The first and final chapter

Far apart

 

 

 

I was sitting beside the window watching all of the movements outside my house. 

I was waiting for my boyfriend to text me back, but because I wasn't patience, I texted him again.

Junhyung oppa, where are you? why didn’t you text me back? i was waiting like 3 hours?! -.-  I sent it.

Sorry, yeobo. I’m busy with my fellow friends right now. I will call you next time, okay? Bye, saranghae," he replied.

"Argh!” I exclaimed. I called my friends to ask them to sleep over at my house and talked about him.

 

After 1 hour…

"Yah, Woori unnie! You should dump him!" Jaekyung suggested.

"Yeah, Jaekyung is right!" my other friend, Jisook, said.

"No, I can’t! I love him so much & I trust him always," I said sadly. 

"Unnie, you’re really stupid when it comes to love! You don’t know that this will eventually make you sad," said Jaekyung.

"I can’t…" I mumbled. 

"Unnie, it’s your choice, but you have to think about it first, okay?" said Jisook. I nodded and we all went to sleep.

That was not the only one he did to me.

_________________________________________________________________

{ flashback }

Me and Junhyung oppa were at the park that day on 5pm. We were teasing and playing with each other. It was a great moment.

"Yeobo, do you want to have dinner with me tonight? ” Junhyung asked me.

"Oh my gosh, really?! I want to!" I said with excitement. Junhyung smirked.

"I will pick you up at 9pm, okay? Do dress beautifully, yeobo" said Junhyung while pinching my nose.

"Yaaaah!" I yelped while slapping his hands.

I was really happy and excited going to the date with him and when I arrived at my house, I quickly prepared for the date.

---

Clock was striking at 10 oclock. I was waiting like one hour for Junhyung to pick me up. 

Yaaah, where is he? I thought.

Suddenly, my phone was buzzing wildly. It was a text from him. I quickly read it.

Yeobo, sorry! My friend called me, it was an emergency. I have to go to his house. Sorry, bye! Nextime, okay? he texted. I frowned.

_________________________________________________________________

 

You said today we have our own quality time, but suddenly you said you have plans
It took me three hours to prepare for our date…
How could you do this to me
Friends tells me I am really stupid for love
They tell me it’s pathetic how I side with you
Now I’ve lost trust in you

Even during those days when I tired, I heard all of your problems
I gave you all of my feelings to you even if I received none as return
Why does missing call count increase
While you are making up inexcusable excuses…
I can’t hold it back any longer

---

Just like the lyric said above, now I’d lost trust in him. I can’t take it anymore. I’m really stupid! Starting tomorrow, i will change.

 

The next day…

I was at my lockers in my school with both of my friends. We were talking to each other and when I turned my gaze to my left, I saw Junhyung was kissing smoothly with a girl named Hara. I was pissed off like I was going to explode this world. 

I walked quickly towards their kissing corner. Junhyung saw me far away. He told Hara to go to her class. I was there, arrived on the scene, face to face with Junhyung.

"Yah, yeobo! Mianhae yesterday. I was busy, okay? Sorry, let’s go together!" said Junhyung happily like nothing happened.

Oh my gosh, seriously~ i thought. 

*SLAP*

Junhyung touched his face. Everyone looked at us. Yes, I slapped my boyfriend named Yong Junhyung.

"Yeobo!" Junhyung yelped. 

"Stop acting, Junhyung! I knew what were you doing just now! I’m tired of this!" I shouted infront of his face.

He just remained silence.

"Let's just break up," I mumbled.

"What?" said Junhyung.

"Let just break up, okay?" i said while throwing the ring on his face that Junhyung gave me before.

_________________________________________________________________

{ flashback }

Last year, we were at the school hallway. I was at the locker with Jaekyung and suddenly, Junhyung came. Yes, he was the popular student in the school. I'm just a typical normal girl who doesn't exist in his life.

"Woori-ssi," he called.

"Yes?" i said. I was startled that he actually talked to me.

"I love you since the day I accidentally bumped you at the hallway. You was just smiling happily. My heart fluttered and beat so wildly. I knew that I was falling in love. Can you be my girlfriend?" he said kneeling while proposing me with a ring like I was going to married him.

Oh my gosh, he proposed me! I thought in excitement.

"Yes!" i said quickly. Everyone were there gathering around us.

They clapped for us and congratulated me. My tears gushed down one by one. 

Junhyung wiped my tears with his soft hands, "Don’t cry," he said. I chuckled and kissed him.

That WAS the great moment of my life.

_________________________________________________________________

After I threw the ring, I walked few steps away from him. Suddenly, he hold my hand.

"Don't you regret this, Woori?" Junhyung asked me. I nodded with a bitter smile on my face and walked away to my friend.

Jaekyung hurriedly hugged me, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm alright," i said.

"It's okay, just move on dear. I know it is hard to forget him," she said.

"I will move on, unnie. I will," I said. 

 

Please stop, it’s only doing me more harm
And you might regret it
Ever since your heart changed it was hard for me
But I will think about it once more
No matter how much I think, we aren’t destined
The excuse you are using right now is insufficient
If you are truthful like back in the day than OK
If that happens I will always give it to you, oh oh oh oh oh

baby ah ah ah ah…
From today I won’t give you any
From now on, I will never give you my feelings
From now on, I will never-never give it to you
From now on, I will never cry, it won’t happen twice

I don’t wanna cry, now we have to let it go
I don’t wanna cry, now we have to let it go
I don’t wanna cry
I will never-never give it to you, eh eh eh eh

 

THE END.

 

P/s: Do you like it? I don't know if  it was good enough. Comment! ^^