A Piece Of Pink Paper

I Heart You, I Had You.

Sorry, what’s your name?". He started to show a hint of a nervous laugh as he said this. However, I am still winning this 'who is more nervous?' competition.

"Ahahahah, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before hahah.” He smiled a shy smile that honestly, nearly kills me every time.

The way he shyly laughed made my heart skip a beat. And if possible, it made me freak out even more on the inside. He crumpled the piece of pink paper in his hands."Well that made my heart shrink.". I thought. Although my heart is a bit more calm now. “Ahh, I must have forgotten to throw some rubbish out and left it in my locker.. haha” he laughed a bit more. The thought that he didn’t know it was my note relieved me a little, but the thought that he didn’t see my note disappointed and saddened me too. I had worked up all my courage to write and send in that note….

"You're in my Home Group aren't you?" He said. As cool as he was, this cut the awkwardness like a knife.

 "Yeah" I replied. "I-I... I..... Um....". Great Su, That wasn't stupid of you at all!!!! I thought.

He stared straight into my eyes so hard, I swear i could see the emotions in his eyes.. And it confused me. Because if he was always this calm and cool, why can i see the confusion in his eyes? And It's not like he didnt try to hide it either, it was only there for a split second. But i saw it, It's like he's curious about something.. And since he's my crush, I can only hope that he's curious about me.

"Ahahahahah...". He laughed. There he goes again, with that super cool and chic laugh of his... It makes girls fall head over heels for him. I can tell because this one girl actually did fall for him. I mean literally. Right down the stairs she went.. Not like i didn't have my couple of bumps into walls or other people... Okay, maybe more than just a couple... Or a few... Or a lot....

"Hmm.." He mumbled. Then he just walked away.

Someone save me. I think I'm about to faint. That's it. He just walked away like that. I absolutely NEED to know how he can do EVERY SINGLE THING IN LIFE with such a cool and chic aura. Heck, that was the coolest hmm I have ever heard in my life. And the way he just walked away after that hmm, he must be taking lessons. It HAS to be.

"Ok Su, you've got this." I thought. "Just head to class and sit next to Ji Na like normal.". Not to mention you're definitely gonna tell her every single detail about this. Of course you are. She can't miss out on anything.

You walk into class and, WHADDAYA KNOW!!!

The only seat in class left is next to Jin.

Next to "Him".