I Heart You

I Heart You, I Had You.

"I Heart You". With capital first letters and stuff. Yes i admit it is cheesy, but it was what i really wanted to say at the time without it being too long and draggy. Honestly, I've never been so scared in my life. My hands were sweaty and trembling, and all sorts of paranoid and weird stuff was running through my mind. My hands were still sweating buckets. I hate the feeling of damp hands. Ugh. UGH. Suddenly I thought, "Oh no, what if he gets the letter, and it's all covered in my disgusting hand sweat?!?". It's too late. I had already slipped the letter through the small hole in his locker door. I paused for a minute, then proceeded to FREAK. OUT.

"NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I desperately fiddled with the the lock to try and open his locker so he WOULDN'T SEE MY STUPID CHEESY LETTER COVERED IN DISGUSTING. HAND. SWEAT. I was completely freaking out and going out of my paranoid mind when suddenly...

"What are you doing with my locker?" 

"Uh oh." i mumbled. And that wasn't just any ordinary uh oh. That was the highest pitched uh oh i had ever squeezed out in my life.

"Excuse me?"

"Nuts.". I let go of the lock that feels like it would rust away into dust because of how much my hands were sweating right now. I can't quite put my finger on this. The funny thing is that I'm still more worried about the note inside the locker. Of course. I mean, why wouldnt I be? 'He' had just caught me and my sweaty hands trying to open his damn LOCK. And as if to make matters worse, he's gonna open his own damn lock  and find my disgusting, damp, note. "I'm doomed." I thought. Of course I am. Of course this would happen. I am Su Ha.

"I'm sorry, why are you in front of my locker?" He said this so calmly and coolly that it kinda makes me forget where I came from. "Dammit Su!! This is why you fell for him!!" The fact that he's still being nice while keeping his cool is really what gets me, ya know?

"Oh, I-I'm sorry i must have..... Fell!!". Thats right! Fell!! Nothing to see here....

"Oh, that's ok." He smirked. "Wait what?!?! NO!!!! Did he just smirk at me?!?! NO!! STOP!!!! YOU'RE TEARING MY INSIDES TO SHREDS!!!"

He opened his locker to take out his books. He took out a slightly damp piece of pink paper. He saw it. He turned to me.

It's not the end of the world Su Ha... Probably..... Just your life....

 

End of chapter one~