It is not end yet (:

Far apart

 

That was not final chapter! I just saw my reviews especially Tonichua's review. So...this is the continuation of the fake final chapter (:

| Junhyung's pov |

After she threw the ring, Woori walked few steps away from me. I immediately grabbed her hand.

"Don't you regret this, Woori?" I asked  while staring at her. She just nodded with a bitter smile on her face and walked away to her friend.

Aish! I thought while messing up my hair. I was frustrated.

Everyone around me was whispering and talking with each other. "Why are you here? Go away!" I shouted.

I pushed people who were in my way to my locker. I closed my eyes for a while. When I opened back, I saw Hara was standing in front of my locker.

I think she is waiting for me, I thought

| Hara's pov |

After I saw the incident, I was confused. Who was she? And why did she slap my boyfriend? So I asked that girl by myself.

One hour before... 

I saw the girl who had a fight with my Junhyung just several minutes ago at the hallway. I tapped her shoulder. She looked behind.

"You!" she said. "Why are you here?"

"Actually who are you? And why did you slap my boyfriend?"

Suddenly she widened her eyes. "Boyfriend?"

"Yes, he's my boyfriend. Is there anything problem with it?" I asked again.

"I'm Bang Woori, Junhyung's girlfriend. As in ex-girlfriend just a while ago," she replied with a sad smile on her face.

What? His girlfriend? I thought

"Wait! I'm his girlfriend! We were officially couple a weeks ago!" I said. She gasped.

"He cheated on me..." Woori mumbled. I saw she was controlling her tears from falling.

"Excuse me?"

"We were officially couple since last 5 months, Hara-ssi." said Woori softly.

Oh my gosh! What the hell is going on! I thought

"I don't believe you," I said to her. She sniffed and looked at me.

"Believe or not, try ask Junhyung. He know the truth. I have to go now," said Woori and she walked away.

Is this true?

I'm waiting for him at his locker. After several minutes, I saw him walking towards me and his locker.

"Hey! Why are you doing here?" asked Junhyung while opening his locker.

"I want to ask you something,"

He stopped doing his thing. "Erm, can we talk later? Class almost starts," said Junhyung.

"No, I want right now!"

Junhyung stared at me. "Please I had a major problem two hours ago and now you want to force me to answer your question?" 

"Junhyung...."


"Erm, bye," he said and walked away from me.

"Junhyung!" I shouted but he was already far away from me.

What did happen? I'm so confused right now!

| Woori's pov |

"Actually who are you? And why did you slap my boyfriend?"

I still remembered this word. He was cheating on me for the whole time! I thought he was not that type of guy! I'm so idiot!


After 5 hours...

School was already ended. I started packing my things and walked at the hallway. Everyone was looking and whispering with each other.

Huh, this is all your fault, Junhyung. I thought.

I was already outside of the school and suddenly someone hugged me from the back. 

"I'm sorry," someone said near my neck. I felt his breath. I knew that was him. The guy who was cheated on me.

I pushed him and he fell to the floor. We were looking with each other for a moment.

What was i doing! I thought and immediately I ran.

"Woori!" 

Please, leave me alone.

Author's note:
I think I will make this to three-four shots. So, wait for the next update (: