”………That voice, its similar…Yoomi looked at the guy……  !!!!!!!!!!!! Kim Jong Hyun !!!!????? She was pointing at him and was about to say something when it didn’t come out. Jong Hyun put her hands down and smiled and went down alittle to come to my height and look into her face smiling.

 

“Yoomi-ah, long time no see.”Yoomi coulnd’t say anything. Her face got real read, ‘why am I going red? Why am I going red? I even said to myself that I hate him.’then Jong Hyun started laughing infront of me. “HAHAHAHAHA, seriously Yoomi do you hate me that much, that you’re not happy to see me?”Yoomi looked at him and said “Guess what Jong Hyun? I still hate you and I will hate you till I die.”JongHyun did a smile that made Yoomi really mad. “What if I get engaged with you?”Yoomi was surprised to hear that “Yeah right, if I get engaged with you! I’ll go marry with you instead!!”and Jong Hyun started laughing again. Yoomi just gave him a stare and walked back to her car and went home.

 

 

JongHyun’s P.O.V

 

 

‘Uhh..Where should I go…?’and then he thought of going to the dress shop that Yoomi loved to go when she was young. When he arrived he saw this girl coming out of the dress shop and he knew that she was Yoomi. ‘kekeke…let’s see if she’s still the same.’When she was walking, Jong Hyun quickly walked infront of her and made her fall down. Jong Hyun nearly made a laugh but hold it, she was talking to herself when she looked up at me. ‘wow, atleast her looks change, I think she’s alright looking now.’Jong Hyun then put held his hand out to Yoomi for her to get up.

 

…………She hit Jong Hyun’s hand so hard and got up by herself ‘that’s something she can’t change. Her attitude and her strength.’He looked at Yoomi and saw her face going red. He wanted to tease Yoomi “HAHAHAHHA, seriously Yoomi do you hate me that much, that you’re not happy to see me?”then she looks into my eyes “I still hate you and I’ll hate you till I die.”Jong Hyun thought ‘Keke, she’s hate me till she dies?’he made a smile ‘oh, I think I made her angry…’I was about to laugh when I got an idea “What if I get engaged with you?”and then saw her eyes go wide and big for a second and did a smile towards Jong Hyun “If I get engaged with you, I’ll get married with you!!”Jong Hyun just looked at her and then laughed ‘HAHAHAHA, did she just say she’ll marry with me? I think that’s going to come true then…’and started laughing to myself when he saw Yoomi staring at him and walking towards the car.

 

When she turned back and he gave her the biggest smile and a wave. I’ll see you at the party Yoomi and quickly went on the car and and called his parents saying that his going to Yoomi’s place with his own car right now which his parents couldn’t disagree with him or say anything to him because he won’t listen.

 

 

 

Yoomi’s P.O.V

 

 

“Huh? What? Me? Engaging with him? Is he joking or what?”the driver looked at me smiling. “Agasshi, today the special party is for you and your chosen guy to be announce to get engaged.”Th..thump…th..thump…‘why is my heart beating so fast? As if, it wouldn’t be him.. Its not going to be him…’and was calming herself down.

 

When she arrived home she ignored all the servants greeting her and ignored what her parents were talking about and went up to her room and took our her childhood pictures. There was a picture taken with Jong Hyun. She didn’t want to remember those days and was about to close the photo book when,

 

“You still have that picture of us?”Yoomi was so shocked that she heard Jong Hyun’s voice and was shaking her head. “Omg, am I hearing stuffs now…”she was about to close the photo book again when, “Ya, look behind you.”Yoomi looked behind and there was Jong Hyun leaning on the door looking at the picture. “Who told you to come into my room? Get out !”but he just smiled and and stayed where he was. Yoomi got up and walk towards JongHyun and was staring at him.

 

“You look like you’re going to hit me any minute. Keke.”Yoomi tried pushing Jong Hyun to let him out of the room but as she do that, he hold her shoulders tightly and pushed her back so hard that they both went backwards and fell on the bed. “Aish, Kim Jong Hyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”she screamd but Jong Hyun wasn’t interested in her screaming and was only looking at the photo book.

 

 

Jong Hyun’s P.O.V

 

 

He saw Yoomi going inside her house. He got of his car and walked towards her house and ring the door bell. “Who is it?”Jong Hyun suddenly felt nervous but get to let his voice out saying “Its Kim Jong Hyun..”and then they opened the door and he walked in. They greeted me as they did in childhood days. He asked where Yoomi went and went upstairs to her room.

 

‘Keke, her room is still pink? Does she still think she’s a princess or something?’and was leaning on the door and looking at what Yoomi was doing. “Do you still have that picture?”Yoomi turned around to see me, then came towards me. ‘I don’t know why , I didn’t have any feelings towards her in my childhood days and other days but why is my heart beating so fast?’then she pushed me trying to get me out of her room but something made me push her and made us both fall down on the bed.

 

She was screaming at Jong Hyun but he wasn’t interested in her screaming. He was looking at the childhood pictures and looking at what she wrote it said ‘when I grow up, I’m going to marry Jong Hyun.’JongHyun laughed and looked at Yoomi…and thought… ‘Maybe, that might come true Yoomi…’Yoomi then looked at Jong Hyun, and he smiled at her and said…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe I didn’t hate you, I think I loved you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoomi ^^ i finished your one-shot. I don't know if you going to like it or not. I tried my best to make it how you wanted but i dont know if this is how you wanted or not...

 

If you want anything to be changed =D i can change it ofcourse =) but hope you like it and enjoy reading it =D