Highschool Feeling

Will You Accept My Feelings?

Hongki is walking besides me, hoodies and masks hiding our faces. I really want to look at his face. We should've brought our sunglasses, then I could've at least see his smile. We could just take the masks off but we could be recognized and our ''date'' would come to an end when it just started.

I can feel his body's warmth even though our bodies aren't touching. He is talking to me non-stop but I'm only listening with half of my consciousness. Hongki's presence makes my mood go up. All the feelings in me are confused and in pure chaos tho. What am I doing? That idiot. Could he stop being like this? Seriously. Ah. I didn't mean it. I want him to be like this forever.

I feel like a highschool girl who is desperately having a crush. An one-sided love. A typical scenario you imagine for teens. Loving a boy who doesn't love you back, loving every movement of his, following him and trying to talk to him as much as possible etc. Do you know what I mean?

But the problem is, I am a boy myself. This could never work. But... isn't there a 50% chance that Hongki has the same feelings for me? That he is into boys as well? It can't be that much. Probably only 0.000001%. He obviously shows that he is into girls every day. What am I even thinking? Jonghun-ssi, wake up!

''You know, and then I laughed so hard!! You should've been there, too, Jonghun.'' I heard Hongki in the background. He said it again. My name. He makes my name sound so great. I don't want to brag about my name. No way! I'm just saying that whatever Hongki says, he immediately increases its coolness.

No. Why does he make it so hard for me? He sends those signals that make me go asdfghgkksfdjfjd all the time. Is it on purpose? It can't be! He treats all of us like this. It's just that we two are best friends and we get along the best, isn't it?

But why am I so attracted to everything he does? Why am I attracted to this idiotic rascal?

''Yah!! Are you even listening? And watch where you are going! You almost stepped into that dog poop over there.'' He laughed and pushed my back so I would walk faster.

As we arrived at the subway station we saw the subway already being there. Not wanting to waste any time we sprinted there and made it just perfectly. ''Great timing.'' I said as I ruffled Hongki's hair.
I could see him smile through the mask. Oh, well. At least I'm pretty sure he smiled since his eyes seemed to smile. Did he blush? I want to see him blush again... What am I saying...?

There was only one free seat left in the subway, so I offered the younger boy to sit down. He refused to, though, so I pushed him down. But he stood up immediately, a fighting pose and provocatively said ''C'mon! The weaker one has to obey!''
I smirked and the same fighting pose which was kinda embarassing now that you think of it. But nevermind. Why did I even smirk? He couldn't see anyway.

''They're so annoying, let's just take the masks off. Everyone is at school or work now. And I don't think all this ahjussis and ahjummas would recognize us.'' Hongki told me as if he had been thinking the same like me.

We tackled each other and bursted into laughter not minding the people around us. As he was off guard one second I went up to the seat, he was already in my arms of course, and sat down - now with him on my lap.

''Who is the weak now?'' I smirked again and clinged to him so he couldn't escape.

''I am the weak, Jonghun-sama. Please let go of me now!!'' Hongki spoke Japanese - probably so that the people judging us couldn't understand what he was saying.

I hugged him and refused to let go of him even though he struggled all the time and soon afterwards he stopped. I put my head on his back and closed my eyes. I could smell his hongki-ish scent and I could've fallen asleep immediately despite this uncomfortable position. I just didn't care.

A few stations later a seat near to us became free and I was afraid Hongki would stand up to go sit over there. But he didn't. So I asked him why - he just ignored the answer and leaned back. I could feel creepy stares on us but I forgot them as I remembered who was sitting in my lap. After some time, though, I felt uneasy. I felt like I would make a wrong step so I asked him to sit there. Gladly he did and smiled at me while picking up another topic to talk about. Let me just kill him. Why did he smile like that?

 

Hongki's POV

I am so happy! My whole body was excited. Finally a free day after months of full schedules. And I can spend the day with Jonghun. Even better.

---

I didn't want to sit on his lap!! Why did he do this? But I couldn't complain. It seemed as if I liked it? But I didn't! So I just sat there and waited till he told me to sit somewhere else. Why did he ask so late? Why didn't I just stood up? So strange!!!

I need to calm down or else he'll notice. I hope he didn't notice me blushing earlier. It can't be that he saw it! I need a topic. I need a topic. Chicken. Chicken? Why did I think of chicken? Does it mean I'm actually thinking about Minhwan?? Do I like Minhwan? Yes, he's my baby! Of course I like him. Oh, I know.

''Jonghunnie~~? Why did you eat so much at lunch today?''

''W-why are you asking?'' He stuttered and his eyes widened for a split second. Long enough for me to notice, though.

''Just wondering! Didn't you want to diet?'' I asked teasingly but he just said he was hungry due to his exaustion. Oh, my poor Leader. He could just eat more on other days, too. But he is always caring for the other members so he holds back. He'll die if he goes on like that, for sure!

''By the way, did you leave Jaejin a message?'' He wondered while looking at his mobile phone.

''Hm? No!! Aaah, I forgot! Text him, please! Say sorry for me!!'' I pleaded.

He giggled and showed me the text Jaejin just sent him: ''Hyung! Where are you guys? Leaving me all alone. I called Hongki but he forgot his phone at the dorms. Never do this again. I'm so lonely! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just kidding. I'm heading to bed again. Bring me food and I'll forget what you've done to me. My poor heart. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ''

''Ah!! I've hurt Jaejin's feelings! I hope he really forgives me. I didn't even notice that I forgot my phone!'', I laughed, ''Did you already answer?''

He showed me the text he sent Jaejin and we continued to talk about other things then. We are arriving at the movie theater soon. Ah, getting all excited!!

 

Jaejin's POV

My phone rang again as soon as I put it back on the table. ''Sorry Jaejin! Hongki forgot to tell you that we're going out to have some fun. He didn't want to wake you up so we went alone. We're so sorry! Yes, gonna bring you food ㅋㅋㅋ''

Why didn't Hongki wake me up? A few days ago he just said he wanted to spent our next free day with me. Oh, actually it is not a big deal. I know how much he likes Jonghun. But what about me? Why do I feel like I've been betrayed?

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

Aaah Jaejinnie my poor baby:( I hope you like this chapter too! :) Thank you all for supporting etc. !!!<3333 And sorry that my chapters are always so short. I'll try to improve!

Oh yes btw. I accidently named the 2nd chapter with the title I wanted for this one. So yeah, changed it now :)

EDIT: aaah I can't take it... no I won't let Jaejin like Hongki :( lol sorry haha.. but I will just do something else.. don't know what though. Deleted 2 sentences over there lol sounds less dramatic now *sob sob