Unable (RC2)

Angel & Human's first love

"Unnie… d-dont leave m-me.."

Bomi cried and she was lost, not knowing what to do. Then, suddenly a bright light started to flash in front of Bomi which shock her. Bomi started to hug Chorong in a very protective way afraid that the 'light' might do something to her.

"D-don’t you dare to get near to her!" Bomi said to the 'light'.

But, then a figure started to show but the face is not clear. Bomi stare at the figure feel confused.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Bomi asked. Bomi got startled seeing Naeun pop-up out of nowhere behind her.

"We need to take her back, Bomi unnie..." Naeun said.

"She needs to go back..." Naeun said while kneeling and slowly moving Bomi's arms away from the unconscious Chorong.

"B-but why…? What's wrong with her? W-will she be Ok?" Bomi asked while wiping her tears off.

"Hmm... she'll be ok once we heal her up..." Naeun said softly to Bomi while looking at her with a gentle smile.

"You see... Guardian angel's energy gets drain up when they stay too long in the human world… In Chorong's case, she's a very fragile angel. And so, her energy gets drain up quite easily than normal angels do". Naeun explain calmly to Bomi.

Bomi didn't know what to say and just nodded towards Naeun.

"So… Bomi unnie, we'll have to take Chorong unnie back to the Angels' headquarters so that we could perform a procedure to strengthen Chorong unnie and also to regain her energy back"

"O-ok then I'm willing to let her go… but, please make sure she'll be alright" Bomi said in a weak voice. Naeun smiled.

"Don't worry… She'll be fine"

Then, Naeun started to talk to the 'light' thing in a language than Bomi couldn't understand.

‘Maybe it's the language of the Angels’ Bomi thought to herself.

And the 'light' suddenly surrounded Chorong's Body and it became very bright than before to the point where Bomi could lost her sight if she continued to stare at it. Then, both the 'light' and Chorong disappeared.

Then both, were staring at each other.

"Well, that's it?" Bomi asked Naeun.

"Hmm… yeah…oh! I almost forgot to tell you" Naeun said. "Y-you won't be able to meet Chorong unnie again after this..." Naeun said in hesitate.

"What? What do you mean!?" Bomi started to hold Naeun's shoulder and shake her.

"Ugh... it's hard to explain but it's the law that we have… You won't be able to meet Chorong unnie back... But, she'll possibly can continue to be your guardian angel and watch over you from the headquarters"

"What? What kind of law does the Angels' have!?" Bomi felt angry. "I won't be able to meet her again? Ever??" Naeun felt guilty and lower her head.

"Ye-yes…" She simply answered.

"B-but...I love her... want to see her again" Bomi's voice cracked.

"I know Unnie...I do understand that… but, what can I do? Only the HA could do something about it..." Naeun tried to comfort Bomi. "Only the HA has the power to change things...".

Bomi started to cry again and Naeun hugged her to comfort her.

"Why…? I just wanted to be with someone who love me… understand me...I never felt so happy once I met her…and now, why do I have to lose that someone?" Bomi said sorrowfully and Naeun couldn't help but to feel sad too.

"Unnie... don't be sad to much, while Chorong unnie is recovering, I'm assigned to watch over you for a while. And… I just thought about this… and I don't know if you want me to do it or not..." Naeun's face started to get serious.

"What is it?" Bomi wiped her tears.

"Like I said before, once Chorong unnie is fully healed… She would be able to watch over you like before, but the change is that, you two won't be able to meet each other again." Said Naeun while Bomi nodded sadly.

"I know it hurts to be separated from someone you love… and I was thinking, do you want me to erase all of your memories when you're with Chorong unnie? So that you won't feel sad about it?" Naeun looked into Bomi's eyes.

"W-what..."

.

.

.

Oh... sorry guys! It's been a while...and the story is getting...idk...bad? Hehe..Ughh I need to reboot my brain.. Sorry for the late update and because of the lame update