reversed

Existing together

 

Baekhyun broke his man's heart for the millionth time as he run in his girlfriend's arms the moment the got to school the day after and Chanyeol found himself in the back of their high school deep on Jongdae's neck

"Did Baekhyun hurt you?" Asked the smaller with his arms supporting the two of them

"No why are you saying that?" He resumed his and biting

"Cause when you are in pain, you try to hurt me" he said and Chanyeol stopped not realising what he was doing

"Why didn't you push me off?" He asked fear washing his face

"How can I?" He smirked, wiping his eyes "you can continue if it pleases you" he turned his face sideway giving him more access to his neck.

"I want a piercing too" he announced taking the boy's lips in his own

"When?" He asked against the puffy lips

"Next week maybe" he whispered pushing his tongue in the boy's hot cavern

"Where?" He sighed holding on Chanyeol's head whose lips moved down his collarbones

"At the mansion" Jongdae laughed lightly at the answer

"I mean where is gonna be the piercing" Chanyeol laughed too and backed away as the bell rang

"The same with the one you did" they collected their bags, fixed their clothes and hair and walked out to their classes.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was assigned a project and he needed to work on it so he went home early that day, he knew nobody was there at that time and he changed into some comfortable sweat pants and T-shirt and sit on his bed with his earphones on as he wrote down informations from internet and from some books he borrowed from their school library.

He have been writing for more than half an hour and he was getting bored, his fingers hurt and the song in his ears have been repeating so much that it gave him headache. He went to the kitchen for some medicine and took a soda back to his room, he knew he shouldn't drink that after medicines but he could care less about whatever happen.

He walked in the silent corridor to his room barefoot, he suddenly heard Chanyeol and he smiled, the boy is so cute and even though it felt ty to have him popping in his mind every now and then he still didn't care much about it, he continued his walk but the voice kept ringing in his ears and it felt so real, he shook his head and walked faster but the voice was still there and groaning. Baekhyun pursed his lips as he heard the sounds getting louder as he approached his and Chanyeol's rooms hall. It was no doubting it, he was not mad yet, the voice was not in his head it was real but what was the boy doing at the mansion so early? and why was he there?

His heart was beating so fast he thought he would pass out, he reached the boy's door, he put his ear against the wood trying to understand whatever was happening.

Chanyeol’s voice rang in the room loud and clear like he was alone at home, Baekhyun can make faint sounds of the bed creaking and some strange whimpering that was too high to belong to his man and his eyes widened in realisation; maybe his man was not ing after all, he was probably having with another person and he bursted into the room.

" Baekhyun" Said Chanyeol, he was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, on his lap was Jongdae and he held him in his arms both shirtless and sweaty "go out and close the door" he said as he held tighter the boy who tried to get out of his embrace. Jongdae didn't turn around nor show his face but he knew the boy too much to recognize him

Chanyeol looked irritated and ually frustrated and he pointed the door out at the boy

"The hell are you doing?" Asked the small boy standing at the door frame, his eyes watered as he watched his friend's arms around his man's shoulders burying his face in the taller's neck.

"Go out, I can't deal with you right now" his man sighed rubbing his hand on Jongdae's back and he realised how jealous and stupid he was thinking that his man will be waiting for him faithfully to make up his mind.

"I can leave if you want" whispered Jongdae his hands shaking in fear, this situation was so awkward and strange, he knew he shouldn't be there, that he was the intruder using the couple's fight to get his short lived happiness

"No it's okay baby, Baek GET OUT" he yelled the last part and the boy accomplished because he knew better than to stand up against an angry Chanyeol.

He run to his room crying, he heard them talking and how much he wished to turn deaf as his Chanyeol kept calling Jongdae 'baby' all the time.

How can they continue their interaction like nothing happened like he doesn't exist?

"Let's not Chanyeol, he'll get angry" he heard his ex-friend's voice say

"It's not my problem anymore, he can get angry all he wants" answered his man knowing that his words can travel the walls.

Baekhyun cried for his man, how can they be ao loud and shameless? What was he supposed to think and feel? His chest tightened and his head ached, he will do anything to make the man he always knew as his own his property again.

 

 

"Chanyeol have a boyfriend" Baekhyun informed his whole family over dinner one day, how can he stay silent when after the boy caught them in action they started getting all touchy and lovely right before his eyes and in every-ing-where, even right before his whole class.

All eyes switched to the wide eyed boy, the grandparents looked scandalized, Chanyeol's father felt the anger and shame covering him

"Is whatever Baekhyun said true?" Asked the father as he stood up with eyes furious.

"Who is it?" Asked Baekhyun's mother with her cracking voice, the two teenagers turned mute never answering nor looking up. Baekhyun knew well that he shouldn't be doing this, he had a girlfriend how can he expect the boy to be faithful, the boy was no jesus after all.

"WHO IS IT?" Yelled Chanyeol's grandpa, patience and wisdom long forgotten.

"Jongdae" whispered the son lowering his head in fear, he had already killed Baekhyun ten times in his head

"Who is this Jongdae?" asked the grandpa again

"My friend" answered the tall teenager, Baekhyun tried to get out of dinner but his parents yelled at him ordering him to stay.

"Why did you tell us now?" Asked the woman to her son doubting that her son would be completely honest and innocent.

"Because I just knew about it" he tried to act normal as much as possible but in vain, his mother arched her brow glaring at him like he grew a second head.

"I found out about it last week and I thought he was just playing around, I told you cause I realised he is not playing anymore" he looked to his side, Chanyeol was silent, his hands were shaking on his lap and his lips wobbly.

"You may go to your rooms, I need to talk to him personally" said the grandpa waving his hand for everyone. Baekhyun walked to his room but stopped half way into the hall trying to hear the conversation.

"I thought you were smart and sensible, thought you will help us and take care of your man but here you are running after a poor boy who owns nothing" yelled the old man and was faced by the tall boy's silence

"Why don't you date Baekhyun? He is there for you everytime you need him, he is with you all day" Baekhyun peaked from the wall and saw the grandpa standing with his can and Chanyeol sitting on his spot.

"But you said I shouldn't touch him until we get married" he talked in a hurry, maybe his argument was not that bad.

"I know you have already tried things already, I'm not blind or deaf" scuffed the older "you think I'm stupid, I know everything in this house but your boyfriend story, I didn't see it coming"

"I'm sorry" apologized Chanyeol a lonely tear dropped down his cheeks, Baekhyun knew how much his man respected and feared his grandpa, he felt stupid for exposing him like that, allowing him to take all the blame but he prayed that Chanyeol won't reveal his secrets too.

"You should protect your marriage, this Jongdae is so clever seducing the Park son for fortune while Baekhyun is a prince, well educated, knows the etiquettes and is a rich boy from the richest in our country. How can you leave a pearl for a stone?" The man yelled hitting his can multiple times on the hard marble of the floor.

"I'm sorry" whispered Chanyeol, his body trembling and his tears threatening to fall revealing his weakness.

"Go to you room boy, I'm so disappointed in you" Chanyeol nodded and walked to the room and past Baekhyun who held his arm trying to talk to him but got harshly pushed on the wall.

Chanyeol spent the night crying, he felt weak and stupid. his man was a devil, he was selfish and disgusting, acting all innocent when he was the one who refused him and went after a girl.

 

 

Chanyeol ran to Jongdae's arms as soon as he stepped in school, he held him up tight forcing him to tiptoe from the height difference not caring about his Baekhyun and his classmates judging eyes.

"Chanyeol, let's get away from here if you wanna hug it's embarrassing my whole class is looking" he played with Chanyeol's hair as they stood in the almost empty corridor, classes starts in less than ten minutes and a teacher can walk in at any second and punish them.

"I need you baby, be my boyfriend" he said in Jongdae's shoulder

"You need to calm down and get your sanity back" he checked lightly and pushed the boy away from him "let's get you to the restrooms okay"

He grabbed his wrist dragging him away from class, Chanyeol let himself go. Once in there, Jongdae pushed the taller's face near the tap, splashing cold water on it.

"What was wrong with you? Why did you do that? People were staring" he wiped the boy's chin with the hum of his sweater

"You look so pale and restless, your brain must be out of function right now" he leaned on the wall behind him his hands in his back pockets

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked again, eyes red from last night's insomnia, Jongdae looked blankly at him and he held the shorter's hand in his pocket as he hoovered over the male, breaths hitting against each other's faces and lips mere inches away.

"No I can't, you have a man to marry I'm just here to pass the time until he accepts you" he answered looking into Chanyeol's eyes, lips then back to his eyes.

"You're all I have Jongdae, the only person who truly cares about about me" he looked down at Jongdae like he wanted to eat him alive.

”so many people love you, I'm just one of them" he caressed the boy's cheek with his fingertips lovingly.

"Kiss me" whispered Chanyeol closing his eyes letting the small man take control over him; Jongdae pecked his chin slowly then to his lower lip, he slipped his tongue between the two rosy wet lips and his teeth and out to his upper lip and took it in his own pair lightly as Chanyeol massaged his lower lip with his tongue. Jongdae backed away after while.

"Promise me you won't ask me to be your boyfriend again" he pleaded voice rich with lust and sadness "I'm happy with just being being in your arms like this, I need no title to what we have"

"As long as you stay in my arms like this, I won't try to give you titles anymore" he brushed his nose on the smaller's cheek and even though he wanted to define Jongdae as his own so bad, he was willing to accept the boy's desire.

The boys left the place as the bell rang signaling the start for classes.

 

 

Baekhyun was exceptionally sticking the past days, he was always there near Chanyeol trying to start conversations but the boy will brush him away with quick answers or will just ignore him.

Baekhyun feared Chanyeol, he always followed him around the house making sure his mouth was shut tight, any secret out and his mother will screw his life. He pitied Chanyeol as everyone around the house looked at him differently, with anger or disappointment maybe both at the same time.

"Yeol, can you help me with my maths" asked the boy trying to drag boy out of the living room where sit with his mother and grandmother watching a movie but the boy ignored him and kept staring at the tv screen.

The two women eyed him curiously, he felt their eyes on him but ignored it, staying in the same room with the boy for about an hour sounded liked a nightmare.

"Yeol, did you hear me?" Asked Baekhyun insistent "I need you to explain this problem to me"

"No" he said coldy not sparing him a look.

"Park Chanyeol" yelled his grandpa from the door as he just got home to see his son acting stupid again.

Chanyeol stood up and walked to Baekhyun's room, hands in his sweatpants pocket, not waiting for the shorter.

"What problem?" He asked when Baekhyun joined him and closed the door

"There is non" grinned the shorter, Chanyeol massaged his temples in anger as he faced his man "I thought we could watch a movie or something" he walked closer to him, held his forearm to get his attention.

"I was just doing that" he said eyes closed in attempt to calm his anger

"I mean just me and you" he caressed the warm skin habitually.

"Why? Taeyeon is busy tonight?" He looked up eyes burning furious, he grabbed Baekhyun's hand squeezing it painfully in his own, the boy whimpered for him to let go.

"You are such an did you know that?" He twitched Baekhyun's arm behind his back drawing him closer. The smaller whimpered, brows knut trying to ease the pain

"What is wrong with you?" He moaned, he tried to prey off the boy's hold.

"We are over, I will end this marriage soon. We have nothing to do together" he said eyes red from anger, lips shaking and he pushed the boy away.

" you can't end our marriage, the elders will kill both of us" he said walking closer to the taller and reached for his hand only to be jerked off rudely.

"I'm practically dead to them, I won't allow you to play the victim" he opened the door, walking out the door and leaving a frustrated baekhyun stressing on his lower lip.

 

Chanyeol was a calm boy, very patient and obedient. Jongdae didn't come to school for a week now and no matter how much he tried to contact him, it was in vain.

He was calm, but as much as he kept on trying his head was still constantly boiling. He had no distraction whatsoever and he was getting more and more agitated. Staying home started to be poisoning.

He sat around the table with all the family reunited, his grandpa spoke with their usual prayers. He wanted to die, he held baekhyun's hand and that simple gesture made his soul want to desert his body.

He knew he was allowed to leave the table only if he finished his food, so he shoved it in his mouth in a few bites then left quietly without saying a single word.

He crushed against his bed, hot slow tear rolled against his cheek. He quickly fished his phone out of his pocket searching for the familiar number, it was a desperate move, he knew too well that the boy would not pick up. More tears fell on his cheek as he heard the beeps go on and on.

"Chanyeol" said a voice but not from the phone, it was baekhyun's mother calling for him from the door frame and he froze, he didn't want her to see him in such a state.

She walked near the bed making sure to close the door behind.

"What is wrong sweetie?"

Chanyeol stayed quite because he couldn't say he was fine yet he couldn't bring himself to spit out baekhyun's secrets, so he kept quite. He wanted to die before facing any person ever again.

The women grasped the phone out of his hands without any warning. Chanyeol jumped out of bad trying to take it out of her reach to no avail.

"You probably should stop calling him for now" she was cold almost distant, it was the first time chanyeol felt distant to the woman that he considered as his second mother.

"There are things that are out of your reach, knowledge and power"

He blinked in disbelief and lack of understanding.

"I'm not stupid chanyeol, I know my son has done bad things more than anyone, I know he has done wrong to you, he may have damaged your relationship deeply. I can see it through your interactions. It would have been better if you were less kind and exposed him, it will make me satisfied but you are this considerate to him it gets on my nerves." She talked endlessly, he realised she was much like baekhyun but just More responsible.

Chanyeol nodded silently and the woman left the room with no goodbye.

 

 

As days passed by, chanyeol became more and more quite, responded with minimalist words and tried his hardest to stay in his room most of the times.

Chanyeol didn't completely ignore baekhyun, he greeted him in the morning asked if he slept well and all that monotonous jazz. Yet nothing more.

And more days passed by, it became almost like a daily routine, a fixed scheme.

Days turned into weeks, suddenly the weeks turned into months and without realising it was summer holidays.

Through all that time Baekhyun felt alone and rejected, only able to see his man through stolen glances and long stares as he passed by him. And when his loneliness would get the best of him he would cry against taeyeon's .

Because of his loneliness at home he wandered aimlessly around the house so many times that he ended up knowing more than he should and the secrets pressed against his chest all day and when it was night it danced around his thoughts keeping him awake.

 

 

The countryside smelled so good, nourishing the boys' lungs as they walked out the car and into the lake house.

The lack of extravagant reaction from the boys made all the family uncomfortable and maybe even the people who served around the house.

"I'm going to the lake" informed Baekhyun as soon as they walked in the house.

" Let chanyeol go with you, it would be safer" said the grandpa and the two boys walked out the house with Baekhyun walking two meters ahead of him.

"I'm diving in" said the shorter undressing quickly.

Chanyeol took off his t-shirt, rolled it and used it as a pillow as he laid on the ground with earphones on.

When baekhyun raised his head out of the water and was met with an unfamiliar body that looked deliciously inviting to the boy, the boy changed so much, he grew wider along with a plump torso and firm abs.

His mind wondered how it felt to caress and kiss them but he dived back in trying to calm his erted soul.

As much as he tried, the scene of chanyeol sleeping under the sun was too good for him to not look. What was the problem the boy was his anyway, but his heart ached in emptiness because he knew it sounds funny to still believe in their relationship.

And as Baekhyun sit beside chanyeol prayed with all his heart that the boy will stay asleep as he admired his fine figure. Baekhyun stared at the boy's features becoming more and more permanent, hair longer than he ever allowed it to be before. He looked at his furrowed eyebrows and he wanted to caress them so badly, he hated when his man frowned. What he hated most was the fact that he can't stop himself from calling him his man even if he was in a relationship with the other girl.

'His man, the other girl' why wasn't it 'his girl and just chanyeol' but he figured out that maybe it was just out of habit. He sighed heavily.

Big eyes, strong and unforgiving were suddenly staring at him. Chanyeol didn't move nor did the smaller.

the laying boy's eyes were harsh, so harsh on him that baekhyun wanted to cry. They were judging him, they were furious, they were distant but most importantly they were everything Baekhyun didn't want them to be.

"I am bored from swimming on my own" said the shorter shamelessly.

Chanyeol didn't answer him as he closed his eyes again and tried to go back to sleep.

 

 

The night's were long and boring, baekhyun found himself eating more than five times a day. Food helped him feel content and less restless. It muffled his emotions and he liked it that way.

With a bar of chocolate he walked out to the garden and to his surprise he found chanyeol cross legged and shirtless. phone in hand, he seemed to absorbed in whatever conversation he was having.

He walked closer curiously but stopped abruptly as the taller's words started to fall in his ears.

"I can't, jongdae" the voice was deep and calm, a bit husky like a morning voice, or one after crying.

Baekhyun held on the sweets with both hands.

"Your hands, I can't forget them. The warmth I found beside you is driving me crazy" he flipped his falling hair away from his face.

"There is always people who love you as much as I do, more than I do" said the voice on the other end of the line.

"Your heart is the kindest to me, I swear my sanity is slipping slowly away from me, I need you" Chanyeol's voice was clearly needy but in way baekhyun wanted to be addressed to him. "I have never been this attached, I'm doomed. Give me back my freedom or own me for good" his hands shook in despair.

"I need the money yeol, I want to live decently. I can have a decent education with that amount. My parents are quite old now"

"You can study on the moon if want to, if you just helped me for a while. If you just filled my insides"

Baekhyun wanted to run away, he was in no position to hear such an intimate phone call. But he was planted there like and old tree unable to leave.

"How much I want to take you, I feel like dying too, I would ravish you if I saw you but I sometimes think that our relationship is only physical and it is only toxicating our respective worlds" said jongdae again.

"I have the money, the money you need I have it all and more" he yelled

"If I ever stay around for more I'll be forced to pay more than I value myself, the right time for me to leave is now. Besides you do not belong to me, you never did and you will never do. I'll cherish those moments forever, I'll never forget you"

"Baby please don't cut me out of your life" at this point chanyeol sounded more than desperate and drained out of life.

"I just wanted to thank you for the great moments, I'll always hold you in my heart as my beloved chanyeol" the line suddenly cut.

Baekhyun's tears fell carelessly. By this time, a side of him wanted to hold chanyeol and ask him why he is searching for shelter in jongdae's arms but he wasn't gay for God's sake. But he knew that he wasn't totally straight either, or is it just a random thought because he is missing chanyeol for the moment being.

Suddenly the taller stood up and turned around. Red eyes, puffy lips and swollen cheeks, chanyeol looked like a complete mess. He saw baekhyun, small tears running on his cheeks and in hand an already melted chocolate bar. Baekhyun was wearing a very short white shorts with a white transparent long sleeved shirt. He looked so ugly to the boy, he looked like a kicked puppy. He looked like someone he would like to punch.

So he brushed past the small boy without a word.

He hated these vacations, he hated to share a room with the tall boy who looked down at him like he was the devil personified. The days were long and exhaustingly painful to pass, especially when he was expected to be with the boy and put together with him everywhere and all the time.

 

He just came back from swimming one day to find chanyeol in just his boxers, hair wet and a video game in hand as he hit on his lower lip in concentration. He suddenly felt a sudden blood rush to and he found himself exited and needy.

Without thinking it over in his head, He slowly approached the back facing boy, gently hugged his neck pressing his nose in the crook of it and inhaled the sweet smell of chanyeol's body spray.

Chanyeol jumped slightly in his place as he didn't feel him coming in the room, but resumed his game like the smaller wasn't there.

Baekhyun closed his eyes,his heart pinched at the thought of taeyoen but he brushed it off. He convinced himself that as long as chanyeol was allowing him to stay like this then he will.

Chanyeol was playing with his game, eyes focuses and fingers hitting the buttons in excitement. Yet deep inside he wanted to punch the teeth off the boy's mouth, distort his jaw and break one of his legs.

As moments passed the oblivious short boy started to feel his man's body becoming stiff and his allure annoyed so he slowly slipped his hands away and walked out of the room yet again.

Chanyeol wanted to choke him out of breath. This thought may have made him sick a year ago, but now it was one of the most soothing to imagine. he wanted to kill him so badly, he wanted to see him bleed to death.

 

That is what nearly happened a week or two later.

It was around 5 am, Chanyeol was laying on his bed, not exactly sleeping but not really awake. He suddenly heard foot steps and he brushed it off with a lazy mind.

Cold hand brushed against his neck and collarbone, he shivered, a small smile rose on his face. He was feeling good, he didn't have such a realistic dream in a while. He felt warm as the ice cold hand caressed his cheeks, tracing his face with precision despite the dark.

Lips. he felt a quite moist pair enveloping his own dried ones. Familiar lips moved to his neck, delicate and precise, very thoughtful and soothing.

It traced from his collarbone all the way up to his ear, he heard the smack of the lips against his skin and he shivered under the touch. The lips kissed his helix.

Chanyeol shied away as he was ticklish in that area, no one knew that he loved being touched there because it made him feel all warm and happy.

Apart from baekhyun.

The taller's mind now wide awake. He opened his eyes and reached to the face near him with both hands. His vision eventually cleared and he stared at the man between his two shaky hands.

Baekhyun was sobbing, eyes closed as he hiccuped in silence. He seemed dead, almost as if his soul left his body for ages. He was stick thin, thinner that he normally was. His eyes were swollen and very red. His face was extremely pale, almost like a ghost.

"What are you doing?" Asked Chanyeol with his deep husky morning voice. He was cold, heartbreakingly cold.

The shorter trembled as he shut his eyes tighter. He wanted to go deaf before he can hear his man address to him like he was a nobody.

He wanted to cease to exist, he wanted to rip his veins open right there cause he was stupid and why not?

Suddenly chanyeol grabbed him by his hair as he stood up dragging the boy in his track.

Baekhyun was in agonizing pain, he felt his scalp being ripped off. He was dragged like trash to the backyard of the house. He didn't know where he was going since all of his attention was focused on fighting the boy off uselessly. The only thing he succeeded in doing was alarming the whole family with his loud whimpered and sharp yells.

Water. He was in the water. The taller pushed him in the pool. He drowned for a moment before his instinct kicked in and he struggled up the surface.

He saw the tall figure looking down at him, he saw his family's disappointed looks. He visualized himself floating around the water stupidly.

He felt his pride wash away from him.

He wished to die but instead he played the victim as maids hurried with towels.

Chanyeol walked off without a word or even a stare.

His mother ran to his side trying to comfort her son. Chanyeol wanted a mother, he needed reassurance, he could use a motherly hug more than anything.

But he got his sheets and pillow to hold his pain and dry his tears.