Lullaby

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon now in her studio record in korea. doing a record for her new single.

she got a headache, she already in there for almost a week, still her brain doesn't wanna her stop to completed the new song.

suddenly a video call coming.

she picked up the call and slowly a dimple smile showing on her face, the image on the phone scene slowly appear.

"daddy!" said a little girl on the scene.

"hey~ good morning, my baby irene.. how's your sleep?" irene is taeyeon's daugther with fany, cute little 5 years old girl and really resemble with her and her wife

"can't sleep.........." said irene whining

"eh... why my baby can't sleep?" she anwered it with a little smile on her face, that she realized, she do miss her little family,

"she misses you taetae..where are you?" now another person shown up in the scene no other taeyeon lovely wife, tiffany.

"hi~ i'm still in the studio. i miss my daughter too, but do my wife miss me?" taeyeon said that as she relaxed herself on the sofa. she can see clearly that her

her wife and daughter are in their kichten room back in LA while her daughter busy munching her pancakes without listen to her parents conversation

"in studio? for a week? taetae........." taeyeon can see her wife make a worry face.

"it's alright babe, i can handle this. just a lil bit more, it'll finish. so, you haven't answered this, do my wife miss me?" said taeyeon as she placed her phone in holder so tiffany still can see her, then took a pencil and tried to finising the chord and lyric.

"i do miss you soo much taetae... but it's kinda hard week" signed fany while patting her daughter head because she finished her breakfast.

"why?" as taeyeon put her pencil and look at the scene on her phone

"the work.. I'm gonna launch a new fashion line this year and..." taeyeon can't hear the rest of the conversation. She's too busy see how cute her wife when she's complaint about her job. She's miss her alot actually. After they decided to ended their contact with SM. They flighted back to tiffany's hometown and got married. A year after that irene was born.

So, it's actually almost 7 years or more that they're leave Korea. And here taeyeon now, in Korea, thousands miles away from her wife and child for her fans. For her solo comeback with her own label. Shinning Smile Entertainment.

"... And you know.. That I can't really sleep without you by my side.." tiffany's stop her talk and see the blank taeyeon.

"baby... Taeyeon? Can you hear me?" tiffany asked in worry and it makes her eyebrows knitted. See that view makes taeyeon smile softly whole showing her neat teeth.

"have you eat?" taeyeon asked randomly.

"geez... What with the question.." tiffany answered little annoyed.

"you haven't touched your food.. See our baby. She's even ignore me for the food" taeyeon laugh as she see her daughter have a maple syrup all over her face.

"irene-ah...." said tiffany as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter