Going On A Date?

Will You Accept My Feelings?

So we had lunch. I wasn't even hungry but I ate tons of chicken. Even more than Minhwan, I think. The members looked at me weirdly but they kept quiet. Good for me. I didn't want to explain. They probably thought I'm just hungry. But I am not at all. I even feel like exploding right now. Why did I eat so much? I stole Minari's beloved chicken. He looked like he was going to cry.
I feel kinda bad for him. But my depression disappeared.

After cleaning up the broken glasses in my room I heard the front door closing. Did they leave without telling me? Wait, I'm their leader - they should at least say ''bye'', or not?

''Oppaaaaa~~~ ^___^ What are you doing? Mind spending time with me? Let's go play something!!'' Hongki came bursting in with overwhelming aegyo. I was quite puzzled but I remembered this is the usual Hongki. He was so adorable and noisy like always. I'm glad he is happy and smiling all the time.

''Oh Cutie~~ Sure, what do you want to do? Today's our free day right?'' I asked pretending to be his boyfriend as he was 'being my girlfriend'. I pinched his cheeks as soon as he sat down in front of me. Hold it - did I just imagine that right now? Ohh did he really blush? Did he just blush? Is it me or did he actually blush because of my touch? I'm going to freak out. He seemed to turn shy for a moment. But he won't show it any longer. Do you think I didn't notice, Mr Lee?

''Yes yes! The maknae line just went out. They wanted me to tell you. They seemed to be in a hurry! So they didn't say bye to you since you were already in your room. Are you going to scold them? Yeobooo~~~ don't yell at them! Oh and Jaejinnie is sleeping, tho.
Let's go have some fun alone then!!'' Hongki laughed and looked at me expectantly.

''Oh I see. Don't worry, it's not a big deal'' I responded back, smiling at him. ''Wanna go to the movie theater? Or visit friends? Or do you wanna see your parents?''

''No I want to see your parents!! Introduce me to them!! They know me already but it has to be offical again! After all we're going to marry soon!!!!'' It isn't hard to see how excited he was. But is he kidding? Of course. He must be kidding. We aren't going to get married. He doesn't even love me the way I love him. Or does he? ''Do you mean it?'' I asked.

Hongki looked like he was thinking about it. I didn't get any answer and he stood up to look out of the window. It seemed like his happy mood suddenly changed.

''What do you think? Nooo! Visiting our families is boring. Let's do this on another day. Since today it's only us two, and the weather is so nice by the way, we have to do something really fun!!'' He faced me again and smiled as adorable as always. ''It's not often that we can go out together without the others.''

I felt like my heart is going to burst. It was like he is asking me out to a date! I'm really excited now. I can't think of a place where we could go. Should we just go watch a movie and then eat at a restaurant? I could confess my feelings to him. Oh no, wait, what am I even thinking. We're both boys and if someone will know it - we're dead. At least I will be. It's not like we're having a real date. And we can't just go anywhere. We're celebrities after all. What if someone recognizes us? We will be followed by screaming dongsaengs and noonas then. How could we enjoy our free day like this? I hope everything will go well. I demand it.

Maybe... Should I confess? It would be a perfect day! And that's probably the reason I've been feeling so strange lately. It's because I'm desperate for him, isn't it? Is it not? Someone tell me!!!

''You're right. Where do you want to go then? Tell me! I will take you everywhere~~'' I offered him. I hope he didn't realize that I answered so late and that I was getting really excited.

''Hm. Then let's go watch a movie first! We still have the whole day. We can do anything, can't we? Oppaaaa~~ Let's have funnn.'' He said pleased and told me to stand up so we can go.

He pulled me out holding my right hand and took our outdoor clothes off of the wardrobe. It was great seeing him smiling so freely and happily. I know he really likes it when we have no schedule and he can do whatever he wants.

But I love it even more how he loves to be on stage.

As we got ready to go, he remembered he had to call his grandmother to wish her a happy birthday. As he did so I watched him and I realized how lonely my life would be without him.

After he ended his call we went out to the freezing cold, walking to the subway station. Gladly the sun was showing or else it would be much colder.

 

____________________________

 

Oh it's short too.. but it's longer than the 1st! :) hehe I didn't want to continue this actually. But there are so nice people writing me sweet comments I would feel so bad not to update! thank you for supporting!! yay *---*

my love for you♥♥♥

I guess this is kinda boring.. and it's not really like the first one.. in the first chapter Jonghun was more confused and thought about everything and questioned himself.. but now.. I wrote more direct speech.. hm sorry it doesn't seem like it's the same story.. it's not connected and all.. I told you!!! I can't write OTL I didn't really know how to go on.. and I don't know what I should let them do in the next chapters.. any requests where they should go? or do? I'm not creative.. give me ideas please!!

thank you for reading and everything! <333