Tiny but fierce

Momo's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lol sorry guys, i was planning to update at cheer up era but then iam so busy hoho sorry. 

-

-

Momo's POV

Ugh school so lazy, i rather eat jokbal than involve in some bulls around the school. I usually woke up late like usual but then the dorm was so silent unlike usual. Then i saw mina. 

" let's go momoring~" mina smiled so lovely. 

Then i washed up and get ready for school and walk with mina to school. Unlike usual, the front gate was so crowded. Never in a life time i see the late-always students came so early, what's going on? 

I heard cheers and screams. Wait could it be het? 

"Moguri, remember? today our chaeyoungie is transferring to our school, don't you remember?" mina whispered to me while i found it so seductive tf. 

Fans are everywhere waiting for chaeyoung. Wow, i wish i have a fan club like that. Screams got louder as chaeyoung's car is now in the front gate. Chaeyoung then open the door and stepped out of the car in an elegant way. 

"hey guys, nice to see you in person but can you guys please make a way for me?" chaeyoung smiled and made some of them faint. 

"Chaeyoungie!" Mina shouted gaining us attention and some angry fangirls.

"Wow Mina unnie! Momo unnie! I missed you guys so much," chaeyoung ran towards us and then continued " uh where are the rest of the gang?" Mina and i shrugged. 

"missed you so much tho momo unnie" chaeyoung whispers as that made me blush. Like our gang needs to stop doing these things to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter