Help me…I’m going nuts!

The Last Time

This morning I woke up with smile on my face. Although I didn't had any dream last night but the thought of seeing Byung Hee at the office makes me excited. He can be my energy against the iceman. I grabbed my towel and humming all morning.

"Hye Rin ah, is you really that excited to see Byung Hee?" Ga In laughed at me.

"Of course. He's the energy that makes me go to the office everyday. It's so rare to have a view like this on the office, so I better make use of it."

"I guess you're already hypnotized by him." Ga In shook her head in disbelief.

"Then it's a good hypnotist because I need that to survive for the next 6 months. Let's go. I'm done."

When we arrived at the office front gate, I see Byung Hee walk in front of us. I immediately pulled Ga In to slower her walk speed and stop for a moment.

"Ya, Ga In ah. Stop. Do you see the man who wears black vest and black pants right there? That's him. That's Jung Byung Hee, my boss. I'm not lying right?" I pointed out my fingers to the man waiting in front of the elevator.

"That's him? That's Byung Hee? Oh my God, what a beautiful creature. Can I have his photo?" Ga In teased me.

"Ya! That one belongs to me." I pouted my lips to her.

"Ck, you lucky girl. I wish I had one like that on my department. I'm warning you, you better watch your attitude. Don't embarrass yourself in front of him and don't openly flirting with him. You should stay calm until he comes to you first. Got it?"

"Got it. Now, let's hurry. I want to be in one elevator with him." I pulled Ga In's hand and run towards the elevator.

"Wait. Thank you." I said to anyone who holds the elevator door for me.

"Morning, Hye Rin ssi." Byung Hee greets me. I pretend not to know he's on the elevator too.

"Huh? Oh, morning too Byung Hee ssi."

Dang, he looks so gorgeous today. He wears white shirt with grey tie plus black vest and black pants. Like yesterday wasn't enough teased me, today his clothes teasing me again. Sooner or later I'll definitely gonna die because of him. I didn't dare to meet his gaze on the elevator. I keep looking down and when the elevator opens at my destination floor, I immediately walked out as fast as I can, almost running I think. His charm is too strong inside there.

Finally, arrived at my desk I took a deep breath before I fainted because of him. My weird behavior caught Chang Sun's attention. He looked at me and frowns.

"Do you run from your apartment to here?"

"No, I took a bus. Why?"

"Why did you have short breath then? It seems like you've been running all the way."

"Nothing, I just need to take a deep breath. Don't mind me."

Finally the iceman can talk. He kept looking at me with that strange gaze. I really don't understand his moods. Yesterday, he avoided me like I'm a plague but today he talk to me like we're friends. But I must be careful. This man's mood is unpredictable.

Just when I was about to start my computer, Byung Hee called me to his office. I took a deep breath a few times and start walking towards his room. God, please help me. Please keep me sane or I will throw myself to him right now. I keep on muttering those spells until I reach his door. I knock three times.

"Come in."

Just hearing his voice already makes my stomach turns upside down. Another inhale and exhale for me before entering the room.

"Are you looking for me? Do you need anything?" I asked him while still standing near the door.

"Yes, please sit."

He pointed to the chair in front of him. I walked across the room and do my inhale and exhale ritual again. Relax, Hye Rin. Just focus on what he's gonna say. Don't let your eyes wandering all over him. You can do this. I don't know how many times I've said this to myself. Then I sit on the chair and look at him. He smiled. Hahh....please don't smile like that to me. If he keeps on smiling like that, I'll definitely throw myself to him right now. Moon Hye Rin, focus!

"I believe Chang Sun already told you to read the proposal for Haesin Group. I know when you're in Busan, you had handle many big companies. Haesin Group is one of our largest clients and I believe you can handle this project and make it goal. Of course Chang Sun will help you cause he started this project first so he knows a lot. Sang Hyun and Hee Soo will also help you. So, the four of you will work together as a team until this project finish. Please don't hesitate to ask me or Chang Sun if you have any question or idea. We'd like to hear it. And you will also handle other projects as well." He finished his talk with a smile again.

Oh God, I feel like I want to throw myself to him right now and kiss those y tempting lips until we're both run out of breath. I let my ert thoughts take over my brain for a few minutes until I heard his voice calling my name.

"Hye Rin ssi. Hye Rin ssi?"

"Huh? Ah, ye. The Haesin Group project. I'll do my best to make this project success. Thank you for giving me this opportunity." He didn't notice I didn't hear his talk to the end. I only heard he mentioned Haesin Group's name.

"I’m glad to hear that. You can back to your work."

I stood up from the chair and try to walk in normal speed to the door although in fact, I really want to run from this room as fast as I can. After I closed the door behind my back, I didn't return to my desk. Instead, I went to the toilet and sit there a little while just to reduce the heat from my body. I washed my face afterwards to clear my head. How am I gonna work well if he continue act like this? He's not my energy but my death pill.

When I came back from the toilet, Chang Sun called me to his desk. He asks me to make a new proposal to GD Motors and give him the result in three days. At first, I was shock at the request. Three days? He must be crazy. But I didn't say anything to him and I just nodded. He told me that I can ask the material to Sang Hyun or Hee Soo.

*****

Fiuhh, he gave me three days deadline for new proposal. And I was such a fool for just agreed with his request. Every time I begin to work on the proposal, he just bugging me with other works such as prepare materials for presentation, give document to Byung Hee, make a phone call to Incheon office, and bla bla bla. Like my works is just sit on my chair all day without doing anything. If it continues like this, the proposal will not finish in three days but three weeks.

It's already day two and the progresses not even reach half of the proposal. I was intent to ask him for extent time for the proposal, but he approaches me first.

"How's the progress going?"

"Ye, I'm still working on it. But I wonder whether I can ask for..."

I haven't finish talking when his phone ringing. He picked it up and says a few words on the phone. It looks something urgent come up cause he suddenly frown. He hang up the phone and looks at me for a moment.

"That's good, so I'm expecting the result tomorrow. I gotta go now. Something urgent came up."

"Ah...ye." I answered him with hesitation.

I want to ask for time extent but now he suddenly left. What am I gonna do? Even if I work twenty-four hours today, the proposal still not gonna finish by tomorrow. Great....I'm a dead meat! I dropped my heads down on the table. When Sang Hyun passes my desk, he stop by and looks at me.

"Hye Rin ssi, are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"Okay then. Just tell me if you need anything." He smiled and when he walks away, I called him back.

"Sang Hyun ssi, are you busy right now?"

"Well, I'm currently working on Haesin Group proposal right now but there are things that I need to discuss with Chang Sun Hyung. Why?"

"Can you do me a favor? I'm in big trouble right now and I need some help."

"Sure. Tell me what I can do." Sang Hyun immediately sit in front of me.

"I promised Chang Sun to give him the GD Motors proposal in three days. The deadline is tomorrow and the progress up to now is not even reaching half of it. Can you help me today?" I looked at him with begging eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? It's impossible to finish the proposal by yourself. Come on. Let's move to the meeting room."

"Thank you so much, Sang Hyun ssi."

We're moving to the meeting room. He helped me bring all the materials we need to finish the proposal. We're running out of time right now. I even cancelled my lunch date with Ga In. With hectic situation like this, I don't remember to eat if Sang Hyun didn’t buy me food. I also don't have time to think about Byung Hee. At 5.30, I told Ga In to go home first cause I'm gonna work overtime today at the office.

With the help from Sang Hyun, I managed to finish the proposal at three am. I'm so tired and sleepy and so does Sang Hyun. I'm so thankful with his help on the last minute. Someday, I'm gonna repay his kindness. But today, I'm gonna go home and take a quick rest cause I have to give the proposal today. We're both share one taxi cause Sang Hyun wants to see me safely get home. Aww, he's such a gentleman.