Right Next To You~

I Heart You, I Had You.

Omg where is Ji Na I am going to murder her. Now I have to take the seat next to him. Next to Jin. I walk over to the seat, and place my bag on the floor. I felt dizzy. "No Su Ha, you can't feel dizzy. You can't be clumsy. Not now." I pulled out my chair. I missed my chair completely.

 

"Are you ok?"

 

Ouch. That hurt. It took me a few seconds to realize that he had asked me a question. I don't know whether the pain is wearing off or getting worse when I hear him say that. His voice makes the pain go away, but the fact that I am now sitting on the floor with the whole class staring at me is making the pain in my heart and head get worse. Well, it's not just the whole class. It's him too.

 

"....". I stare at him. I don't know what to do. Su... SU!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!?!

 

"Ehem..". He coughs and immediately stops caring. He picks up a pen and writes, seemingly in a rush. Great. That didn't kill my self esteem at all. In fact, it blew it right up.

 

I get up, still mindful of all the stares coming my way. Ugh. They pierce me like arrows.

 

"Sorry..." I mumbled. He didn't even notice. Well, actually.. Something in me tells me he did notice, he just didnt care..

 

Everyone turns back to what they were doing before, and I whipped out my phone. There's a text on Kakaotalk that's from Ji Na. Perfect timing Ji Na, now if you could only have used that time perfection to save my embarrased but (Get it?) now angry earlier. By ACTUALLY SHOWING UP. YA JERK.

"Dear Su, lol jkjk I have to attend some meeting during homegroup KTHXBAI LUV YA~~~~

I swear there's no winning with this girl. 

"I hate you." I typed back. This is getting bad now. He's reaching out to me. Su. SU!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!!!

"You're blocking my bag." Oh. False alarm Su, ahahahaha... Su you idiot.

"Oh yeah" He held out something to me. It was a post it note. There was something written on it in messy and rushed handwriting. Could it be?

"Meet me in the science hall after school ends.