Special

Angel & Human's first love

And so... days, months has passed, and it has been a year where Bomi & Chorong became an official couple after their confession back in the hospital.

They spend time together every day…

And Chorong started to live with Bomi in an apartment. (Yeah... I forgot to mention that Bomi lives alone because her parents are so busy with their business and wants her to be independent but still, her parents give her a huge amount of pocket money every month. Lol... awesome life huh?)

ChoBbom's life are like how a newlywed’s life would be...

Everytime after finished her class, Bomi would come home and Chorong would be there in the
living room waiting for her lover and kiss her once she reached home safely. Chorong would also cook dinner and they would enjoy it together. And so on~

Bomi's POV

Fuuh... it's a very tiring day today... because today would be the last day of school before the
semester's holiday. I had a very packed class schedule.

But, I don't really mind… because, no matter how tired I am. Once I reach home, there would be someone who could energize me up again. "Hehehe~ Wait for me Love!".

 

And with that, Bomi Finished her monologue and started to run towards her apartment.

 

Chorong's POV

Hmm... it's 6 p.m and I already Finished cooking dinner. I guess Bomi would arrive any minute
now. For the time being... what should I do?

I took off my apron and started to smell my shirt...

"Goodness, I smelled like onion & chicken meat!" Probably the smell where Stuck on my shirt
while I was cooking. Oh gosh... I guess I should take a shower. And so... I did.

Author POV

After a while, Bomi arrive home. She unlocked the door excited to see that special someone standing in front of her and kiss her. But, unfortunately Chorong is still in the shower and didn't know Bomi has arrived.

"I'm home!"

"Chorong? Where....are you?" Bomi started to walk towards the kitchen and saw the already made dinner. Bomi smiled seeing how Chorong put a lot of effort into the cooking because it looks good and Bomi couldn't wait to eat it all up!

Well, Bomi would just sit there and start to eat. But, her priority is Chorong. And so, Bomi walked into their bedroom and at the same time Chorong came out from the shower with her semi-wet hair because she was drying it with a towel... while she is wearing a bathrobe.

Bomi was standing there... enjoying the sight.

"On my Gosh! Every day, I come home seeing this gorgeous lady… how lucky I am!?" Bomi said out loud causing Chorong to get startled.

"Eh…? Bomi-ah you're home already? Sorry I didn't hear the door I was showering" Chorong said while walking towards Bomi. Once she is in front of her Chorong wraps her arms around Bomi's neck staring into Bomi's eyes.

And Once again Bomi said in a slow and yet husky voice "I'm home".

"Welcome home love..." Chorong answered and gave Bomi a kiss. For some reason Bomi started to feel hot... not only because of the kiss but also because of Chorong's current look.

I was just a small kiss but then, Bomi wraps her arms around Chorong's waist and pulled her
closer. And Bomi gave Chorong a rough and yet passionate kiss.

Chorong was Startled… but then she calmed down and started to follow Bomi's lead. It has been around 5 minutes and the kiss got rough and rough. Bomi started to carry Chorong without breaking the kiss and lay Chorong down on their bed.

*Which means, Bomi is on Top* XD

They broke the kiss for a while to catch some breath… Both of their faces were red, and their bodies felt hot! Bomi continued the kiss and once again Chorong wrapped her arms around Bomi's neck and started to pull Bomi closer.

Bomi broke the kiss and looks into Chorong's eyes… then she looked down to her collarbone and then stares at Chorong's chest...She gives a smirk which makes Chorong to blush.

"S-stop staring like that... it's embarrassing..." Chorong blushed and started to push Bomi back
slowly.

"No... don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful. You mess with my mind with your perfect figure~" Bomi's hand started to roam around Chorong's Body which made Chorong to shiver.

"You… look like an Angel" Bomi said.

"Because I am an Angel. Pabbo" Chorong chuckle at Bomi's remarks.

"Yeah...I know that, and I'm such a lucky person to have you..." Chorong was about to say something but then stopped when Bomi started to kiss her left ear and nibble on it. Chorong never felt such amazing sensation and she almost let out a moan.

After that, Bomi's kiss get lower to Chorong's collarbone. It felt so good and Chorong moan a little which excite Bomi. And the kiss went lower to the chest.

Bomi was about to open Chorong's bathrobe to gain access so that she could kiss and have 'fun' with Chorong's . But, unfortunately Chorong stopped her from doing so.

"Bomi, don't do it..." Chorong said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Huh? Why?" Bomi asked feeling a bit disappointed.

"I-I'm not ready for this..." Chorong's cheeks get redder.

"Ahh..." Bomi said with a wide mouth and nodded. Bomi then, Cupped Chorong's face and stared at her.

"I'm sorry Bomi-ah… for ruining the mood" Chorong said with a slow voice.

"Nahh… it's ok. You didn't ruin anything... having you as my lover is more than enough for me... Thank you so much, My Angel".

Were simple words, but it touched Chorong's feelings. Both stared at each other eyes lovingly.

Chorong leaned forward and gave Bomi a peck. Both smiled.

"Now, let's have dinner... I've bet the foods are already cold" Chorong said and gets up.

"Hehee... yeah you're right. I been starving since I left school" Bomi said and both started to
walk towards the door.

"Then, why did you try to eat me up?" Chorong stopped and was about to turn around to face
Bomi when Bomi suddenly backhugged her and whisper in to her ear.

"I told you...I feel hungry just now, right~?" Chorong can't help but to blush once again… she pushed Bomi away and started to walk away fast towards the kitchen.

Bomi smiled… thinking how lucky she is to fall in love with her own Guardian Angel. Then she walked away to the kitchen and closed the bedroom's door.

 

 

.

.

.

Yeah! This is it guys! I hoped you guys like it. Originally, I want upload this tomorrow Because of APink's 7th Anniversary. But, yeah..i've bet I'll be tweeting all night tonight joining other Pandas to trend #Apink. And I would forgot to upload this..

Let us share good information about Apink and expand the fandom! Yeah! Happy 7th Anniversary to Apink and all Pink Pandas!