Momo-unnie

Momo's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You think only the unnie line are aggressive? oh you're so wrong.

After school is done, the maknae line exclude chaeyoung, they went on the trip with Momo. They basically bribe Momo telling that they will give her jokbal. They went on the way with their manager and the company's car.

"Guys, where are we going?" Momo said in a worry tone.
"Unnie do you dislike being with me that much?" Tzuyu said while acting sad. Momo shook her head,
"No, iam just worry that's all."
Seeing those two interactions, Dahyun think that she needed to step up her game. She began to take off her sweater, saying that it's hot. Then she began undo her first two buttons. Momo saw this a started to blush.

"Like what you see unnie?" Dahyun smirked then went to Momo's lap. Seeing this Tzuyu doesn't wanna lose from Dahyun. She also began to undo some of her buttons and showed her body to the precious Momo unnie. The temperature in the car became hot. Their manager doesn't wanna look back on what happened in the car because she knew their possessiveness.
The two began to swarm Momo altogether.

Their bodies collided with one another. Momo doesn't know that the maknae line could do this.

"Tzuyu...Dahyun..." Momo begged.
"This is how we show that we want you and how much we want you to seek us both, "The maknaes whispered trying to be seductive as possible.

Dahyun and Tzuyu began touching Momo's golden abs and start them /oh god/. As they l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter