soft childhood and discoveries

Existing together

A/N: I'm Joining chapters ( every three or four together)

Friendship was something they cherished without a lot of thoughts, they were too young to be thoughtful.

They were born knowing each other, they can never recall a specific meeting, they probably knew each other since birth.

They were both very playful, maybe the fact that they were risen together made them so similar.

They were told since their toddler days that they were soulmates, that they were meant to care and look after each other. It was a fact, they don't even question it.

Five years old Chanyeol was cute, he started to develop a personality and he was also tiring for his surroundings; he would play outside a lot, getting dirty and bruised too often.

Baekhyun was scary, maids were burdened as they took care of him. He cried too often about stupid stuff, he was picky, he also followed Chanyeol a lot but tried to affirm his personality sometimes which lead to him dragging the tall boy around the house.

Seven years old Baekhyun was hot-tempered, he yelled and snapped too much. He would hit and kick. He would push Chanyeol in the mud carelessly, punch him and even bite him. Chanyeol would wipe the forming tears and tell the maids he was fine.

Their families were worried, the two boys looked like brothers and it made the grandparents angry so they will often remind each of them how much they needed to love the other, how the other will share their life.

They started to grow and understand the meaning of things, they understood what it meant to love the other and it was fine with them, they could only picture their lives with the other so it doesn't mind.

Ten years old Chanyeol was motherless so Baekhyun stopped kicking and pushing him and Chanyeol disliked the changement in their friendship, he doesn't want to be looked at so lowly just because his mother passed away. He would often pick fights with the shorter about useless of things.

The mansion was so huge, Baekhyun realised when both their families moved out leaving two boys with just Baekhyun's mother and a lot of maids, so he thought of adopting a dog.

"You can't have a dog baek" his mother was obviously angry, Chanyeol didn't understand why.

"Why can't he?" He just asked.

Baekhyun stood in the living room with a puppy in his hands as his tears cascaded down his face uncontrollably.

"When I say no it means no" she yelled at her son who kicked his foot on the floor as he sobbed more.

Chanyeol walked quickly to him as he looked at the puppy, it was really cute.

"You always tell us we will have a family together when we will be together, why can't we have a dog, we will be a family" Chanyeol was a smart kid.

"Not with a dog Chanyeol" said the woman messaging her temples, how she wished her friend was there to help but destiny played tricks on their plans.

"Let us try, we will be great parents" and so they kept the dog thanks to Chanyeol's smart argument.

They named the dog puchy, what a horrible name thought all the adults, but the two were so happy they can die from it.

They would wake up early in the morning to feed him, go to school, once back home they would shower him and feed him again.

School was the only thing both boys didn't share, they were in different classes and it was fine as they made new friends each on his own; Baekhyun had Jongdae and Minseok as Chanyeol got sehun and Junmyun.

They both had great grades as their names were always featured in the top ten of the school's first students, that was expected from the park family anyway.

They were great friends, they were brothers and it made Baekhyun's mother cry a lot a specially when Baekhyun accidentally called Chanyeol 'brother' in one of their family dinners and everybody looked at him wierdly, the small boy didn't notice the stares as he struggled to cut the meat with his legs swinging playfully.

Chanyeol catched the stares, he knew Baekhyun said something wrong but he can't decide what exactly so when they got home he asked Baekhyun to not talk anymore in family meetings.

Summer was something the boys loved for two reasons, the universal reason of not having school anymore and the second one is because in their summer house they had a shared room.

They packed their baggage happily, most of the packing was done by the maids as the boys run around playing or telling the maids about great adventures they would do in the lake house.

The trip was long but worth it and the boys jumped in the water once they reached their destination.

The adults were all there too.

it felt like the world revolves around them as they were always the first priority.

They eat a lot of delicious food and ice cream, they swam a lot and they even started to get hooked by mangas.

They found a huge box in the garage with many comic box with different kinds and they dive into it for most of the summer as they staffed their cheeks with junk food carelessly.

They would intertwine their fingers happily as they talked excitedly about a character and when they felt too tired they would sleep on the floor ending up in weird positions as both of them moved in his sleep. Positions that weirded even the parents who would cough away the awkwardness and separate the pair, taking each of them to his respective bed.

They loved swimming in the early morning, the breeze was fresh and the lake was cold. They would play around in the water for a while then bored from the lack of entertainment they would get out of the water and run on the grass, they loved rolling around as they laughed loudly.

They never run out of games to play, they never got bored of any old one. The adults wondered how can they never get bored of each other. Even at night and after a long day they would play in their room until it was unhealthy to be awake anymore.

They loved the summer for the freedom that they were accorded, while in the mansion they were obliged to attend dinners, meet other families and apply to millions of etiquette rules, in the lake house they were free, no formal dinners, no more etiquettes and rules to follow.

The maids went crazy in that period of time and it was no surprise some of them will retire.

Baekhyun loved nature a lot but he loved TV more so he will often throw a tantrum about how it is unfair that Chanyeol is dragging him out for a round with the dog.

Chanyeol loved puchy too much ,more than Baekhyun, so he will be often found in the back yard of the villa petting him for hours.

They Both adored summer for so many reasons, summer was so fun yet so short.

School days quickly came back so the family moved back to their mansion and it made the two boys sad but it was okay their summer was super fun so it didn't matter.

 

The boys were so different yet so similar.

One thing never changed through the year, it's their attachment to one another.

They were twelve when they entered secondary school, still childish and innocent they liked to discover new things.

Their first day was great. They met their primary school friends who sadly studied in different classes.

Their time tables matched somehow fine and they sit in the empty basket ball playground talking about how and when they would meet each day.

"Sehun said it would be great that we would eat lunch together" he looked at Baekhyun with expectant eyes.

"Who?" The smaller was confused as he looked in the other's eyes comfortably.

"Me, you and our friends, they barely know each other"

"Yeah sure why not" baekhyun smiled and went back to look at his time table.

"Tomorrow I study till 5pm, we won't be going home together I guess" Baekhyun pouted playfully and Chanyeol stared at him proctratedly , one of his many habits.

"I can wait for you if you want" he kept staring and Baekhyun felt it but he didn’t care, he was far too used to the boy to be bothered anymore.

"No I'm fine" he stood up in one hop, Chanyeol tried to but his legs were too tall making him incoherent and weird. Baekhyun helped him up, the boy was strong much to everyone's surprise except to Chanyeol.

Lunch was Baekhyun's favorite part of the day, everything with food was Baekhyun's favorite thing, and so he headed with minseok and jongdae to the cafeteria. His eyes traveled through the room and quickly catched the shape of Chanyeol's back as he stood in the waiting line.

"There is Chanyeol" he pointed excitedly to his direction.

"Waaow Your brother is so tall" Jongdae was beyond amazed and the boys walked to his direction while other kids yelled at them for skipping the line.

"Hey Yeol" the said boy looked back to the familiar voice smiling lightly and backed up a little making place for the shorter to fit in the line.

"This is Minseok and this is Jongdae" he introduced the two boys who were left out of the line.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chanyeol" he waved happily "this is Sehun and Junmyun my friends"

Baekhyun bowed lightly to the two boys standing in front of him.

"Where do we stand?" Asked Minseok And Baekhyun just hissed his shoulders in response so the walked to the end of the line sadly.

Once everyone got their food, they choose to eat on a table outside of the crouded room that smelled heavily with frying and sauces.

"It is sad we are not in the same class" started Baekhyun more to his friends than to the others

"He is my classmate" answered Junmyun pointing to Jongdae.

"It's Jongdae" introduced Chanyeol.

it was not completely comfortable but it wasn't too awkward so the boys managed to have small conversations as they staffed their mouthes with food.

"What did you do in summer?" asked Baekhyun. He should have asked that from the start, suddenly everyone was so talkative.

"I went to my grandparent's house in the mountains, I loved it" said Minseok and he told them the story about how they raised cows and pigs, how he slept outside watching the stars and how he was allowed to have a dog.

"We have a dog too" Chanyeol was proud as he looked to Baekhyun for confirmation and they nodded together.

"He is named puchy, he is our son" Baekhyun was proud of his dog too.

"I have a rabbit" announced Sehun shyly and the boys smiled telling him how a rabbit was so cute.

The boys found out many common points such as the cartoons they watched, their favorite mangas and also the video games they played but Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't play video games so they promised the boys that they will start playing soon.

Afternoon classes passed quickly and they went home all happy and excited to tell everything to their parents.

At dinner they kept talking about their day and their new friends and their teachers until they were asked to go play in their rooms.

Chanyeol room was bigger and it had a tv so they ran to it.

"We should ask our parents to buy us video games" suggested Baekhyun as soon as the door was closed.

"The guys said it wad fun we should try it too" they sit on the huge bed switching the tv on enjoying the cartoons as they slipped under the sheets.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun" called Baekhyun's mother from the door and they both looked at her. "Don't you have homework?"

"No"

the woman walked in the room and sit on the edge of the bed watching the two boys; eyes locked on the screen and filled with amusement.

"You look like you had a lot of fun today" they hummed carelessly to caught in the cartoon. "Can I have a look on your time tables?"

"Both are in my bag" answered the taller.

"Do you need anything boys?" She took the papers and was about to leave the room.

"There is" said Baekhyun standing in the bed "Video games"

"Why do you want video games so suddenly?" She looked at them in wonder.

"Cause all our friends in school have them" Chanyeol always knew what to say, he was so smart.

"We will talk about that tomorrow my dear" she left the room letting the two boys watch their cartoon peacefully.

 

 

 

They got their video games after some arguments and a lot of crying.

School was great and the boys were doing great, home work was easy for them, after all they were brillant students. Their friends became close with each other in no time.

They were one weekend invited to play in Minseok's house; it was a cosy little house in the town with a small beautiful garden full of flowers and plants. Minseok's room was upstairs and his mother welcomed the five boys warmly with delicious food and plenty of snacks. They played video games for the whole day as they took turn in the game, in the end Jongdae's team won and the losers had to be kicked in the by one of the winners.

 

After that weekend Sehun suggested they will spend the next one over his own house; huge modern apartment with great view on the city with it's glass wall. Sehun's father was the one who welcomed them as his mother was out of town. They watched a movie together about cars and racing that apparently no one liked but they still had fun, "as long as the food is delicious then it's fun" said Baekhyun.

 

Then came the week after and it was starting to become a habit to spend one day of the weekend playing over someone's place, the boys are expecting to visite the other's places soon and no one was against the idea.

Jongdae lived with his brother's family who worked as an architect in the city because he was originated from the countryside. The boys played video games again as they were joined by Jongdae's two cousins that happened to be really friendly and fun.

Wherever they went food was great and it reassured Baekhyun's heart. They loved the chocolate cake and the cold apple juice that was offered to them.

 

 

And it was finally Baekhyun and Chanyeol's turn to invite the boys over and everyone was excited, they wanted to see how big the house is, the boys kept talking about it all week.

Their house being big was an under estimation, thought the boys. The garden could fit all of their houses combined and the boys were amazed.

They were welcomed by three maids who led them to the play room of the house.

"What would you like to eat kids?" Asked one of them and the boys looked at the two owners of the place in horror, 'you answer her' said their eyes.

"Tell them what do you like to have" answered Chanyeol, what made the boys ten times more horrified.

"Popcorn, soda and chips" answered the taller for them

"And cookies" added Baekhyun as he searched in a box of DVDs.

The movie was okay, this time not about cars but about wars and fights.

When the movie ended it was far too early for the kids to go home so they started playing some video games when Baekhyun's mother entered the room with some chopped fruits.

"Hello boys" she smiled widely "I'm Baekhyun's mother" And the boys stood up in respect and introduced themselves.

"How cute, are you having fun?"

"Yeah a lot" Junmyun was too excited with him winning the game.

"Do you need anything, food? Drink?"

"No we are fine " smiled Baekhyun giving her thumbs up.

"That's great, take good care of your guests okay" and her son nodded happily then the woman left and the boys resumed their game.

When it was late afternoon they decided it was time for their friends to go home.

 

 

And the next monday was boring as usual with a lot of classes and too much sleep in their eyes.

When it was time for lunch the boys reunited in their usual table talking about stupid stuff.

"I have a question" said sehun pointing Chanyeol.

"Yeah ask" all of them were curious now

"Why did we see Baekhyun's mother but not yours?" He asked and the four others nodded in curiousity, it was a question that iched their hearts since the weekend, Chanyeol had clearly said he was just 'living' with Baekhyun and that they were not brothers.

Baekhyun bit his lip worriedly and looked at Chanyeol for any kind of reaction that was coming but there was none.

"She died almost two years ego"

Chanyeol lowered his head and played a little with his food then stood up and walked away from the table.

"That's why he lives with you?" Asked Sehun getting angry stares from everyone.

"NO" yelled Baekhyun and ran after the tall boy following him to the toilet.

"Yeol where are you?" he knocked on the doors one by one "Chanyeol I know it feels bad but at least let me hug you" he heard a light sob and he knew where it came from.

A knock, two knocks, three and Chanyeol opened the door, dragged Baekhyun in the cabinet and closed it again.

Chanyeol's tears ran freely down his face as he wiped them with his palms violently.

"It's okay to cry Chanyeol, our mothers said that we have to be together in happiness and sadness, I'm here now" with his words the taller started sobbing.

Baekhyun held his hands off his face dragging his arms around his shoulders, Chanyeol accomplied and he hugged him hard pushing him back harshly against the door leaving him no place to move. Baekhyun's eyes widened at first from the pain but few seconds later he closed his eyes enjoying the comfortable lack of space between them.

Chanyeol needed him the most, he had to be there and stand by his side, he had to be there in his sadness as he was there for his happiness, so he let the boy cry more even after the school bell rang. Chanyeol sobbed hard and hiccupped violently making his hole body shake and shaking the small boy envelopped in his arms.

When sehun saw Chanyeol the afternoon he apologized saying that if he knew he won't bring it up. Chanyeol forgave him, it wasn't his fault after all.

But Chanyeol wasn't fine, he refused to eat dinner, locked himself in his room and no matter how many people begged him to open the door he refused.

"Can I try?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol's father who was knocking on the door for more than half an hour now.

"Go to bed Baekhyunnie okay? It's time to sleep" and Baekhyun was dragged by a maid to bed.

"It is not time for you to play Baekhyun, the family is really worried" she said as she covered him with his blanket.

"I'm not playing, Chanyeol will open the door for me" he crossed his arms angrily.

"Sweet dreams" and she switched off the lights.

Baekhyun couldn’t sleep that night as he heard people constantly knocking and calling until they got desperate and went to their respective beds.

He slowly went out of bed and opened the door making sure to make as less noise as possibe, walked to Chanyeol's room and knocked faintly.

"Yeol it's me open the door" he whispered knocking once again as he looked around for any signes of adults in the hall.

The door slowly creecked open and the attentive ears in every room were dumpfounded.

"Why are you so late?" Whispered Chanyeol still in his school clothes.

Baekhyun pushed his way in the room and locking back the door. He hurried to his dressing taking out some warm pajamas and started undressing the tall boy.

"I don't mind your help" snapped Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled as he kicked his pants off as the shorter helped ing his shirt.

Once in his comfy clothes the two boys slipped in bed, Baekhyun played with the taller's hair as his feet tickled the others. Chanyeol smiled and plantes his face on the shorter's shoulder.

"How are you now Yeol?" Baekhyun can't let his soulmate be in this state too long.

"Stay with me like mother said, always and forever" his voice was muffled in Baekhyun's sweater.

"Good night Yeol" he kissed him hard on the cheek and went to sleep.

The first semester rolled quickly and winter vacation came. Everyone was excited for Christmas and gifts.

 

It was the first day in the two weeks holiday. Baekhyun woke up first running to Chanyeol's room and jumped on his bed happily.

"Wake up Yeol, let's have breakfast" he shook the tall boy, it was 8 am and Chanyeol loved to sleep. It was winter after all and lazying in his warm bed sounded like the best idea ever.

The boy stirred out of sleep slowly and saw the small body hoovering over him as he smiled.

"Can you sleep, I'm tired" he groaned with a sleepy voice, Baekhyun put a hand over his nose as soon aa the morning breath reached him.

"I want us to have breakfast together" he jumped on Chanyeol's leg a little more until a hand pulled him next to the taller and covered him with the blanket.

"I want us to sleep a little bit more first" he hugged him firmly not allowing the boy to move anymore and Baekhyun surrendered.

"Your morning breath is horrible by the way" he announced as he turned around in Chanyeol's arms burying his face in his chest.

"Sleep and shut up"

The boys woke up around ten with much of Baekhyun's nagging.

"Let's play" pouted Baekhyun as he poured chocolate on his pancake.

"Video games?" Suggested Chanyeol wolfing down his eggs.

"No I'm bored of them" it was true that video games bored them lately

"Basket ball?" Chanyeol didn't spare him a look as food was his only focus.

"I don't want to play outside" his pancake tasted too sweet to be edible so he pushed the plate away.

"Card?" Baekhyun shook his head in disagreement.

"Then what do you want to do?" he asked patiently, taking a spoonful of his friend's pancake and his face furrowed in disgust.

"Told you to go easy on sugar see?" He pushed his plate in front of Baekhyun.

"And you?" Chanyeol smiled to his question and drunk his milk.

"What about a movie or a serie?"

"A serie" answered Chanyeol so once they finished eating they ran to Chanyeol's room.

"Let's watch a soap!" Baekhyun locked the room and threw pillows on Chanyeol's bed and jumped into it.

"What is wrong with you?" asked Chanyeol disperately, he pictured his first day of vacation in every possible way but watching a stupid soap.

"So we wont get attached to it and close it any time" he quickly opened the first episode without waiting for Chanyeol.

"Do I even have a saying on this?"

"Of course you don't" giggled Baekhyun patting the empty spot beside him.

Episode after the other, Baekhyun was getting severely bored but he couldn't admit it to the older for he will mock him with it every possible occasion. So he allowed himself to drift to sleep in the 13th episode or something, he wasn't quite sure.

When he woke up it was dark, probably around 7 pm and he closed his eyes to take a second nap, he had nothinh better to do anyway as voices of the serie played in the background.

A small whimper, he heard it and opened his eyes, the voice sounding weirdly like Chanyeol. why would Chanyeol whipering? Maybe he was having a nightmare and he should wake him.

But no Chanyeol was obviously not sleeping as he saw some movements in his direction and he furrowed his eyes trying to see more clearly.

Chanyeol had his eyes closed, he was biting his lips as his hand slid under his pants moving in a steady rythm.

Baekhyun's neck heated as he realised what was happening, he have tried ing himself once or twice but he never talked about it with Chanyeol and probably the boy didn't know he was awake.

Chanyeol groaned lightly as he picked up the pace of his hand, his other hand held on the sheets. He was biting hard on his lips trying not to wake up the boy beside him, he peaked a little to his direction to find two wide eyes staring down at him. He yelped in surprise and Baekhyun shut his eyes closed in fear, he felt a disturbing warmth filling his body and he held on his pillow.

"Baekhyun" called the boy not moving from his position "I know you are awake" and the said boy opened his eyes again as he lookes everywhere but at Chanyeol's eyes.

"It's weird" whispered Baekhyun hiding his face in his pillow.

Chanyeol cleared his throat, took his hand out of his pants and sit closer to Baekhyun.

"Hey Baek, don't say it's weird" he put his hand on his hair (not the one who was under his pants- Of course) playing with his soft bangs as the boy eased a little.

"They always told us we will be married when we will be older" Chanyeol was always so freaking smart, thought Baekhyun as he peaked at him from his pillow. "The teachers told us that reproduction is what happens for a couple after marriage it isn't weird"

"We're two men Chanyeol, we can't have babies" he looked up, sitting straight and faced Chanyeol with hot red cheeks.

"Don't tell me you never thought about baek, we're old enough to know about these staff" Baekhyun hid his face in his palms at the mention of the word '', Chanyeol held his wrists revealing his face once again.

"Mom said we're two young to know about stuff like that" he locked eyes with Chanyeol for the first time that afternoon and quickly looked away.

"No we are not since we do know about it and we study about it in school, we're not that young" the taller tried to be patient as much as he can but his was throbbing in his pants and it was hard to focus.

"But Dad said we are only allowed to have after marriage" Baekhyun was more and more confused with their situation as his eyes were directed to Chanyeol's member every now and then.

"I'm marrying you Baek" he almost yelled, patience was long forgotten but still was able to calm down " and we didn't have , you just saw me ing, you don't even know my "

"I know how it looks like" snapped Baekhyun "we saw each other so many times " Baekhyun was offended and felt like he wasn't a great future husband.

Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut then opened them back trying to fight his persistent needs.

"Does it hurt Yeol?" Asked the shorter holding on to his forearm and the boy moaned at the contact, his state was making him hypersensitive.

"Can you leave the room? It hurts too much now" asked Chanyeol trying to sound as composed as he can.

"Can I stay? If doesn't bother you" Baekhyun was enigmatic and Chanyeol smiled, he have been dreaming about any thing intimate with his future husband but the boy being dense was an obstacle as he accomplished everything said to him with no reflexion.

Chanyeol wanted to think and he thought about his life and situation and figured that even if the parents chose Baekhyun for him he was free to do whatever he wants with the boys at any time he wanted but their parents dictated everything and like a good boy Baekhyun accomplied.

Chanyeol leaned his back on the headboard of the bed, scanning Baekhyun for any signs of disgust and shame as he took his pants off. His stood proudly in his boxer and Baekhyun smiled shyly, deep inside he wasn't that innocent, he wanted to discover things one of them was Chanyeol's body, a body he will have to love and make love to, the only body he will probably know all his life.

Chanyeol touched through the cloth not wanting to scare Baekhyun too soon.

"You can take it off Yeol, I don't mind" informed the boy as he moved closer putting his hand on Chanyeol's knee, his heart beating faster and hands shaking in adrenalin.

The boy did as told, revealing his manhood to the other's eyes. Chanyeol thought he will be shy about it but he wasn't, maybe the fact that they saw each other before or that he knew Baekhyun was his man.

Chanyeol started rubbing his length with his hand slowly, he was not an expert and his actions were clumsy but he continued his movements in a steady pace.

"Touch your balls too, it feel great" and Chanyeol did as told and soon he moaned loud, Baekhyun stood up smack his palm on his lips.

"They will hear you" be explained.

Once his hand was off he realised their position; he was sitting on his knees between Chanyeol's spread legs with a hand on his shoulder to hold his balance.

"I'm s-sorry" he stuttered and was about to back off "stay" whispered Chanyeol holding the hand firmly on his shoulder.

"It's too early for this yeol, were didn't even have our first kiss" with that Chanyeol stood up fast on his knees and held Baekhyun's elbows in his hands.

"Now we have" he leaned down pecking Baekhyun's lips three or four times. He leaned again taking the boy's lips between his own and the shorter smiled awkwardly in between.

Their was like any other first kiss, awkward and innocent.

Chanyeol shifted back from the boy, his back against the headboard again, he held Baekhyun's hand with of his as the other traveled back to his length.

"Can I touch?" Asked Baekhyun eyeing the member and the boy nodded. He brushed his fingers on his thigh making Chanyeol moan again and the boy pecked him shutting him down. He held his balls with his slim fingers, kissing Chanyeol more or as best as he managed to.

The two hands worked in a messy rythm and it got Chanyeol gasping for air. The boy finally came, releasing his pain and frustration.

He put his clothes back on just in time Baekhyun finished cleaning the mess they made on the pillows.

"I'm sorry you had to clean after me" he caressed his cheek lovingly

"I don't mind Yeol, was it good?" He hugged the boy putting his head on his chest and listening to his calm heartbeat. Chanyeol just hummed in response.

"We should go out for dinner" suggested the taller

"No, I don't think I can face them after what we did, they warned us about these stuff" he acted like a cat caressing his cheek on Chanyeol's chest.

"We did nothing okay? It was absolutely nothing and it will probably never happen again so let's go out for some food please" he petted his head carefully and the boy easily accepted and they went out of the room.

"What were you doing all this times boys?" Asked Chanyeol's father, Chanyeol smiled and went to his sit while Baekhyun turned red as he dragged his feet to his chair.

"We watched a soap and ended up sleeping. It was really boring" Chanyeol was great at acting normal, almost like nothing happened but his friend was his opposite as he looked only to his food as he played with it until Chanyeol finished eating.

"You didn't eat anything baek" remarked his mother concern painting her face "is there anything wrong?"

"No I'm fine ju-just not hungry" he ran after Chanyeol.

 

 

"Don't be angry baek okay?"Asked Chanyeol when the boy stepped in the room "yeah" he answered. "Can you let me be alone for a while?"

"But we said we will sleep together tonight and all the other nights in vacation" Baekhyun was beyond surprised, he felt a mixture of saddness, anger and hurt as he looked at Chanyeol taking the pillows off his bed.

"Not tonight okay?" He busied himself in useless thing such as fixing his bed as he tried to evoid any eye contact.

"Is it because I touched you? You don't feel comfortable with me anymore?" He studied Chanyeol; his hands were shaking as he struggles with the bed.

"No" he yelled "just leave"

No more words were needed as he bursted out of the room slamming the door loudly. The scene was so strange, everyone in the house was concerned and scared. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were always calm and caring with each other and even though they fought sometimes it did not involve shouting and loud door slapping.

Baekhyun cried himself to sleep that night, the one person who was there to wipe his tears every time they fell was now the cause of it.

Chanyeol couldn't sleep that night as he heard small whimpering through the wall every now and then and he wanted to ran to him but no, he couldn't, the olders will get suspicious so he didn't go.

They officially both hated winter vacation.