김종인

Letters from Chanyeol
Please log in to read the full chapter

Photo credit

 

Jongin, when I said that I'm a fan of yours, that's all truth. We all know that you were born with talent but you never stop learning and practicing. I highly respect your dedication and passion. I can only say good things to you because you're one of the most hardworking members. 

It saddens me whenever I see you in pain. I wish you would know when your body's overexerted itself. We aren't getting any younger so I'm worried about your injuries.

Everyone has been saying you're handsome and talented, but I know that you don't believe that and you still have insecurities. Don't think of it that way because you're the most perfect person I know. Hyung is envious of you.

I can see that you aren't that lively anymore. Care to share it with hyung? I may not be the best person you can ask for advice, but I can make you feel better by laughing. We used to do stupid things together, remember? So let's have fun and don't get stressed out too much.

 

사랑합니다

 

 

 Credits to the owners of the photos used

 

 

Author's notes:

I'm so proud of myself. I updated two of my stories today. I cry.

Please log in to read the full chapter