The Beginning.

Breaking The Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was love at first sight. They met at a coffee shop. They would talk at times and flirt, they just weren't sure if the other liked them. It was Sooyoung that pushed Tiffany to talk to her crush. She was a regular customer and somehow she never found out her name.

"Just go and talk to her Fanny! She likes you too" Sooyoung said while pushing Tiffany. This was the third time she had to push her but in the end they never talked. Getting tired of this, Sooyoung took things into her own hands. Leaving Tiffany alone at the registers, she walked towards the person that made Tiffany's heart run fast.  Sitting down across from this person she extended her hand.

"Hi I am Sooyoung, Fanny's bestfriend. However, you can't call her that! Only I can. You can call her Tiffany. I know you are not interested in me but I would like to know your name so she can muster up the guts to talk to you. Oh and yes she does like you too."

Taking Sooyoung's hand, she shook it and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Kwon Yuri and I do like your friend Tiffany"

And that's how their relationship started. After a month they went on their first date. Nothing went as planned.

"I'm sorry our reservations were canceled" Yuri said once again. All Tiffany did was smile. Apparently, their reservations were canceled and Yuri didn't get the message. Now they were stuck at a McDonalds eating fries and burgers. However, Tiffany didn't mind at all.  She kinda liked it, after all she was getting to know Yuri more and every time she spent with her was bliss. As they were making their way to the theaters, Yuri noticed that her purse was missing. Tiffany giggled and smiled. In the end Tiffany was the one that paid for everything. After a few phone calls here and there, they found the missing purse.

Tiffany now and then brings it up, she knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter