Chapter 18

Tainted

 

 

By the time Kyuhyun had woken up in the morning, still situated comfortably on top of Yesung, Sungmin was already gone from the room, indicating that it was probably late morning.

Everything that had happened last night, only brought about more questions.
He still hasn’t fully wrapped his mind around everything; angels, vampires, powers, Sol and La Luna…..it was all so confusing, but at the same time it also made sense

He continues to lay there for a moment, eyes still closed and cheek pressed to the boy’s warm chest, listening to his lover’s steady heartbeat as he debated over if he should keep meddling in his thoughts, or wake the boy up to use him as a distraction towards his overworking mind.

Kyuhyun chose the latter.

He hoists himself up a little, trying to blink the sleep away from his eyes, before dropping back down onto the small space besides the sleeping raven, jostling the bed a little and garnering a quiet whine from Yesung for disturbing his slumber.

“Time to wake up,” Kyuhyun murmured, lazily watching the raven turn over onto his side, back facing him as he yanked the blanket up higher around his shoulders, ignoring the elder.

“Come on,” he sighs, sitting up onto an elbow as he leans down to nuzzle the boy’s cheek. “If you want to fit in some training before I leave,”

Yesung was still too drowsy to comprehend the words that were leaving the elder’s lips, deeming him annoying first thing in the morning. However, he began to register the words when it finally puzzled together in his hazy mind.
“Leave?” Yesung slurs, still not bothering to open his eyes as he buried his face further into the pillow, finding the nuzzling ticklish. “Where are you going?”

“I have a mission this afternoon,” Kyuhyun answered simply, slightly startled when Yesung suddenly turned around aggressively.

“You didn’t tell me that!” he huffs, trying to glare at the brunette through sleep-swollen eyes.

The elder just shrugs a little. “You’ve been mad at me the past two days, and I didn’t want to bother you,”

Yesung was obviously still disgruntled as he finally sat up, running a hand through his messy raven tresses.
“When will you be back?”

“If all goes well, we’ll be back later this evening,” he answers, shifting a little when Yesung tried to clamber over his body to get out of bed.

“When do you leave?” the raven continued, sliding off of Kyuhyun and the bed clumsily and landing quite ungracefully onto the hard ground.

“Around 5 p.m,” the elder says, turning to watch an annoyed Yesung push himself off the ground in amusement, not bothering to offer a helping hand. “It’s a nocturnal monster, so it only comes out at night. We have to hunt when it’s dark out.”

To say that Yesung was a little irritated that he didn’t know about the mission earlier was an understatement, but he quickly brushes the nagging feeling away. Kyuhyun probably withheld the information to be considerate.

“Are you a monster that hunts at night as well?” Yesung grins teasingly, trying to make himself feel better by lightening the mood as he stood up properly before leaning down to press a short ‘good-morning’ peck to the man’s lips.

“I can catch my prey in the mornings too if my prey wants to become my breakfast,” Kyuhyun chuckles, gently pulling the younger down onto the bed with him, disregarding how much effort Yesung put in just to get out of bed, only to be pulled back in again.

Yesung lets out a loud snort of disbelief from where he was on top of the taller now,
“What kind of prey wants to be caught?”

You are the kind of prey who likes to be devoured any time of the day by me,” Kyuhyun grins, leaning in to bite his shoulder lightly, enjoying the laughter that fell from the younger’s lips.

“You’re so disgusting,” he giggles, tilting his head down to meet Kyuhyun’s lips and share another short kiss with him. “You are the one who is insatiable,” he adds before sitting up again, deciding that they should probably get out of bed since the clock now read 10 a.m., way past their usual wake-up time.

Kyuhyun watches for a moment as the younger slid off the bed again (with much more grace this time), and stretches languidly with a yawn.

He thinks he’s beautiful, an ethereal beauty; the way he raises his arms so gracefully above his head, his shirt lifting up slightly in the process; how he squeezes his eyes shut as his kiss-swollen lips open wide for a yawn — and the way he tilts his head to relieve the stiffness, exposing his pale neck…...it was all so mesmerizing.

He reaches up with curious fingers, his rough fingertips gently making contact with the younger’s smooth abdomen from where the lifted nightshirt exposed pale skin, gently caressing it and reveling in the warmth of it.

Yesung merely quirked a questioning eyebrow at the touch, but doesn’t say anything as he slowly let his arms fall back down to his sides limply, wallowing under the man’s burning gaze, full of desire and love.

Kyuhyun sits up completely as he slid his hand around the smaller’s waist to rest it at the curve of his back, applying a little bit of pressure to draw the younger closer to him as he reached forward with his other hand and pushes the nightshirt up again to reveal the boy’s pale abdomen once more, leaning up to press a tender kiss to the warm skin.

Yesung found it an odd place to kiss, his lips hot against the sensitive skin as well as ticklish, but yet again, Kyuhyun enjoyed pressing his lips to every inch of skin he could reach on the younger.

“I love you,” Kyuhyun murmured, lips grazing the soft skin lightly.

Yesung smiles softly as he reaches up and gently wraps his arms around Kyuhyun’s head, pressing a kiss to the crown of brunette curls. “I love you too,” he whispered.

The brunette tilts his head back slightly and presses his lips to the younger once more, this time right over the ebony tattoo between his collarbones.

They stay like that for a minute or two, just reveling in the warmth and comfort of one another, taking in the intoxicating scent of their lover.

Kyuhyun breaks the silence however, a curious question popping up in his mind.

“Have you thought about where you’re going to live? Now that you’re no longer required to live in the newcomer’s dormitory?” he questions, tilting his head further back so that their eyes would meet.

“Mmm, no,” Yesung answered truthfully, gently pulling away from the elder. “Maybe I’ll get a room in the East Wing, they’re the cheapest and I haven’t exactly done any missions yet for income,” he laughed to himself as he turned to face his clothes drawer, opening it to find something to wear for the day.

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow in amusement, since most newcomers are always eager to find a place to settle in. Yesung, on the other hand, seemed too indifferent about it.

“Move into the West Wing with me then,” Kyuhyun suggested with a tilt of his head.

Yesung shakes his head though, an amused smile crossing his lips
“No, the apartments in the West Wing are too expensive. They’re like penthouses there.” he murmured, thinking Kyuhyun must be crazy for such a suggestion; albeit an innocent one. “My parents may have left me a large inheritance, but I’m not gonna waste it on living big,”

“No, I mean with me, in my place,” Kyuhyun said, sliding out of bed as well. “I’ll handle the rent,”

Yesung turns around and stares at the other for a moment as if he was insane, his blue eyes quizzical and full of judgement.
“No,” he answered shortly.

“Why?” The elder nearly whines, catching himself at the last second. “It’s not like we’re not together all the time already,”

“Well, first of all,” Yesung starts, turning back around to dig through his dresser for clothes. “I am capable of paying my own rent, thank you very much—”

“I didn’t say you weren’t, we can split the rent if that’s what you really want,” the brunette muttered, gently wrapping his long arms around the younger’s slim waist from behind, enjoying how perfectly their bodies seemed to fit together.

“—second of all, what if we get in a fight again? And I want to be alone and have my own space?” he continues, ignoring the elder’s inserts.

“I can sleep in the spare room, or the couch I guess…..”

“—and C, I don’t actually have another reason so I don’t know why I continued.” Yesung said, slamming his dresser shut with some clothes in arm as he turned to face Kyuhyun directly.

“Are you done?” Kyuhyun asks with a furrow of his brows.

“Yes.”

“Good, because it’s my turn now.” the elder said, moving quickly to block the younger from leaving when Yesung rolled his eyes, trying to push past the elder to reach the bathroom.

A, my apartment is too spacious for one person,” Kyuhyun starts, watching as Yesung sighs and crosses his arms over his chest impatiently.

“That’s your own fault for getting a space that big.” the younger retorts.

B, it gets lonely without you at night, especially on a bed so big. I’ve gotten used to your presence, and I like having you around now.”

“What do you mean now?!” Yesung frowns, obviously offended over the statement that implied Kyuhyun used to not like him anywhere near him. “That’s still a personal problem though, not mine,”

“Third of all, I’m your bodyguard so you should stay with me at all times,”

Yesung scoffs at his last reasoning.
“You’re not my bodyguard, Siwon is.”

Kyuhyun’s expression becomes a more irritated one as Yesung pushes past him, entering the bathroom. “Well I’ll be your nighttime bodyguard then,”

“What do you mean guarding? I’m gonna be doing all the guarding for my from you then, you insatiable beast,” Yesung scoffs. “No,” he responds again, trying to close the bathroom door but Kyuhyun jams his foot forward and props it open, earning him a glare.

“Please? If you’re really so insistent about paying rent, then we can split it?” he pleads, pushing the door back open with ease despite the younger throwing all of his weight forward on the door.

Yesung still proceeds to ignore him though, giving up on trying to lock the elder out as he walked further into the bathroom and strips before the other.

Kyuhyun follows him in of course, kicking the door shut behind him as he eyed the boy before him.

“I’ve run out of reasons to be honest, besides me just wanting you to move in with me,” Kyuhyun sighs, watching as the younger stepped into the shower and pulls the curtain shut. “Living with me is not that bad! I have good habits!” he says, trying to shout over the running water.

And to no one’s surprise, Yesung continued ignoring him.

“I have a bigger, better bathroom! With a shower and a hot tub!” he tries to persuade. “I also have a kitchen! You’re probably at cooking and baking, and you’ll probably burn the entire West Wing down, but it doesn’t hurt to try!” he adds, thinking that Yesung was no longer listening anymore, blocking him out entirely.

A splash of water in his direction proved him wrong however.

“My bed is nice and big for you to roll around to your heart’s content!” he shouts again, wiping the water off his face as he stepped forward and peeks his head in through the shower curtain, the scent of body wash now filling up the steamy room.

Yesung detects his presence and turns to glance back over his shoulders, narrowing his eyes at the elder.

“ert,” he mutters before cupping some water and splashes it at him again, but misses entirely since Kyuhyun had quick reflexes..

“I have a working lock on my bathroom door as well,” Kyuhyun grins cheekily.

“What do you mean?”

“Some of the bathroom locks for these dormitories are broken since they’re so old, yours included.” he relayed. “You’re not very observant, are you?” he adds, dodging again when another splash of water was hurled at him.

“Get out and let me shower in peace,” the raven huffs, trying to rinse some bubbles off, but Kyuhyun was proving to be a major distraction.

“Not until you agree to live with me,” Kyuhyun retorts, enjoying the back view of the boy a little too much.

Yesung turns to glare at him for a solid minute, still standing under the stream of hot water as Kyuhyun matched his glare with his own unwavering and determined gaze.

“Fine,” Yesung snaps, reaching forward and shoving Kyuhyun’s head out of the shower roughly since the open curtain was causing water to splash out. “But only if I still get to pay half of the rent!”

“You get to pay 10%!” Kyuhyun haggled, finally backing out of the shower to lean against the sink counter.

“No, 50%!” Yesung shouts in determination.

“20%!”

50%!”

“25%!

“Cho Kyuhyun I’m serious! 50%!”

“15%!”

“You’re going backwards! That’s not how it works!” the raven shouts irritably, but an amused laugh still forces its way past his lips, finding their dispute a little too entertaining.

“So….15%?” Kyuhyun asks, peeking his head back through the curtain with a grin.

No,” the younger said firmly, turning off the water. “I’ll pay half of the rent, that’s final.”

“Why are you so insistent on paying rent?” Kyuhyun frowns, deciding he probably shouldn’t haggle anymore before the younger changes his mind again.

He quickly pulls down the bath towel that he knew was Yesung’s, and opens it up as the dripping boy stepped out, gently wrapping him in it as he leaned in to press a soft kiss to Yesung’s wet forehead.

Finding the elder’s considerate actions awfully sweet, a small smile twitches its way upon his lips as he presses a tender kiss to the brunette’s cheek in gratitude.
“Because I need to start being a proper adult,” he responds, pulling away a little to tie the towel around his waist. “And also because I shouldn’t rely on you for everything. You may be a stereotypical rich , but I’m not going to let you become my sugar daddy.”

“Become a what?” Kyuhyun frowns, leaning against the counter as he watched the younger dig around in a drawer for a moment, before pulling out a new toothbrush and tosses it carelessly at him.

“A sugar daddy,” Yesung repeats with a roll of his eyes as he grabbed his own toothbrush by the sink. “Have you never heard of the term ‘sugar daddy’?” he asks, proceeding to get ready.

“No,” the elder responds with a tilt of his head, curious now. “What’s a sugar daddy?”

“It’s someone who is rich and enjoys giving lavish gifts to someone younger in return for their company, or sometimes ual favors,” Yesung answers through a mouthful of foamy toothpaste, vigorously brushing his teeth.

“Oh,” Kyuhyun ponders as he watched the younger rinse his mouth, finding the younger’s every action cute and amusing. “I’m not a sugar daddy then,”

Yesung turns to give the other a doubtful look.
“Oh my brave knight, you’re the exact definition of a sugar daddy,” he responds in feigned pity, setting his toothbrush down and moves away from the sink.

“How so?” the elder frowns, taking over the sink now as he opened the new toothbrush Yesung had given him, only to see that it was a pastel pink one with bright yellow flower prints on it.

He glances back with a glare to see the younger smiling widely and proudly to himself, almost evilly. Kyuhyun decides to let it go though and proceeds to use the flowery toothbrush, finding the other too devilishly adorable to actually say anything in complaint.

“Well you always give me expensive- gifts, for starters,” Yesung says with a smile, hopping up onto the counter beside the sink, still half with only a towel around his waist as he watched the other brush his teeth. He finds it entertaining, being able to watch the-great-Cho-Kyuhyun get ready in the morning, just like everyone else (especially with a pink and childish toothbrush).

“But I don’t get ual favors in return,” the brunette responds pointedly, accidentally spitting out some toothpaste and making him feel bad for judging the younger for it before, realizing that it was a lot harder than he thought to talk with a mouthful of toothpaste.

“First of all, disgusting,” Yesung says with a look of distaste, staring down at the small mess beside him on the sink, as Kyuhyun reached forward to wipe it away hastily with his hands.
“Second of all, you do get ual favors in return. We’ve definitely had more than once,”

Kyuhyun shrugs a little as he rinsed his mouth, before turning his attention back to Yesung who was still situated comfortably atop the counter.

He moves so that he was standing before the younger, Yesung instinctively spreading his legs open wider so that Kyuhyun could step between them.
“I never got anything in return for the shirt I gave you the other night,” he grins cheekily, gently grabbing the younger’s smooth thighs and slid his hands down his wet legs, guiding them to wrap around his waist.

“I kept you company last night, is that not good enough?” Yesung laughs, reaching up to wrap his arms around the man’s neck, bringing their bodies closer.

Kyuhyun clicks his tongue in disapproval, hands sliding back up the boy’s legs as long, elegant fingers snuck beneath the damp towel.

I had to keep you company because you were too weak to be on your own.” Kyuhyun corrected. “Also, what if I want more in return than just your company?” he asks daringly.

Yesung continues to laugh though, completely unfazed by the elder’s approach.
“Then what you gave me wouldn’t be a gift, Kyuhyun. We would be making an exchange then.”

The elder finally lets out a small sigh of defeat, sad that the younger wouldn’t play along with his ual innuendos.
“Fine,” he grumbles, removing his hands out from beneath the towel to wrap his arms around the raven’s waist instead, leaning in to press their lips together for a short kiss.

“Do you really want something back in return for your gifts?” Yesung questions, now feeling as if he should somehow repay the elder since the presents were quite exquisite. “I can’t gift you materialistically since I don’t have as much money as you, but I can certainly bake you a batch of cookies if you want, full of my love and devotion.”

“And have to deal with you burning down the kitchen? No thanks,” Kyuhyun chuckles, earning him a light punch to the chest. “No, I don’t want anything in return,” he says softly, reaching up with one hand to caress Yesung’s face lovingly, trying to wipe away the pout that made its way upon the raven’s face from his response. “I just like giving you stuff. Knowing that it can bring you joy, is satisfying enough for me, because you bring me joy.”

“Stop being so ing cheesy. I thought this side of you is rare. He’s showing up too much to be considered rare,” Yesung chastises teasingly, before pressing one last kiss to Kyuhyun’s lips and pulls away. “Go take a shower, your hair still has hair gel in it and you smell like the perfume shop exploded all over you,”

“Blame Heechul, not me,” Kyuhyun laughs, stepping back to pull down his undergarment since that was the only thing he wore to sleep.

Yesung stares overtly, maybe for a bit too long though as his eyes lingered around the elder’s nether regions, and it doesn’t go unnoticed.

“Aren’t you being a little too bold?” Kyuhyun teases lightly as he stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water.

The raven just shrugs as he sends the other the sweetest smile he could garner up, eyes squinting into small crescents as the corners of his lips turned up widely.
“Not my fault you’re so.….well-endowed.” he says, batting his lashes innocently as he crossed one leg over the other, reaching down with one hand to slowly draw his towel higher up on his thighs to reveal more pale skin.

“Join me in the shower and I can show you what this ‘well-endowed’ man can do for you,” Kyuhyun smirks, his eyes following the boy’s every move.

They were both teasing each other shamelessly now, caught in a heated match of , and Kyuhyun found himself on the losing end when the younger bites his lower lip seductively while drawing the towel up even further, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

“Oh Kyuhyun…..” the younger sighs sultrily, “Why don’t you come here instead and show me what you’d like to do to me,” he whispers lowly, bringing a hand up to beckon the other forward with one coaxing finger.

And without a second thought, Kyuhyun found himself scrambling out of the shower and stumbling his way back over to the bewitching younger.

Yesung uncrosses his legs and sticks a foot forward however, and presses it firmly to Kyuhyun’s chest, stopping the other from approaching.

“Just kidding~” he smiles sweetly, “Go take your shower,”

Kyuhyun lets out a disatisfied groan, gently pushing the foot off of him.
“Why are you torturing me?”

“Because time is ticking, Adonis. I want to train before you leave.” Yesung says, tapping the back of his wrist where the non-existent time piece is. “I’ll give you a kiss though, just one,” he grins.

“If it’s a short peck, I’m going to kill you,” Kyuhyun muttered grumpily before leaning forward and presses their lips firmly together, waiting for the younger to pull away soon.

But to his surprise, Yesung doesn’t, and wraps his arms around his neck instead, pulling him closer as he tilted his head to allow better access and parts his lips. Kyuhyun happily accepts the invitation, his tongue tracing along the younger’s lower lip before slipping into his awaiting mouth.

Kyuhyun likes the taste of him—smooth, sweet, and velvety—the press of eager lips and wet tongues unrelenting as they battled for dominance.

They share a passionate kiss for a moment, Kyuhyun being a lot more eager than Yesung had anticipated, so he pulls away before it got too heated, not wanting to waste more time.

“Satisfied?” Yesung grins against his swollen lips, fingers trailing down the side of Kyuhyun’s face delicately.

“Mmm…..for now.” Kyuhyun murmured, pressing one last peck to the boy’s red lips before pulling away completely, the bathroom now suffocatingly steamy since he left the hot water running while they were making out.

“Hurry up, I wanna get some training in!” Yesung calls out to the elder who just waved a dismissive hand at him before yanking the shower curtain shut.

 

 


 

 

Yesung regretted agreeing to move in with Kyuhyun so early, considering how eager and adamant Kyuhyun was on helping the younger move all his stuff to his apartment now, and train later.

Knowing how persistent Kyuhyun could get, Yesung agreed begrudgingly and was left with no other option when Kyuhyun started digging his clothes out of the dresser while still walking around shirtless after his shower, since his shirt was torn from last night as well.

“You don’t own a lot of stuff,” Kyuhyun mused, watching as the younger crammed the clothes he dug out carelessly into a duffel bag.

“Of course not,” Yesung shrugged. “I was on the run from the academy, and was always on the move, so I didn’t keep much with me. It would’ve weighed me down.”

“Yes, but you also have been back at the academy for two years too. Surely you have bought some stuff since then.” Kyuhyun pointed out, grabbing the bag when Yesung finished packing, earning a frown from the younger who muttered something about being able to carry it himself.

Yesung reaches for his bag that was on the elder’s shoulders now, but Kyuhyun turns away quickly, telling the younger to carry pillows or something instead.

“We don’t need more pillows on your bed,” Yesung huffs, but still grabs his two pillows off the bed anyways. “And no, I’m not a materialistic person, so I don’t keep much.”

“That’s kind of sad,” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, earning him a punch on the shoulder as they headed out of the room.

“Hurry up , you’re delaying my training time.” the raven simply snaps, shoving at the elder’s back to try to push him along faster to his room.

“You can unpack fast and go to the training room, but I’m going to take my sweet time getting there since I’m your trainer and you can’t start without me,” Kyuhyun says, turning back with a cheeky grin only to get smacked across the face with a pillow.

“I’m going to move into your apartment and set fire to everything you own if you don’t hurry,” Yesung snaps, but their little bantering was interrupted when a few girls walking by broke out into a fit of giggles at the sight of them.

Or the sight of Kyuhyun to be more specific.

Yesung moves his gaze away from the infatuated women to stare at the elder.
“Why’re you still shirtless?”

Kyuhyun glances down at himself briefly, as if he had momentarily forgotten he was shirtless as well. “Oh,” he mutters, before shrugging dismissively. “My shirt was torn from last night,”

“You could have asked me for a shirt!” Yesung sighs with a roll of his eyes before urging them forward again. “I still have that sweater you lent me too! Although I haven’t had time to wash it yet.”

“It’s not like it’s unusual for Celestial’s to be shirtless in the halls, most of us train shirtless anyways.” Kyuhyun laughs. “Don’t wash the sweater by the way, I like the scent of you on it.” he added with a quick wink.

“First of all, It’s almost winter, Cho Kyuhyun! Why would you be shirtless in this cold?!” Yesung says in exasperation. “And second of all, don’t be a creepy ert! I’m going to wash it.”

“It gets hot when you’re around,” Kyuhyun said teasingly with a grin, unlocking the door to his apartment. “The scent of you is just so alluring and seductive.”

“I’m going to stab you with one of the many daggers I have,” Yeung threatens with a glare, finding the flirty side of Kyuhyun excessive.

The elder shrugs again as they entered.
“You don’t have any on you right now, all of them are packed away so I’m not that concerned for my well-being.” he said pointedly.

“You don’t know that for sure,” the raven frowns.

“I do, actually.” Kyuhyun smirks, setting the bag down by the bed as Yesung tossed his pillows carelessly onto the neat mattress. “I watched you get dressed, remember?”

Yesung’s nose scrunches a little in realization.
“Quite vividly,” he murmured, remembering how shameless and unwavering Kyuhyun’s gaze was when he was trying to get dressed. “I’ll unpack later, I don’t want to do it right now,” he adds, ping his bag to pull out his daggers only for training.

“You can unpack when I’m on the mission then. The closet should still have plenty of space for your clothes,” Kyuhyun said, opening one of his drawers to find clothes for training.

“I’d be more concerned if your walk-in closet did not have any space left, considering only you have been living here. It can’t be possible for one person to have so much clothes.” the raven laughs, strapping on his belt and thigh-garter.

“Maybe I used the closet as my weapons room, you never know,” the elder grins, hooking his fingers through one of the younger’s belt loop and tugs at it gently, pulling the raven towards him. “I’m not materialistic either, but I do have a vast weapons collection.”

Yesung sends the taller man a pointed look for his actions, Kyuhyun leaning down to press a kiss to his cheek, but the boy pulls away quickly to avoid getting distracted.

“Talking about weapons,” he starts, slapping Kyuhyun’s hand away that was still hooked onto his belt. “I still don’t know what weapon you mastered in.”

“Does it matter?” Kyuhyun frowns, retracting his hand quickly when he received another stinging slap from where his other hand had been discreetly sliding down to the boy’s .

Yesung takes a big step away from the touchy brunette to create some distance as he sheathed daggers into his belt.
“I’m curious, intrigue me.” he insists.

“I’ve mastered many,” Kyuhyun answers simply with a tilt of his head, finally giving up on trying to ‘cop a feel’ from the younger and begins to strip, changing into workout clothes.

“What’s your main choice of weapon then,” Yesung sighs, finding the elder’s answer too vague.

In response to his question, Kyuhyun sticks a foot under his bed and kicks out a long box, before flipping the lid open with ease with his foot as well.
“This,” he replied shortly.

Nestled in black velvet was a japanese Katana, black and white, slim and sleek.
Fascinated by it, Yesung reaches down and pulls the long blade out of its box, inspecting it with interest.

“Never really took you as a sword type,” he says quietly, blue eyes glinting in awe as it traced along the keen edge.

The brunette merely shrugs again.
“I’m not,” he answers honestly, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. “But it was my sister’s before she died. I wanted to honor her and the blade by continuing to use it. She fought bravely with it, so will I.”

At his words, Yesung’s attention shifts from the magnificent weapon to the man before him.
“Oh…” he manages out quietly, not quite sure how to react or respond now.

Kyuhyun appeared quite unfazed however as he looked up at Yesung with a small, reassuring smile. But Yesung sees it in his golden eyes though; a sliver of sadness that still lingers despite his hard exterior.

Yesung empathizes him, the both of them losing an important aspect of life that they would never get back. He knew that he would never be able to fill that void in his heart and mind, but he hoped that he was a source of comfort at least, just like Kyuhyun is to him.

He reaches down and gently grabs the elder’s chin, tilting his face up a little as he leaned down to press a lingering kiss to his forehead.

Kyuhyun’s eyes flutter shut at the comforting gesture, relishing in the moment.
The scent of the boy and the warmth of the familiar body so close to his own, he finds solace in it all.

He reaches up and wraps his arms around the younger, gently pulling him down onto his lap.
“I’m fine, you know? I’m alright.” he whispers by the boy’s ear, holding the other close as he pressed his face into his shoulder.

But Yesung knew better, especially when the arms around him tightened while saying it.
Death always leaves a scar that never heals, a scar that sometimes opens back up into a bleeding wound again.

“I know, because you’re my brave knight.” Yesung murmurs, running a hand up the elder’s back comfortingly. “You will be alright,”

Little did Kyuhyun know, Yesung was talking about the imminent future.

 


 

 

“What are you doing?! Find it!” Kyuhyun snapped sharply with a pointed look, his breathing heavy and labored as he stood before the younger in his defensive stance.

Yesung glances up at the other through his sweat soaked bangs, his own breathing ragged as well, lungs burning from the exertion as his eyes darted about to find the dagger that had been roughly knocked out of his hand by the other.

Kyuhyun clicks his tongue in irritation as he dropped out of his stance, giving the boy a stern look. “You would be been dead by now if this was a real fight.” he said with a shake of his head.

“Sorry,” Yesung murmurs, finally spotting his weapon which was sheathed in Kyuhyun’s belt now.

He frowns, curious as to how it got there.

“I caught it when it went flying out of your grasp,” Kyuhyun says, answering the raven’s perplexed gaze on the weapon.

The raven lets out a displeased huff, cheeks puffing out in a cute pout.
He himself was fast and quick on his feet in order to make up for his small stature, however he didn’t expect Kyuhyun to have such quick reflexes and steal his weapon.

“In a real fight, I would have more than one dagger on me,” Yesung retorts, reaching up to brush his sweaty bangs out of his eyes.

Kyuhyun had plucked every dagger off of him, including the one he keeps strapped and hidden on his ankle (how Kyuhyun knew about that dagger was beyond his knowledge), save for one small dagger to practice with.  

Kyuhyun doesn’t coddle Yesung when they train.
He was stern and strict during practice, as well as unrelenting and strong, critiquing the boy’s every move and attack. And the more Yesung improved, the tougher Kyuhyun becomes.

Yesung didn’t mind though.
He found it y; those stern eyes, clenched jaw, sweaty body, heaving chest, and demanding words…..

Kyuhyun sighs again with another shake of his head, noticing that the younger’s attention was starting to stray.

“In a real fight, many things could happen, especially at night when you’re sleeping. It’s not guaranteed you’re always as prepared as you usually are with—…” he fades off as he glances at the daggers he had set aside, counting them, “—six daggers.” he finishes as he raised an eyebrow in amusement, slightly surprised by the amount of daggers the boy carried around.

“Hey, you don’t know that. Maybe I always keep a few on me at night,” Yesung said defensively, stepping towards the other to grab his dagger back.

Kyuhyun takes a quick step back however, deciding that he should make the younger fight for it.
“I know for sure you don’t have them on you at all times,” he says, grabbing the younger’s outstretched hand and twists his arm into a disarming position. “I’ve stripped you before, one article at a time…..piece by piece. You never have any on you except for after training.”

Yesung visibly winces but Kyuhyun doesn’t loosen his hold, so the younger reaches out with his other hand to grab the taller by the front of his shirt before turning around sharply while bending forward, successfully flipping the other over his shoulders.

“Maybe I keep one under my pillow at night,” he tries again stubbornly, frowning some more when Kyuhyun managed to land on his feet with great agility.

The taller just snorts doubtfully, releasing the smaller to dodge a punch thrown his way.
“I’ve also slept in your bed. No daggers there,” he replies.

Yesung rushes forward to tackle the other down, but the other was like a brick wall, completely unfazed when the younger’s petite frame rammed into him.

“Maybe I’ve mastered the art of sword swallowing!” Yesung huffs, digging his heels into the ground as he braced his shoulder against the man’s chest, pushing at the elder with all his might, but the other stayed unmoving.

Kyuhyun’s stern and serious exterior dropped when he heard the younger’s response, laughing heartily at how ridiculous the boy was, finding it oddly cute.
“I do not have an answer to that yet,” he said between laughter, reaching down to flip the other down onto the matted ground with ease.

“Perhaps I should investigate your stomach to see if you’ve actually mastered the art of sword swallowing,” he says teasingly, hovering over the other as he reached down to tickle the astounded boy’s abdomen.

A fit of giggles bubbled past Yesung’s lips as he squirmed beneath the elder, trying to push the other’s hands away from him. But the elder continued on with his torture, simply moving his tickling to another location when the younger resisted.

Stop!” Yesung gasped, trying his hardest not to laugh, not allowing the elder to get the satisfaction of seeing him being so easily defeated by tickling.

“I’m not feeling any daggers in your stomach,” Kyuhyun chuckled, but was greatly surprised when he felt the cool metal of a dagger suddenly press against his throat from the younger.

Yesung grins proudly to himself, breathing heavily from suppressing his laughter.
“Of course not, because it’s in my hand right now,”

Kyuhyun just laughs again, admitting defeat since he had let his guard down, accidentally allowing himself to get distracted.

“You win, my princess,” he grins, moving away from the dagger and leans down to press a kiss to the boy’s lips as a reward.

Yesung let’s out a gleeful giggle, feeling the other’s smile against his lips as well.
“You’re not trying to distract me with your kisses like I used to do, are you?” he questions, reaching up with one hand to thread his fingers through the other’s sweaty brunette curls.

“No,” Kyuhyun answers with a chuckle, Yesung feeling the low vibrations of his laughter through their pressed bodies. “Because I can still feel you pressing your dagger against my ribs in defense.”

“My smart knight,” Yesung commends, finally releasing the weapon so that he could wrap his arms around the elder’s neck as he leans up for another kiss.

Kyuhyun was already pretty hot and sweaty from their training session, but their deepening kiss was setting his skin on fire, his whole body aching and ablaze with lust and desire. His heart was pounding loudly in his chest, and he was sure the younger could hear it by now as his tongue traced along the younger’s quivering lips, begging for more.

He’d never felt this way before for someone; this heady and exhilarating sense of desire that engulfed his entire body, blood heated and rushing in carnal hunger.

Yesung shudders and gasps against the other’s open mouth when he felt a hand slip under his shirt and press against his stomach before sliding up to rest against his ribs, fingers gentle and seductive as it traced along the smooth skin delicately.

His own hand slowly slips under the collar of the elder’s shirt, digging his nails into the heated flesh of his shoulder blades and gently runs it up the sweaty back. He feels Kyuhyun’s shoulders tense and flex as he releases a breathy moan, bodies pressing closer as he wrapped his legs around the man’s waist, bringing their hips closer together.

Yesung could feel the other’s eagerness, the clothed hardness pressing against his pelvis in need of attention. And Yesung desperately wanted to continue as well, wanting the other’s strong body pressed close to his own as they move together in a sinful dance; he really wanted it.

He craved for more of his gentle touches, more of his heated and aggressive kisses, and that velvet tongue that would press against every inch of exposed skin.
However, their current location was not the best for something so sinful and intimate.

He shifts a little and presses a hand to the elder’s strong chest as he pulled away slightly.
“Kyu….Kyuhyun, wait, stop.” he says quickly, unwrapping his legs from around him.

The elder looked a little dejected at the sudden interruption, but he obeys and pulls back a little, respecting the younger’s wishes.

“Sorry,” Yesung murmurs apologetically, “I know it’s been awhile since we’ve….done it,”

Kyuhyun blinks once, taken aback by the apology.
“No, it’s alright,” he reassures quickly, feeling guilty that he might have been too forceful. “If you don’t want to, we don’t have to,”

Yesung’s eyes widen before shaking his head.
“No, I want to!” he blurts out, blushing a little when he realized just how desperate he sounded. “I just think.….we shouldn’t do it here, not in the training room where someone can walk in anytime,”

Kyuhyun nods once in understanding, moving back and away from the younger completely.
Maybe his lust was getting the better of him, finding his urge to resist that carnal desire getting weaker.

Feeling as if the elder might have been disheartened or discouraged by his rejection, Yesung reaches forward and gently takes ahold of the other’s hands.

“Tonight….after your mission,” he starts, squeezing his hand lightly. “I’ll be waiting in your bed, ready for you,” he whispers, blue eyes gleaming in determination to satiate their ual hunger.

Kyuhyun chuckles, merely brushing off the boy’s promise, unaware of how serious Yesung was.
“It’s fine, don’t worry about it,” the elder reassures once again as he stood up.

Yesung frowns a little at the elder’s nonchalant dismissal, very determined about it all.
“So you better come back early!” he adds, shouting at the other who had walked off to retrieve the rest of Yesung’s daggers.

The elder just continues laughing under his breath as he waved a dismissive hand at the boy who was still sitting on the ground, finding the younger adorable as always.

 

 


A/N: Hi my Luckies! University has still been pretty rough for me so I do apologize for the slow updates and bad editing.....
I have made a decision on how I'd like to end this story, so I'm pretty excited about that :) And y'all voted for a happy-descriptive ending XD There was only one vote for angst ending, and one vote for open-ending lol. 

Anyways, Thank you all for reading!

More comments are greatly appreacited as well! It really really helps for faster updates because it allows me to know that people are still reading and waiting <3
So please leave more comments~