Earful

Angel & Human's first love

Salve, Head Angel.” Chorong tried to bow, but almost fall due to her weak condition. An angel that was behind the HA rushed to catch her.

*A/N: salve: hello, glory*

The imposing angel, that had an aura of rays around his body, these turned red. It was when the rest of the angels instinctively stepped back.

"Administrative-Angel, Solar. Can you please repeat the rule number 4 section 3 of the intercelestial statute?" Said the HA. The angel named Solar stepped forward, visibly frightened.

"No Angel is allowed to spend more than 12 months on Human Earth, because of the risk of contamination and the consequent... loss of powers." Solar's trembling voice was becoming lower as she spoke. She avoided making eye contact with the HA, whose rays looked more dangerous.

 

"Healer-Angel, Hayoung" the mentioned angel flinched, she didn’t expect to be mentioned. "Report, how long was the Guardian-Angel Chorong on Human Earth." Demanded HA.

"Could be... more or less, one plus one" Hayoung counted with the fingers cutely. Seeing that her cuteness had no effect on the infuriated HA, she stood up straight and put on a serious face. "One plus one is two*. Hhhmm About 14 months, sir. "

"FOURTEEN HOLY MONTHS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!" HA's voice was amplified from his throat and rumbled to the floor, the other angels covered their ears. "ONE WEEK DOSAGE OF WATER OF THE SACRED MANANTIAL, THE TEMPORARY CHANGE WITH AN GUARDIAN-ANGEL IN RECESS, MULTIPLE CALLS OF THE MESSENGER-ANGELS, IGNORED"

 

Chorong had kept her head down throughout the scolding. She had caused many problems and I knew that the HA would react in that way.

 

"FROM NOW ON YOU’RE RESTRICTED FROM GOING TO THE HUMAN EARTH AND YOU’LL BE RELEASED FROM YOUR GUARDIAN-ANGEL FUNCTIONS." The HA finalized. Everyone in the room opened their eyes very scared.

"B-But, Lord, that's too much..." Chorong said, unable to stand the silence she intended to keep.

"TOO MUCH?! SHOULD I REMEMBER YOU THAT YOU ARE A HYBRID ANGEL?!"

As if it were an insult, the other angels covered their mouths in surprise. Suddenly the rays of the HA diminished, and he gave an apologetic look to the rest. He recomposed himself to his haughty stance and continued,

"My apologies. hmm What was I saying?" One of the angels whispered in his ear, reminding him of the subject. "oh, ok. You know perfectly well that your energy drains faster than the rest! We shouldn’t have accepted you in training in the first place." HA's voice sounded stern, but significantly lower.

"But that's the job you entrusted to me, Isn’t it the supreme duty of a qualified guardian-angel?" Chorong said defiantly.

"You obviously are not qualified." The HA noted how Chorong was still leaning on the angel that helped her.

"I can be healed! It's only a matter of time, right Hayoung?" Once again Hayoung was surprised that all eyes were on her.

"W-well, it's possible. Of course, we haven’t done the tests yet... and since it's not common for angels... like Chorong-unnie, to go to the human earth, we don’t know how pollution can affect them. All the cases have given different results" Hayoung replied.

"For me it is a NO. Angel Chorong, you’re going to be remov..." The HA was interrupted, by the angel that held Chorong.

 

"Excuse me, sir. It is also written in the rules that cases like this should be brought into consideration with the Main Council of the guardian angels." The angel kept his gaze steady as he said it.

The rest of the angels expected the worst. No one never dared to interrupt the HA when he was in such a mood.

"Huff. Then, we'll fix this in the council. But, to be clear, I will do my best to prevent this from happening again." The calm response surprised everyone. "What are you waiting for?! We must continue the round."

 

Only Chorong, Hayoung, Solar and the Angel that had interrupted the HA remained in the room.

"Thank you, Changsub-ah." Chorong said, trying to sit back on the bed.

"I almost peed my pants and I’m using a tunic. The HA is fearsome... Hayoung-ah, do you have anything for the nerves?" Said Changsub, who sat on the side of the bed.

That made everyone laugh, everyone except Chorong, who had too much to think about. Hayoung touched Changsub's shoulder, emitted a faint light and soon the latter was smiling and relaxed.

"Did you see how he accepted so calmly? Why did that happen?" Asked Solar.

"Easy, our dear HA has an interest in a certain member of the council hahahah" again everyone laughed. "So, how are you Chorong-ah? How about the human earth?" Changsub asked, noticing that Chorong was still silent.

"Uhh? Yeah... I feel weak, I just need time" Chorong answered, taking away the importance. "And the human earth is incredible... you should try the vanilla late..." she changed the subject.

 

 

They spent the afternoon talking about everything. And in the end only Hayoung and Chorong remained in the room.

"Unnie, you know exactly what I'll say... right?" Hayoung said as she took notes on her medical part.

Chorong nodded. "It will take a lot of time, isn’t it?" She said sadly.

"Or it could never happen." Hayoung looked up at her unnie.

 

.

.

.


NotAFan95 here~ updating before going MIA. It's just that I must study this week. That degree is not going to come by itself...

91line is here too. But even in heaven ChoRene doesn’t exists. Heaven404, cloud not found. LOL

*Did you get the Vlive reference? Hayoung's 'gwiyomi' song hahahah. We're 2 million at Vapp!!! Isn't that great?!!! PANDA POWER!

See ya the next week~

ENJOY! COMENT! UPVOTE!