The beginning

Angel & Human's first love

In this world, certain newborns will receive a Guardian angel to protect them so that they could live their lives without much worries.

On August 13, A baby girl was born. And she was named, Yoon Bomi.

(Angels' headquarters)

"Hmmm... There's a new baby born today. Please call in our new intern" Said the Head Angel to his secretary.

"Yes, Sir.." answered the secretary. The secretary then looked up at the list of their newest member in the angels' headquarters and the name on top of the list is... "Park Chorong, please come to the HA's Office immediately. Thank you"

(Chorong's POV)

I've been an intern in this Angels' headquarters for like a week… and I just received my official job as a Guardian angel! I checked the baby's data on my device… her name is Yoon Bomi. Bomi?

Cute name… hehee great job on choosing the name Mr & Mrs Yoon.

And... what more? She was born on August 13th... well, ok she was just born today so there is no much information. Oh wait! What's this? I scroll down and saw a few other information about Bomi.
Oh wow! I didn't know Angels could know a lot of information about their Humans.
Hmm… let's see what's next, Bomi… nice person, has a happy pill personality, will become a bright student, an athlete...oh ok, I've got myself a great human here! Lucky me… I don't have to do much work then…

Well, I'm done preparing and it's time for me to go down to earth. I bid good bye to the other
Angels. And down I go!

I've arrived at the Yoon's home and I entered the baby's room. I walked slowly and peeked
into the baby's crib... And that was the first time I saw Bomi, she was sleeping. I smiled seeing such a small and adorable baby. I picked Bomi up slowly and hold her in my arms. And I whisper quietly.

"Baby Bomi… I'm Park Chorong, your guardian angel. I'll be by your side throughout your life to
protect you against harm."

Baby Bomi opened her eyes slightly and smiled at me.

And... that was the very first time we met each other.

 

(Author's POV)

And so… Years has passed and Bomi is now 7 years old. Under the guardiancy of Chorong, Bomi grew up to become a great kid. Bomi never knew that she had a guardian angel. Not even when she met Her.

 

* Flashback *

Bomi was playing with her friends at the nearby Park. Bomi and her friends took a break after so much running and went to take a sit on the bench. Bomi took out some snacks from her backpack and share it with her friends.

They were enjoying their snacks until a group of boys came to disturb them.

A boy snatched a cookie box from one of Bomi's friends and he step on it. Mocking them… the other boys start to laugh and disturb the other Bomi's friends started to cry and Bomi feels pissed off seeing her friends being bullied. Without thinking much, Bomi grabbed the boy who stepped on the cookie by his shirt and with full strength, Bomi pulled and made him fall to the ground. The boy moaned in pain.

The other boys saw that and started to attack Bomi. There was a little punching involved and
mostly hair and shirt pulling, and some scratching. Bomi's friends started to help and the fight started to get intense until a young lady came to stop them.

"Yahh! What are you kids doing?"

The lady 's sharp voice startled the kids and made them stop. The lady pulled the boys away from Bomi and her friends and started to scold them.

After all the scolding… the lady 's last words were;

"if you boys dare to do this again, just remember that I've seen and record your doings in here" The lady show the boys a video clip of them fighting and it shows that they were the one who started it.

"You don't want me to show this to your parents, right?" The lady asked the boys. The boys had tears in their eyes and the nodded.

After that, the boys went home feeling regret.

The lady then walked towards Bomi and her friends to check on them.

"Hmm… miss, thank you for helping us" said one of Bomi's friends. The lady crouched down so that her eyes are at the same level as the kids and smiled.

"You are welcome... are you guys alright?" The lady asked. All the little girls shook their heads
except for Bomi.

The lady looked at Bomi and saw some bruises on Bomi's face and scratches on Bomi arm. She then went closer to Bomi and took out a first aid kit from her handbag.

After done putting the 3rd and last plaster on Bomi's arm…

"there you go, don't take the plasters off ok? Wait at least 3 days so that the wound could fully heal" the lady said while making eye contact with Bomi. Bomi smile and answer with a nod.

"Thank you" Bomi answered shyly. The lady smiled and got up.
"Ok kids... I'll get going, and you guys should too. You don't want to make your parents worried, don't you?"

The kids answer together with a loud "Yes ma’am". The lady was about to walk away when Bomi suddenly yelled.

"Wait!" The lady turned around and looked at Bomi.

"Erm...miss, I-I want to know what is your name" Bomi asked shyly.

The lady smiled and answered "My name is... Park Chorong. You can call me Unnie if you want…"

Bomi smiled and nodded.

"I should go now… Take care of yourself Bomi, don't get into a fight again ok?" Chorong said
while giving a pat on Bomi's head and a kiss on her forehead.

Chorong then left the park, Bomi was standing there smiling. All of the sudden, she felt happy after receiving a kiss from a beautiful lady. She was then startled seeing the plasters on the arm suddenly fell off. And she saw the scratches on her arm are all gone and the bruises on her face because she didn't feel any pain like before on her face.

Bomi was amazed and yet confused… Bomi felt even more confused when she realized…

“Wait, how did Chorong Unnie know my name?"

She turned around with wide eyes asking her friends… and nobody knows.

After that incident, Bomi was determined to find Chorong.

.

.

.

 

 

So, this is it guys! It's not much... and I am still pretty bad at writing and also bad story ideas. Hopefully you guys like this. Thanks for the support! 

P.S : should I do more?