The Middle.

Breaking The Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona!!! You need to get over Jessica" Minho said.

Minho had practically grown up with Yoona. If Yoona went for the guys he would have signed up right away but sadly she didn't. Jessica had just broken up with her. Her girlfriend of 5 years. Yoona was a quiet girl until Jessica started to go clubbing, she really didn't like the idea of her lover going to clubs and such so she joined her. Later on becoming an addict to them.

After the break up Yoona would drink herself to sleep. She swore she would never love again, but she was wrong. After a week, she saw an angel walk by her. She was wearing a black and white suit, As if she just came out of work. Yoona asked herself why she was there. Right before Yoona could go and ask her, the mysterious girl left.

Some how that girl was all she could ever think about. A few weeks later she saw her again. Only this time she was wearing party clothes. She looked hot. Making her way over to her, she felt her heart jump with each and every step. What has happening to her? She hasn't even met the girl yet. Eventually she made her way towards this mysterious girl. Slowly they started to talk to each other. She finally found out her name, Kwon Yuri. So beautiful like the owner of the name. They started to dance the night away. Nothing was going to stop them. However, she was wrong. Yuri was the first to break free after she saw the time. The look in her eyes told her that she had someone else. Who could this other person be?

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter