One-Shot for shinyiuhan ♥

KPOP: One Shots [APPLY CLOSED ATM..]

Title: SuperJunior's photographer fell in love...?

 

 

Ayu Aoi had nothing to do at the moment so she was surfing through the internet. ‘Omg, I seriously need to get a job, I can’t live like this forever…’she went on Naver to look for a job that could pay her a lot. ‘How come there’s no-one looking for a single person…?’and was scrolling down so fast because of her anger when this title caught her eyes,

 

‘Needs a new professional photographer.’

 

Ayu Aoi had no experience taking pictures but she still wanted money so she applied for it faking that she has a lot of experience for taking pictures. She was positive about herself getting chosen so she turned off the computer and lay down on her bed. ‘Who cares if I don’t get chosen? I can find another job instead.’and went back to her sleep.

 

 

~* Sorry sorry sorry sorry……*~

 

 

When she was still sleeping there was a call coming from her mobile phone. ‘Mhmm, who is calling me this late…?’she looks at the time and it was 8pmㅡㅡ”she saw the number and it was private numbered so she was not bothered thinking who it is and just picked up the phone,

 

 

“Hello………”

 

‘Hello, is this Ayu Aoi?’

 

“Yeah, that’s me…who’s this calling?”

 

‘We are from the SM Company, and we saw your application…’

 

“Sorry, I didn’t apply any forms in SM Company…”

 

‘You didn’t apply to be the photographer?’

 

“Yes…I mean, WHAT?”

 

‘Hahaha, you applied for the photographer right? As I read your application, you were really professional at photographing, so we are asking you if you can come to our company tomorrow so we can start then…’

 

“O….Ok…Th…Thank you for choosing me…”

 

 

Ayu Aoi couldn’t believe that she actually got chosen to be the photographer. ‘Hmm, I never touched a camera before…what if I do something wrong with it? Aish, I’ll just try my best and do whatever I can, but since its SM Company…does that mean that I have to capture SM singers? Wow, that was my dream and now its really happening. I can see them in real life now!’Ayu Aoi got excited and was jumping on her bed.

 

 

-Next Day-

 

 

‘Whoa, how big is this SM Company?’Ayu Aoi was looking at the top of the building to see how tall the building was, “Doesn’t your head hurt?”Ayu Aoi smiled and said “No, my head…”when she was talking she realised that someone was talking to her. She didn’t look back and ran towards the building when she bumped into the door without trying to open it. ‘Aish, so embarrassing…’she was about to get up when both hands were pushing Ayu Aoi down. “Excuse me, I have something to do in SM Company can you let go of me?”and took their hands of her shoulder and turned back.

 

‘Oh, my…am I looking at an angel or what?’It was SHINee who just recently did their goodbye performance. The hand she touched was JongHyun’s hand. She looked at JongHyun’s hand for along time then she looked at JongHyun. ‘Whoa, he looked more better in real life then looking him at the TV and the pictures.’JongHyun then smiled “You said you have something to do here, and what’s that?”everything was alright except for his voice tone it was so cold. “I…well…I am going to be the new photographer at SM Company, but I don’t know who…”then all the SHINee members got into a circle and was discussing about something. Then TaeMin screamed out “OH!! Then are you the one who got chosen to be SuperJunior Hyung’s new photographer?”then I shrugged “I don’t know yet…I wish…”then the SHINee members looked at Ayu Aoi and then formed into a circle again. JongHyun came towards me “I’ll take you to where Kim Yong Min is…”Ayu Aoi just nodded.

 

 

-In Kim Yong Min’s Office-

 

‘So…he is the one who is acting like a total brat to my lovely SuperJunior boys!’she was fully staring at Kim Yong Min when he smiled ‘OMG, I think I need to vomit.’Ayu Aoi smiled towards him as well. “So, today you’ll start taking pictures of SuperJunior’s next photobook…”Ayu Aoi just smiled at him ‘Oh , I thought he was going to train me first, did I write it so perfectly that he thinks I can just take a picture of them without any problems? I don’t even know how to use the CAMERA!!!’Ayu Aoi scratched the back of her head and bowed at him and went out of his office. ‘, I’m dead.’

 

She slowly walked towards SuperJunior’s practicing room. ‘Should I knock…OMG…Should I just run away from here…? Ok, if I count to One, Two, Three! I’m running away from here…’she breathes in and out so fast “One, two, THREE!!”and turned around to run when someone was blocking her way. ‘H…Huh?’she looked up ‘Damn, I am so screwed.’there was Ee Teuk and the other SuperJunior members behind me. “Hahaha…Sorry for blocking the way…”Ayu Aoi was about to go when someone hold her wrist and pulled her back to the spot where she was in.

 

“Hey^^ what brings you here?”it was Ee Teuk who was smiling at her, ‘OMG…he does really have those nice killer smile…’and was looking at his smile for along time then shook her head. “I…I am your new photographer^^ I was just about to go into your practice room to introduce myself…hahaha…”then Ee Teuk let go of her wrist. “Then why did you count One to Three and turned back without not going inside?”the second question who asked was SungMin. I looked at him ‘He is one little smart guy…that I’ll never forget.’Ayu Aoi walked up to SungMin smiling “Because, I wanted to get something to drink^^”and then someone bursted out laughing mentally “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it looked like you were about to run away!! Do you think we will believe you? HAHAAHAHAHAH”it was Hee Chul. ‘This is why I hate him, he laughs and teases peoples too much…!!’I turned and was going to walk back to Kim Yong Min and say that I’m not going to be the photographer when,

 

“It’s for our new photobook right? Do you want to see us pose in the practicing room?”because of the soft and manly voice Ayu Aoi turned around to see who it was from. ‘Ah…It’s Eun Hyuk…’Ayu Aoi felt her face going hot ‘OMG, I bet my face is like red as tomato now…!!’Eun Hyuk came up to her and looked at her putting his hand on her head “You will know be our photographer. How old are you?”Ayu Aoi looked at him if he was alright or not…‘He is fine looking…he didn’t need to put his hand on my head and say that I’ll be his photographer,, and also, he makes me look short !!’I pushed his hand away “I’m 21 years old! I’m just doing this to get money. Nothing else so don’t even try touching me!”and went inside the SuperJunior’s practicing room.

 

Then the manager came in and said “Your photobook is going to be the y concept the guys who have good body shape and abs are going to take their clothes off and the others will wear see through clothes. Understood?”and all the SuperJunior members nodded. ‘W…What? So…So…So…some of the members I’ll see them topless and other members see…se…see through? I…I’m a girl!! They are all guys and they can can…OMG…this is the best day of my life! I’ll never forget this…’but the only person that she was looking was Eun Hyuk. Eun Hyuk realised that Ayu Aoi was looking at him and came towards her smiling…“Why do you want to see me topless?”and she covered her eyes when Sung Min came behind her and took her hands away from her. “You can see whenever you want, since you are our photographer.”Eun Hyuk took his clothes off infront of Ayu Aoi “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”and then she back kicked Sung Min and covered her eyes. “I…I... I didn’t see anything ok? Just go…”

 

 

JongHyun’s P.O.V

 

There was this cute looking girl infront of the entrance door blocking our way to go inside. They were just waiting for her to go in, but instead of going in she was looking at the building. JongHyun couldn’t stand it “Doesn’t your head hurt?”she was still looking at the building “No, my head…”she stopped talking, did she suddenly realize that the SHINee members were here? JongHyun was about to go up to her and turn her around to see how she look like when he saw her running towards the entrance hitting herself on the door because she didn’t even bother opening it. JongHyun took hold of his laugh and grabbed her shoulders so she couldn’t move.

 

‘She’s actually a cute and funny girl that I’ve met.’…………She took JongHyun’s hand away from her shoulders and turned around to face JongHyun. ‘Ah…She looks so different comparing to the picture in the application…’JongHyun was looking at that girl and saw her looking at his hands. He moved his hands and then the girl came back to reality.

 

We seriously need a group talk, I gave a hand move to form into a circle that we can discuss about this situation. “Hyung, she doesn’t seem to look like that girl in the application…do you think she photoshopped herself?”TaeMin lips were pouting. “That’s rude of you TaeMin…I think she’s alright looking…”Onew said with a smile. “TaeMin just just try talking to her ok?”Key then pused TaeMin out of the circle. JongHyun  saw that girl was looking at Tae Min “You are the one who chosen to be the new SuperJunior hyung’s photographer!!!”then JongHyun dragged TaeMin into the circle again.

 

“Don’t make it obvious.”JongHyun was saying. Then the other members didn’t know what to do so Jong Hyun came out of the circle and came close to that girl and smiled “I’ll take you to Kim Yong Min.”and took her there. When we got there “Thank you so much Jong Hyun,”and then Jong Hyun stopped her from going inside “Can I atleast know your name and age?”Then she did a great big smile towards him “I am Ayu Aoi and I’m the same age as you^^ let’s be friends. Hope we meet soon again.”Without letting JongHyun talk more to her she went inside the room. JongHyun touched the door knob that Ayu Aoi touched and let out a soft laugh ‘I hope I meet you again…’and turned to go back to s.

 

 

SungMin’s P.O.V

 

SungMin was looking at Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae playing around and talking something secretly at the back of all the members. He always wanted to be close with Dong Hae but had no chance because he always with Eun Hyuk. Whatever Eun Hyuk wanted he felt like taking it away from him. When we arrived to our room Ee Teuk stopped suddenly. Eun Hyuk and Dong Hae was keep on talking then they both realised that Ee Teuk stopped and look who was stopping him. “One…Two…Three!!!”and she turned around. “OMG…Dong Hae hyung, she’s just my type…”and Dong Hae looked at Eun Hyuk “Do you want me to help you?”when I cut of Dong Hae “Eun Hyuk, I’ll help you instead.”

 

We suddenly hear HeeChul laugh crazily “You looked like you were about to runaway!!”and started laughing again. Then the girl was about to go back somewhere when Eun Hyuk stopped her. “Photobook right…Do you want to see us pose in the practicing room?”Sung Min looked at Eun Hyuk walking up to that girl and putting his hand on top of her head and saying “You are our photographer. How old are you?”that made Dong Hae laugh softly. She was younger than us…

 

So, her name was Ayu Aoi and the age of 21 years old. ‘I think she is having the same feeling that Eun Hyuk is having towards her.’When SunMin saw Eun Hyuk going up to Ayu Aoi she covered her face with her hands so he went behind her and took her hands of her eyes and then Eun Hyuk took his clotehs off and became topless ‘ARGH…she’s so strong as well…’she just back kicked Sung Min and screamed out like that she didn’t even see anything when she did ㅡㅡ”when Eun Hyuk smiled and went back to work.

 

Ayu Aoi turned herself around to face SunMin. “Why did you do that!!”he made out a loud laugh then looked into Ayu Aoi’s eyes. “I know you have feelings towards Eun Hyuk, and guess what? Eun Hyuk likes you too. I’m just helping you, you know that?”and then I saw Ayu Aoi’s face turning red. ‘She’s so cute…I think this is why Eun Hyuk likes her…I hope they will get on together pretty well…’

 

 

Eun Hyuk’s P.O.V

 

‘Pft, teasing her is so fun.’Eun Hyuk went up to Ayu Aoi and smiled towards her “So, how was my body?”he looked at her face going red “I don’t you I haven’t seen anything!!”so getting the habit of teasing Ayu Aoi again he pulled his shirt up and showed infront of her his perfect body. She turned “I…I…well…you are making me see it, so…”then Eun Hyuk touched her shoulders when she shivered. “Follow me.”and then she just stood there still shivering. Eun Hyuk was waiting for her when she was shaking too much he took hold of her wrist and dragged her to the basement of the building and where the corner is so no-one could find us.

 

“L…Let me just be your photographer I have no interest in you but to get money by taking picture of you guys and putting it on your photo books!”then Eun Hyuk came closer to Ayu Aoi’s face and hold her hands and put her hands inside his shirt and put her hands on top of his chest. “Can’t you feel my heart beating towards you?”Ayu Aoi didn’t say anything but look down on the floor. Then Eun Hyuk touched her chin and put her face up to face him and then touched her lips…

 

 

Ayu Aoi’s P.O.V

 

‘Where is he taking me…Ouch…My wrist hurts…’then she realised that he was taking her to the basement of the building and put me to the corner. “I have no interest in you but to get money by taking picture of you guys and putting It on your photo books!”he put my hands on his chest inside his shirt “Can’t you feel my heart beating towards you?”She looked down on the floor but Eun Hyuk touched her chin and put her face up to face him and then touched her lips then suddenly took his hands away from her “Sorry, lets go back.”and Eun Hyuk went out first. I felt my leg had no strength go walk so I just sat on the floor for a minute. ‘My heart was beating when I felt his heart beat towards me…’and then looked at the door where he went out.

 

 

-Photo Shooting-

 

“Ok guys, this is a group photo…and then the individuals”they heard me and they did their pose when my eyes only was focused to EunHyuk. ‘Urgh, don’t be like this Ayu Aoi don’t be like this…you have to concentrate…let’s concentrate!’and in the count to One…two…three I took the pictures. I took 7 pictures of the groups and 5 pictures of the individual one when Eun Hyuk was the last one to get the individual shots.

 

The other members went out to buy some food and it was only us two in the photo shooting. “Take the picture quick, I want to go eat as well…”She just nodded and looked into the camera when she saw EunHyuk topless in the camera and him really concentrating to look good in the picture she took a lot of pictures of him “haha…there its all done…”then she turned around to pack everything up when EunHyuk stopped her. EunHyuk back hugged her. “I couldn’t concentrate…I’m sorry what I did to you at the basement…forget about it…”and then he let her go and was about to go out when she screamed out “How could I forget about it when you made me like this?”and just stood their holding back her tears.

 

Eun Hyuk stopped and turned around to see Ayu Aoi looking at him. Then he ran towards Ayu Aoi and started kissing her. Ayu Aoi couldn’t take it anymore and let her tears out while accepting him kiss her. EunHyuk then tickled so she can open it for him and she did. EunHyuk then let both of our tongue get tangled together making noise. When EunHyuk was about to put his hands inside my shirt I stopped him and smiled “You know…Someone might watch us…”and EunHyuk smiled…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Want to go to the basement again…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how was it Shinyiuhan ★ You can imagine what will happen in the basement ^^ hahaha =D So how was it, i hope you like it... >.< If not you know that i can always change some bit and parts for you ... !!

 

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT !!