The End.

Breaking The Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey princes, wanna go over my place and party?" a random stranger asked her. Usually she would walk away from them and not pay attention but today it was different. She had put on an extra short dress on and was on her 5th drink. She was getting rid of the pain in her chest. She had lost it all in the course of a month.

Losing Yoona was hard but losing Tiffany was harder. She had known her for 5 years. How could she have done something so stupid? She still didn't know what made her cheat on her. As she was dancing with this random stranger. She kept having flash backs. 

Meeting Tiffany was the greatest thing that ever happened to her. How could an angel like her pop up out of no where and land in front of her? It was like a dream when they met. She was finally able to do the things she wanted to do with her true love. Cook dinner, forehead kisses, watching her sleep, watch all her cute moments, especially seeing her smile everyday. However, it wasn't enough for her. She wanted more of everything else. She just didn't know what it was.

One night her job was going to celebrate their one year anniversary. She called Tiffany in advance so she wouldn't worry and also hoping Tiffany would stop her; however that was not the case. As they entered the bar Yuri noticed a petite girl with beautiful eyes. She noticed she was making her way over to her but stopped and ordered a drink instead. She could feel those beautiful eyes on her but all she ever thought about was Tiffany. So without making eye contact she moved away. The rest of the night went on smoothly. She enjoyed it. Dancing and not caring about anything. It released a lot stress and she loved it. That night, while watching Tiffany sleep all she could think about was those eyes.

Someone stopped her from reminiscing about that night. She noticed that the person she was dancing with was on the floor sleeping. Stepping over them, she went to get her 6th drink. The night was still young and she wasn't planning on going back to that empty place people call home. Finishing her drink she went back to the dance floor with a smirk. This was her night and she was going to make the best of it. As 2 girls made their way towards her, she remembered that night that everything fell apart.

She had planned it all. Tiffany wasn't there for a whole week and if she called, she would simply say that it was a friends birthday. Her hair was down in curls, wearing a silver dress with a very low v cut in the front. She was going back to the club. When she got there, she saw her again. The same girl that started to talk to her the other night. The other night she was there, it was to look for Tiffany. Apparently, she was let go of her job and she didn't know how she was going to pay the rent and bills. As she was looking for Tiffany she found beautiful eyed girl and so their friendship started. This night however, all she wanted to do is get rid of the stress that has been building up. As soon as she entered the club she had 2 drinks to loosen up. As the night went on, she noticed she was dancing with the same girl. She didn't know if it was her or the alcohol talking but she decided to get to know this girl. Yoona was her name. It matched her eyes and her all around beauty. They kept dancing and drinking. At the end of the night, they had made it back to Yuri's apartment. They were both intoxicated. Everything happened so fast and before they knew i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter