3rd chapter

Far apart

 

| Woori's pov |

I was already at home after running from Junhyung. I don't wanted to face him again. I was laying on the bed and suddenly someone knocked the door of my bedroom.

"Woori dear," my mom called. "Yes, mom?"

I opened the door and saw my mom stood in front of me. "Can you buy fruits at the market, dear?"

I sighed. "Mom, we can buy it tomorrow morning," 

"Oh, come on! Is still early!" My mom said while begging me to buy it for her.

"Sure,"

My mom kissed my forehead. "Thanks, honey! Here's the money!"

My mom gave me the money. I saw it was $80 bucks. "Mom, why did you give me a big amount of money?" I asked.

"Oh, about that! You can use it, okay? I have to feed the kids, go!" 

I sighed and went to the supermarket myself.

At the supermarket...

I bought oranges, apples and several kinds of fruits that I can carried to my home for tonight. 

Huh, I'm so tired from crying and now I'm at the supermarket. I should buy a chocolate later, I thought

When I was going to grab an apple, suddenly it fell to the floor and rolled. I quickly followed it.

Aish, People are looking at me like I'm crazy person or whatever they call me!

The apple stopped infront of a guy. He immediately grabbed the apple. 

"I'm sorry, you can take it if you want"

He smiled at me. "It's okay, I don't like apples. Here," He gave me back the apple.

"Thanks and I have to go now," I said and walked away.

After few steps, suddenly he called me. "Hey!" I turned around. I gasped. He was a metres from me.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"Bang woori," 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. Call me L or something," he said and smiled at me.

"Oh, nice to meet you, myungsoo-ssi. I have to go now!" I said and walked away quickly to the cashier.

Huh, strangers...I thought.

Outside of the supermarket...

I finally paid for the fruits. It was really heavy because I bought many. Only 15 dollars left to spend it.

I saw an ice cream shop at the park. 

I think I want an ice cream, I thought. I went to the ice cream shop.

--

"Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on it please," I said.

"Me too,"

"Okay!" said the worker in the shop. I turned my gaze to my right. It was him again. The guy I met in the supermarket!

"Why are you here?"

He looked at me. "Hye! Buy an ice cream, why?" 

"Nothing," I rolled my eyes. "Here's for you, miss"

"Thank you," I was going to pay for the ice cream but this Myungsoo guy interrupted.

"I will pay for this beautiful lady, here." Myungsoo gave the money to the cashier. "By the way keep the change,"

"Okay, sir"

I stared at him for a while. He noticed it and he smirked back at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey, wait up!" he called.

I stopped. "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing," he smiled. Suddenly, he took my shopping bag.

"Hey!"

"Let me carry these, okay?" said Myungsoo. I nodded and felt blush.

We were walking together to my home while talking with each other. Finally, we arrived at my house.

"Erm, thank you for carrying the bag and accompany me"

"My pleasure," he smiled while gave me back the bag. I took it.

"Bye, I have to go inside now" 

"Wait! Let me know your phone number first!" he said. I widened my eyes. "For?"

"To contact with you, pabo" said Myungsoo.

"Yah!"

Myungsoo just smirked. He took my phone and added my number to his contact book. After he done with it, he gave me back my phone.

"Already done with it?"

Myungsoo nodded and suddenly he ruffled my hair. 

"What are you doing?" I said while trying to stop him from ruffling my hair.

"Goodnight and go inside quickly," he whispered to my ear and walked away. I froze for a moment and went back inside.

Inside the house....

"Where's the groceries?" My mom asked.

"Here," I said and put it on the kitchen table. "Here's the change. I don't spend it," 

My mom nodded and went unpacking the groceries while I went upstairs to my bedroom.

After I took a shower, my phone was buzzing wildly. I quickly grabbed my phone and then smiled.

From: Baby L

Already inside? Goodnight and sweetdream! ((:

Aish, this guy.

Author's note:
Another update! ^^