New world

Existing together

Chanyeol have been feeling dumb all the following days, Baekhyun ignored the small phone call incident and everything involving with the boy, he have been ignoring Chanyeol simply.

The other have been deeply effected, as much as he thought of it he should be the angry one but he wasn't, he was just destroyed and emptied, he was willing to fight for the boy no matter what he did but it seemed like this time his heart is on the edge of sinking in deep sorrow with no way out so he allowed himself to be selfish for once and ignore the boy back, apologizing was not an option anymore, not in such a messy situation.

 

His heart twitched every time he crossed paths at home, his stomach burned anxiously every morning as their car rode silently.

 

 

"I have decided on the piercing's spot" said Jongdae as the boy next to him have been silent for almost half an hour, the boy have been weirdly calm lately almost lifeless.

"Where?" He asked without facing the boy.

"Upper helix I guess" he put his hand on the wide one sighing shakily. Chanyeol looked up finally locking gazes for a while, Jongdae's irises said so much and Chanyeol listened, words of love and calls for rescue, an invitation to share his space and infinity of fuzzy emotions they both ignored.

"What the are you doing?" Asked Baekhyun's irritated voice as he stood above the two with his arms crossed, Jongdae jumped in surprise confused and guilty of nothing as he jolted his hand off the one he was holding. Chanyeol on the other side was calm, nerve wreckingly calm.

"We're talking, unlike us" he snapped pointing at himself and Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes widened, he took his hand away from his back as he handed Chanyeol a small dinosaur that he found in a chocalate egg.

"Thought you would like it" he shook the small toy before Chanyeol's eyes, his man was a huge fan of toys, figurines and everything along that line but the boy stared away as he held tight on his lunchbox till his knuckles whitened, Jongdae studied him in worry.

"I'm sorry yeol" he smiled genuinely shaking the toy a bit more

"For what exactly?" Chanyeol wanted the standing boy to apologize for so many things.

"For ignoring you" he kneeled down opening Chanyeol's hand forcefully putting the dinosaur between his long fingers

"What about taeyeon? Not sorry?" He asked

"Im not gay Chanyeol why dont you get it? Don't expect me to be faithful" he answered and Chanyeol threw the toy on his face hitting his cheek hard. Baekhyun was in shock as he tacted his cheek for any blood meanwhile Chanyeol took his bag and lunchbox as he dragged Jongdae away.

"Where are we going?" Asked Jongdae breathlessly following the boy but he got no answer until he found himself in the back of their highschool. Chanyeol kicked a small door open and had to bend down his head and entered the room, the shorter followed again and found himself in a huge dusty room full of broken tables and chairs.

"Whats wrong Chanyeol? Whats with your talk?" Jongdae was confused with all the situation.

"You heard everything right, Baekhyun is not gay so he is not a fan of our marriage, we are not in good terms lately" he pushed his hair back in frustration

"I'm sorry for you" he tapped the wide shoulder recomfortedly.

"Don't be, I've made my decision, im not gonna wait for him with my arms wide open, l will end this marriage soon" Chanyeol was obviously suffering from it.

"We were talking about your piercing before he came" he sit down back against the wall and pulled Jongdae next to him

"When do you want us to make it?" He asked his lils pulling into a gentle and warm smile, in a second Chanyeol leaned closer to him taking his lips in a sweet kiss, Jongdae was receptant at first but stopped giving in the kiss and pushed Chanyeol's chest, when their lips parted they both breathed heavily with mouth ajar and eyes dark and clouded with lust

"You're just too sad about Baekhyun, don't do it because you're sad" he said caressing the boy's cheek and hugged him, southing circles against his back with his palm

"You are sad too" he whispered and Jongdae froze in his arms, Chanyeol hugged him tighter

"I read your chemistry notebook Jongdae" he pecked the boy's neck to comfort him as he was shaking in anger and fear "your dairy was too much of informations, you were hiding so much I wish you can open up more to me" Jongdae choked and sobbed against his shoulder "I want to be your bestfriend" his hand rested on the shorter's head, fingers playing with his hair.

"You-you know that I like you right?" He whispered faintly he wished Chanyeol won't hear him but him and his big ears and how much he wanted to him.

"I know and I dont don't care, love me if that's what you want" he answered thinking that his words will comfort the boy but it didn't as he jumped up out of his hold and he walked away to the other side of the room

"You think I wanted to? Chose to like you?" His hands were shaking as he buried his face in them " Chanyeol, this is so weird. I never wanted to talk about it yet here we are" he wiped his face harshly trying to look as collected as possible. Chanyeol walked to the boy sitting before him and leaned his crossed arms against his knees

"Let me into your world, I will make you belong to me" he put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him slowly for their lips to connect again, soft and warm were Chanyeol's lips, Jongdae's lips trembeled. Chanyeol's tongue massaged the pair as a tear dropped on Jongdae's face and mixed in their slow and gentle kiss.

Jongdae knew if Baekhyun was gay he wouldn't be here with Chanyeol, he knew he will have to let go and shut his heart down, he knew Baekhyun will take his property back soon he looked at the pair enough to see that while the taller considered his man a lover, the other thought of him as his belonging but for now he let the bittersweetness wash over him as the lips kissed down his neck feverishly and he gasped in pleasure. Chanyeol pulled away a little after eyes dreamy and skin flushed.

"Im sorry for invading your privacy but I couldn't help myself and i read it" he smiled gueeting up and pulled the smaller up collected their bags and headed out for their classes

"Bring your kit to school tomorrow we're skipping" informed Chanyeol exitedly and Jongdae smiled and nodded without much questions.

 

 

They met at the tree as promised and they jumped out the school gates running away as a teacher saw them and called for them but in vain. They run until they were out of breath, they stopped running as there was no potential danger around them.

"Were are we going? Your house is in the opposite direction from what I remember" Jongdae leaned on a wall for support eyeing Chanyeol's eyes open in excitement.

"Im taking you to my world" he simply answered pointing out ahead of them "the huge glass building do you see it" Jongdae nodded "we're going there, to my apartement"

Jongdae smiled, of course Chanyeol would have an apartement at 15 years old, he was park's son after all.

"Other kids still have toys at our age" he joked as they walked to the building

"Oh I have a lot of toys you will see them" he giggled and walked faster impatiently.

Once before the building they rode an elevator to the 21st floor,when they arrived Chanyeol took his key out of his pants pocket unlocking the door

"Welcometot my apartment" he grinned pushing the door open and allowing the boy to walk in first, he was met with a living room and an open kitchen.

"Waow" he simply stated, the place was huge; the living room was big with library full of manga figurines and Jongdae walked closer to them, there were hundreds of them in every shape and size.

"Im glad you like them" smiled Chanyeol "there is the bathroom, two big rooms and in the end the master room" he pointed out at the doors.

"You have a lot of flowers" he noticed as he looked around.

"Yeah, that too is part of my world, I love flowers" he grinned widely and Jongdae smiled back putting his bag on the sofa and taking his kit out.

"Let do this quick and just go" he looked around looking for something "I need a mirror, as big as you can"

"In my room there is big one" he told him, holding his hand and guided him to the master room; all white room with black furniture, on the wall opposite of the huge bed was a large mirror in the middle.

"You can sit here" he pulled a chair for the boy

"Oh Im fine I can still see myself when I'm on the floor, I'd rather be down" he smiled putting his kit down.

"Why?" Asked Chanyeol with confusion all over his face as he watched the boy kneel down taking things he doesn't really know from the small bag he carried.

"For the mood" he said looking at him from the mirror. He took a big needle in his hand, cleaning it with a cotton "chose one for me" he said pointing down at a box next to him and Chanyeol stood up from the bed sitting on the floor behind the boy and took the box in hands, it was full of small piercings.

"This one looks good" he handed him a black clip piercing ring with skulls engraved on it

"Looks good" he took it from him putting it in a kind of medically stinking liquid "I'm doing it now" he announced looking back at the boy, eyes meeting, they didn't talk, they locked gazes for a few seconds until Jongdae looked back to his reflexion on the glass.

He attached his hair up, taking the needle confidently, biting his lower lip as he focused on the spot, he brought his hands up, holding his ear straight with one and the needle with other and digged it into his flesh slowly and delicately.

"Hmmm" moaned Jongdae closing his eyes, mouth barely open as he inhaled with difficulty. He buried the needle more in his flesh letting out deep groans until the needle appeared on the other side of his ear, he opened his eyes and stared at Chanyeol; the boy's eyes were watery as he looked at him.

"Blood" said the tall boy pointing out at his ear and Jongdae smiled, the pain setting in his ear was endearing.

"It's nothing, probably a small vain that got pierced" he cleaned the blood and slipped off the needle, putting the jewelry on so fast and practiced and he whimpered engulfing air sharply. The pain made him so high, it was a drug.

Chanyeol eyed him, he was curious and surprised of the boy's reactions; he looked like he was having so much pleasure from the pain, he looked content and welcomed the body ache. He put his hand on the boy's head that was thrown back as the boy leaned on his hands, eyes closed and breath uneven, he detached his hair making it fall on his head and down his forehead.

"How do you feel now? Are yiubin pain?" He played with his hair fingertips brushing over his hot scalp.

"Yeah it hurts and feels so good"Chanyeol pulled him in his embrace and in between his legs, putting his head on his shoulder. He pushed the shorter's hair off his forehead, caressing down his cheek as he supported their weights on his other hand. He touched his new piercing and the boy's back jolted off the chest he used to be leaning on as he yelled in a foreign pain.

"I'm sorry" stood up the tall boy following his friend

"I'm fine it's just new to me, to be touched in a fresh piercing and being touched in any piercing or being touched at all" he looked up at the boy apprehending his reaction.

Chanyeol held him up and carried him on the bed, screw logic and sense, his body screamed for the boy, they were in an apartment just the two of them and the boy loved him.

"What are you doing Chanyeol" asked Jongdae as he landed on his back but the taller flipper him on his stomach

"I'm going to you" he whispered against his sensitive ear, he grinded against the round and the boy held on the sheets, toes curling. Jongdae was a who enjoyed pain and cuts, he was hypersensitive as his piercing got him high, mind clouded and thoughts messy.

Chanyeol took his own sweater then the one of the boy underneath him, skin meeting as the boy moved his against his and held his clinched fists.

He grinded more, their bodies jolting forward together. Jongdae leaned his chest on the mattress, turning his face side way to breath and reached for a pillow holding it until his knuckles paled.

"This is so wrong" groaned the boy as his body was pushed forward and backward by the taller who held a hand around his waist.

"Don't even dare to say that" ordered Chanyeol sounding angry and needy "we both want it, don't let me force you cause I will" he warned him. He traveled his hand from the boy's waist to , squeezing it delicately and the boy yelled in pleasure and bit on the pillow.

Suddenly Chanyeol backed away from him and he groaned in the lack of body warmth, he looked back and saw the boy stripping out of his pants then boxers, Jongdae ed his pants and the standing boy dragged them off his legs, Chanyeol admired the revealed pale skin, he leaned down kissing his back knee and up his thighs.

"Oh GOD" yelled Jongdae when chanyeol bit one of his cheeks through the thin boxer fabric.

Chanyeol kissed up his back, and nibbling.

"Chanyeol I love you" he moaned and said boy dragged his body, taking the noisy lips between his lips in a wet French kiss and Jongdae put his hand on his cheek angling his face more to get better access to his mouth.

They parted for air and Chanyeol kissed his shoulder and grabbed the last clothe bringing it down, he admired the round pinky skin. He brought his fingers to the boy's mouth, brushing over his lips and Jongdae was confused at what the boy wanted from him

" them, I don't have lube" he explained feeling sorry for the man.

The shorter opened his mouth, allowing the fingers in as he closed his eyes and held Chanyeol's wrist, his lips sealed against the four fingers, tongue twisting around them moisting them as much as he could until he felt like gagging so Chanyeol popped his fingers out the swollen puty lips. With the other hand he pushed down the boy's waist flat on the mattress making his legs open wide.

He slipped his index in the boy's hole, ing, twisting and curling it inside the shaking boy

"Use three fingers I would be fine" he begged pushing his up.

"It will hurt you a lot" Chanyeol was concerned with the boy, he might not be able to take it.

"I already tried with three, I can manage" Jongdae flushed even though he had other things to be shy about. Chanyeol pushed the three fingers in slowly and the boy arched his back, clenching his cheeks which added to his pain and he screamed.

"Chanyeol, be gentle" he groaned trying to relax his muscles.

"I will" he whispered the new piercing making him yell more. The fingers moved in and out of the tight hole surely, opening his fingers apart scissoring him.

He took his fingers out of the wet hole making Jongdae whimper in loss, to be replaced with his his fully erected member as he pushed his way into him

"Oh god, you're so big" he cried out as he traveled his hand down to touch himself but Chanyeol didn't allow him, he dove in more as he massaged his hips. Once he was fully in he stopped moving, Jongdae could hardly breath as he inhaled and exhaled loud and moaned every few seconds, he was taking too long to adjust and Chanyeol can't hold it anymore

"Jongdae" he groaned deeply in his ear "it's getting painful baby" his heart skipped a beat at the nickname and he nodded for him to move, his heart reminded him that he should be happy the boy is given him attention, he should not burden him more with his problems. Chanyeol er out and back in hard and Jongdae yelled in the pillow, his head was spinning in the pain and Chanyeol stopped moving when he saw the boy react so bad, Jongdae was mewing like a kicked cat.

"You sure I can move? Do you want me to stop for a while" Chanyeol looked worried and it drew a smile on the boy's face

"Just kiss me" Chanyeol smiled and leaned on his elbows kissing the boy open mouthly, tongues dancing together as he started to slowly, Jongdae tried pulling away but his waist was held by a strong arm quickly. Soon, the pleasure started to cover the pain and he moaned in pleasure, giving in to the s, Chanyeol felt it and he picked up the rythm, he fast and deep

"Oh, Chanyeol OOH" the taller angled better and he hit his prostate, and Jongdae's eyes teared and he held tight on sheets again. Chanyeol ceesed his movements for a few seconds and he held on the metalic headboard his lips at the sight underneath him. He resumed his s deeper than ever as he aimed the spot he knew lit the boy and he abused it, Jongdae moaned his heart out, incomprehensible noises mixed with the taller's name and loud confessions of his loved.

Chanyeol pulled him up, making him sit on his lap as he held him with one hand on the chest and the other still holding on the headboard for supprot, Jongdae threw his head on the wide shoulder facing the boy's neck who was ing up in him, this position was less pleaserable as Chanyeol didn't touch his sensitive spot but Jonhdae liked it more as it felt constant and filling, one hand held on the arm around his chest abd the other on his biceps who held on the bed.

"Thank you mmmh, babyy, mmmmh" he kissed the boy and they moaned with their mouths joined. They were bouncing up and down in syncronization, Chanyeol moved his hand to Jongdae's thigh, held his leg up for better angling and he er his prostate and the small boy was shaken with the pleasure

"Ayyyh, Chanyeolh AAAAh"

Jongdae was untouched and Chanyeol liked it that was so they could last long, because he knew he takes long to .

"Do tou want to ride me baby?" He asked and kissed the boy taking his swollen lower lip between his puffy ones.

"What does that mean?" He asked locking lusty eyes as they worked their bodies together

"Wanna try it together baby? We can learn with each other" Jongdae nodded and his heart flattered as he kept on being called baby. Chanyeol pulled the boy off of him and they both groaned on the loss

"Pillow please" he asked and Jongdae handed it to him, the taller laid flat on his back and held the smaller's hand "sit on my " he said and the boy's eyes widened and he flushed "sorry there were no nicer words for that"

"It's okay" smiled the boy shyly and planted his knees on each side of his hips and he sit down slowly taking the big croatch in his hole, it got in deeper than ever and the boys moaned

"Babyyy, move now" he ordered and Jongdae accomplished as he bounced on his lap hitting his prostate every time he moved, his eyes were narrowed and he held on Chanyeol's knees for support, the boy under him moaned small encouragements until he felt Jongdae's walls contract and his breath caught in his thought, Jongdae too distracted by his coming moved barely and so the taller started ing up in him.

Jongdae came on Chanyeol's chest, the taller smiled at him proudly as he drove in his making him extremely sensitive and loud until he reached his own , filling the tight hole with his hot . He ed a bit more then drifted out of the man.

"Lets sleep baby okay?" And jongdae nodded and stood up with dripping down his thigh. Chanyeol brought some tissues cleaning his own stomach and the boy's thigh and up his

"I can do it" he said trying to take the tissue out of his hand but Chanyeol didn't allow him, he carefully lifted his cheeks allowing the left in to drip down.

They worn their boxers and got in bed, Chanyeol pulled Jongdae in his embrace and kissed him tenderly, almost like he was in love.

"Why do you call me baby?" He asked as they closed their eyes allowing the sleep to wash over them

"Cause you are mine, my baby" he kissed his forehead and slept, their bodies and minds were too tired and clouded by pleasure to cooperate anymore.

Both of them slept over his place that night, not hearing any of their phones ringing as they snuggled comfortably.

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes in the morning to his phone ringing from his night table, he brought him to his face as he was still holding the small sleeping boy in his arms.

"Good morning Baek" greeted the boy with his deep husky voice.

"Where are you? I called you all night why don't answer? Your father was so worried last night" he sighed audibly through the line, it had Chanyeol's heart beating faster but he shouldn't feel this way and he tried to calm his body and he looked down at Jongdae and smiled.

"I slept over at my apartment, I will be at school, see you there" he was about to hang up but the voice stopped him

"Do you want me to send a driver?" He asked sounding anxious

"No I'm fine, see you later" he hang up not waiting for an answer from the boy, looked down again at the boy who was wide awake now, he pulled him tighter in his embrace kissing his hair.

"I will take a shower, we'll have to go to school" he stood up and walked to the bathroom leaving the small boy in bed. Once he was back he found him laying on his back with legs open and hand pulling his hair out of his vision.

"Are you okay?" He asked, pain obvious on the boy's expression

"I'm fine, just my back is a little hurt" he stood up painfully slow to put as less pressure on his body as he could. Chanyeol hurried to his side so the boy could lean on him as he walked

"Want me to help you shower?" He asked as he bit his lower lip regretting last night activities as Jongdae suffered from it

"I'm fine, I can handle it" they walked until they reached the bathroom's door and Jongdae let go of his hand, prefering to go in on his own.

A Few minutes later he was out with a towel around his waist and one over his hair as he walked slowly in the room, Chanyeol was in his new clothes already as he dried his hair.

His heart skipped a bit as he felt like a , sleeping with his friend's man in an empty apartment for no one to know, he looked away from his love's face

"I don't know if my clothes will fit you, but I found a boxer who probably would" he handed him the garment, walking too close to the boy. Jongdae took it thinking that it will make the boy leave his side but it didn't, the shorter sit down on the edge of the bed and it made him groan as electrifying pain hit his lower lip.

"I'll help you baby" said Chanyeol snatching the clothe from his hands and kneeled down before him.

"Chanyeol don't, I'm fine" he put his hand on Chanyeol's head.

"You clearly are" he rolled his eyes bringing the box near his legs and the boy slipped his legs in, Chanyeol stood up dragging the boxer on his thighs then hurried to the boy's pants and doing the same to them.

"Get up slightly" he said and Jongdae followed his orders holding on his biceps, as Chanyeol dragged the boy's clothes to it's correct place and buttoned up his jeans.

"I have a warm hoodie, it will be somehow wider on you but" he walked to his wardrobe and taking it out.

"I can put my own" he comforted pointing at his black blue sweater.

"No you can't, there is blood on it I checked" he smiled handing the pale pink garment. Chanyeol smiled at the cuteness of the shorter as he put it on looking tiny and fragile in it.

"Let's go to school" he suggested "we'll eat something on the way, since I don't live here the fridge is empty" he explained, Jongdae flushed since no one had cared about him being hungry or cold before and he liked the boy's actions.

On their way, they stopped at a bakery warming up their stomachs.

Jongdae walked slowly, they barely felt like moving and Chanyeol couldn't bring himself and tell him to walk faster so he carried him on his back in order to be in time for school. He let him down on his feet few meters away from the main door so people wouldn't stare at them weirdly.

"I'm sorry, your back must hurt" apologized Jongdae handing the boy his bag.

"Not as much as you" he joked making the short boy flush, memories of last night flashed in his mind "you are not heavy, really" he started walking slowly in the school, they walked in the corridors in silence until they reached Jongdae's class. Baekhyun saw them, he run out to Chanyeol and into his arms.

"I was so worried" he whined burying his face on the taller's chest and hugged him tightly, Chanyeol hugged back, one arm around his waist and the other in his hair

"The girls are looking Baek" he whispered pushing the boy out of his arms.

"Oh good morning Jongdae" he greeted the awkwardly standing boy, eyes slightly watery and hands shaky "why are you wearing yeol's clothes?" He asked after seconds of scanning the boy, he leaned to Jongdae's face sniffing audibly and the two boys gulbed in fear of being discovered "he smells like you, body lotion, shampoo and perfume" he said counting with his fingers, he glared at Jongdae in a menacing way.

"Jongdae slept over at my apartment last night" said Chanyeol pulling Baekhyun's arm to drift him away from the small boy who looked confused and hurt more than ever.

"OUR apartment, why?" He asked crossing his arms as he scanned the boy up and down again.

"You can go if you want" said Chanyeol softly, his hair gently and Jongdae nodded, stressing his body as he walked straight and fast in the classroom.

"Are you intending on making the conversation long cause classes are starting in less than 5 minutes" Chanyeol was obviously ennoyed because his man was a to his friend and he couldn't do anything about it. Baekhyun knew he was ennoyed but he can't figure out why.

"Answer me first; what were you doing last night? What does he do in your apartment wearing your clothes and using your stuff? And why don't you answer your freaking phone?" He asked between clenched teeth as his heart ached for no reason, but it burned his inside, made him want to cry and hit Chanyeol right on the face making it hard for him to stay composed.

"I had fun with Jongdae last night, he did a new piercing and I wanted to see it, we watched movies and slept as for your phone calls I didn't hear them, he used my stuff cause he needed a shower in the morning" he answered blankly showing no emotions to the boy as he saw that taeyeon staring at them in sad eyes.

"You sound romantic" mocked Baekhyun

"You sound jealous"

"You sound so ing delusional" snapped Baekhyun turning on his heals and walked inside his classroom.

 

At home his father had grounded him

"What is the purpose of having a phone if we can't reach you in such situations" he said and confiscated all his keys; his apartment, his key of Baekhyun's apartment he only left the mansion's keys.

 

Baekhyun went back to ignoring him like he used to lately and it was fine with him, he can go his girlfriend's he doesn't want to see the boy anymore.

It had been a week or more and both acted like they didn't mind the other's lacking presence, they ignored each other at school too as Chanyeol met Jongdae at the back of the school for lunch and choosing not to join the rest of their group.

Chanyeol washed Jongdae's sweater and handed it back to him and told him to keep the hoodie and wear it often, he said it looked cute on him and when he wore it again in the end of the week he felt Baekhyun's glare burn holes in the back of his head for the whole day so he decides he will never put the oversized hoodie back on ever again.

Chanyeol was a huge fan of skinship, he tried to touch the shorter everytime it was just the two of them; he would hold his hand, play with his hair or kiss him. Jongdae loved the kisses as it made his heart lighter, he would forget for those mere moments how ugly of a person and a friend he was.

 

On the third week Baekhyun looked tired of their game as he sneaked in Chanyeol's room by midnight.

"Chanyeol, are you awake?" He asked in the dark room.

"Yeah, what do you want?" He asked and the small boy run to him taking his blanket away excitedly

"I couldn't sleep in my bed" he smiled widely, he was so stupid following what his heart told him but what can he do when his mind flashed pictures of Chanyeol when he was having with his girlfriend yesterday, making him cry his eyes out for two nights now

"And?" Asked Chanyeol sitting up to face the boy, it made the shorter's heart sink but he continued nevertheless

"I tought you can help me sleep, play with my hair and all" he explained feeling awkward and exposed, Chanyeol flinched away leaving space for the boy to get in bed next to him and he did.

"What have been busying your mind?" Asked Chanyeol as his man laid his head on his biceps

"Nothing much" he answered closing his eyes, he laid with both of his hands on his own chest

"Stop lying" he brushed his index on the smaller's pinky

"Stop it" he smiled a little pushing the hand away but the taller smiled as he brushed over his knuckles then held one of his hands in his own

"Tell me what's burdening you, I can help" he caressed the thin fingers, the back of his hand against the smaller's chest as he felt Baekhyun's heartbeat pick up suddenly as they locked eyes

"I'm confused, I want so many things, at the same time I wanna run from everything" he sighed

"Guess it's pretty confusing" his chuckle filled the room and Baekhyun's chest

"I hope I can get rid of my fears, I hope I won't have to chose" he held the hand on his chest with both of his own, Chanyeol's head was so close as he supported it with the arm Baekhyun was laying on his biceps

"You probably should sleep more, you sound so stupid" he smiled, Baekhyun lifted his head up allowing his lips to meet the full ones, his brows furrowed as he tasted the familiar warmth, he let his head fall back and he opened his eyes apprehending the taller's reaction

"Don't kiss me anymore, taeyeon won't appreciate it" he said blankly, the fingers in his hand "go to sleep Baek"

"And you Yeol, what do you want" his eyes watered, the boy had never rejected him and taeyeon didn't matter as long as Chanyeol was there

"I just want to stop these games, make up your mind, you can't have everything in life" he kissed down his cheek, their blood boiled and their eyes teared slightly

"Are you gay Chanyeol?" he asked and the boy froze against his cheek "how do you know a girl is not really what you need?"

"I looked at you and I thought that I don't want to give up on you" he whispered against his ear, deep voice playing with Baekhyun's nerves

"How come I can't make up my mind" he asked encircling his neck with his arms, Chanyeol hugged his waist comfortably

"Maybe I'm not good enough for you" he answered coldly like it was good morning

"Oh Yeol, how can you say that, you're the best person I have in life" Chanyeol flipped them allowing the smaller to lay on his chest, Baekhyun's leg between his two long ones, he kissed his palm then put it on his chest

"Sleep now Baek, it's too late to talk now"

Baekhyun smiled as he drifted to sleep with the taller's hand in his hair.