7th chapter

Far apart

 

| Myungsoo's POV |

I didn't know how many days I had been out because of Woori's ex-boyfriend's punched me on my beautiful face. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a vision of a girl who was sleeping while her head was on the bed. I looked at her closely and saw that she's Woori. I smiled when I saw how cute she was when she was sleeping.

"Woori-ah," I called and slowly shaking her arm. 

She mumbled something and looked up. She rubbed her eyes and widened my eyes when she saw me awake.

 

| Woori's pov |

Someone called me when I was sleeping uncomfortably. I was waiting for him to wake up after 3 days. He had a serious injure on his face. That Junhyung. I should killed him! 

I woke up and was suprised that I saw Myungsoo was smiling at me. 

"Myungsoo!" I gasped. He waved me shyly.

I hugged him immediately and cried. "Myungsoo, I'm sorry"

Myungsoo was maybe shocked of my sudden reaction. I didn't care about it. The only I cared was him. He patted my back. "It's okay,"

I finished the hug and looked at him. 

"Thank you for staying to take care of me," He said sincerely. I nodded and smiled.

"I will call the doctor," I said. Before I was going to go away from the bed, he kissed my forehead. I started to blush and ran out quickly. I could hear his chuckle.

 

| Myungsoo's pov |

After I registered out from the hospital, Woori and me were walking. She looked so cheerful. Maybe she was happy that I was recover. I looked at the mirror just now, my face didn't have scar or anything. Thanks god, I love my face so much! I stopped walking. Woori stopped too when she realized that I wasn't beside her. She turned around and approached at me.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"You don't have to take me to my home. I can go by myself," I replied. I walked past her but all of the sudden Woori stopped me that made me shocked.

"No, I don't want another stranger punch you on your face," she said. I laughed. 

"Whatever," I mumbled and smiled. I liked being with her even though we rarely knew each other. I hold her hand and started walking to another direction.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

I kept silence. I don't wanted to say anything yet.

 

When we arrived at the destination, I was still holding her hand. She didn't realize it because she was confused why I bought she here.

"Park?"

I nodded. "Do you like me?" I said straight forward.

She was shocked with my question. "Myungsoo, do you have a fever or something?" she rested her palm of her hand on my forehead. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you like me, Woori?" I asked again.

She gulped. "If I like you, then what?"

I smirked and stepped forward and immediately kissed her lip. She was shocked when I ended it. 

"I love you, Woori-ah" 

She frowned. "But..." Before she said something, I covered her lips with my hands.

"Let's get know each other better until you like me, okay?" 

she nodded and I hugged her again.

"How about Junhyung? He will hurt you more!" Woori said. She was really worried of me and also Junhyung that might kill me next time.

"I don't care, I want you the one and only," I said at her. She was stunned in awe with my words. 

"Okay, then. Friends?"

"Friends,"