Momo-sama

Momo's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hirai Momo. Yes that's what the 8 girls are obsessed with. 

They all go to the same school except Chaeyoung since she could create a world war and fans will swarm her. But it's a advantage for Sana since she's Momo's classmates and seat mate.

So a nice day at school. But yeah as usual Momo is very bored. Seeing this, Sana got an idea. She slowly caressing Momo's thigh and proceed to the girl's inner thigh. Momo first was shocked and flinch but since she's in the class, she shouldn't make sudden movements.

"Remember babo, you will always belong to me and i'll always love you Momo-chan." She said seductively as then the bell rang meaning that it's lunch.

The gang gathered together except Dahyun and Tzuyu since the middle school and high school were at different buildings. So the five others and Momo were finding a place to sit then buy food. Without any conversation, the five of them bought Momo food for her to eat. Playing like a maid and a butler in the public made Momo embarrassed. Most of the students ship Momo with one of them so they yelled the ship name. The students who are homophobic just stare in disgust. But like 95% of the students acknowledge it and wanted Momo to date one of them.

As the offering food to Momo, Mina decided to feed Momo.
"Momo unnie, say aaaaaa" said Mina while holding a spoon as she gave it to Momo and continued "you know i love you unnie". Momo accept it as she blush. The crowd seeing the moment yelled MIMO as loud as they could. The other four glared in jealously.

Now it's Jungyeon's turn. She gave Momo a strawberry milkshake. It ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter