Love Expert Kai

What Am I To You?

"You were chosen." The joyful Chanyeol sounded so serious that Kyungsoo thought he was going to know the reason why he was suddenly getting chased by these people. "The truth is..." 

"Kai likes you so much and we basically want you to be in our circle of friends by all means. Alright?" Chanyeol went back to his happy go lucky mode. "No way." Kyungsoo's reflects were quite clear he didn't wanna join them but Chanyeol just continued talking. "Ah! To be part of us you just need to meet our only requirement." Then Chanyeol was in deep thought. At the same time Kyungsoo was rejecting all the words that came out of Chanyeol's mouth. No no no and no Kyungsoo shouted in his mind "I'm sorry but I refuse. Hey, listen to me! All of you, I do not want to join your group in the first place so there's no need for that requirement you are talking about.  So just excuse me and let me go." 

Chanyeol closed his eyes for a minute, after he opened them hd again started explaining. 

"All the celebs residing in this room must be an expert of some sort. Baekkie's a cosplay expert. So cute isn't he? Love you baby." He said with a flying kiss targeted to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo already figured that out since he got shocked by the maid outfit. "Tao's a sports expert. He's great in basketball, wushu and athletics. He is being pursued by a lot of sports clubs because of his magnificent physical abilities." Kyungsoo knew Tao was a good basketball player because he have seen him play during a school friendly game but he didn't know Tao was an expert. The last word his mind read again. Expert. "Expert? Then I guess I gotta go, I'm an ordinary man. See yeah."

"What are you saying Kyungsoo? I saw it just now, You're exceptional. Look at that dramatic comeback! It was flawless." 

"Are you making fun of me?"

"I'm not I'm not." Chanyeol replied with a serious face. "The important part is whether it is interesting or not. For example, Mr Wu is a pleasure expert. His ual desire, lust and appetite for gambling are not half-hearted."

"You only live once, right? Got to enjoy it while you have it." Kris stated.

Kyungsoo then looked at Chanyeol again and  Chanyeol thought Kyungsoo was asking what he was expert in. "Hmm? Me? I guess I am an entertainment expert? Well, you will understand eventually. And as you already know, Kai is the love expert." 

"Love is different to stealing and just hooking up with someone else's girlfriend." Kai earned a glare from Kyungsoo. "Well then, you must also be aware of the fact that the person he's interested in right now is you Kyungsoo." 

That was a joke, right? was Kyungsoo's reply in his mind.

From that day on, Kyungsoo's ordinary life was not ordinary anymore. Because of someone in particular. Kai. Just like now, Kyungsoo stepped into the school ground and he was suprised by Kai with a good morning and a kiss on his cheeks. 

"Good morning my . Go die!" Early in the morning and Kyungsoo was already fuming. I mean, who wouldn't if a straight guy like him, got kissed by another man. 

"You don't read the atmosphere well, do you? Don't get close to me." Kyungsoo stomped as quick as he could to get away from Kai.

"I'm not that much of an expert." Kai blushed and smiled.

"I was not complementing you idiot. You know I hate you so much, right?" Kyungsoo was really annoyed. "You don't know me yet you don't know me that well. That's all I know. That's why"Kai paused and then Kai took Kyungsoo's left hand and continued, "You should learn and know me for awhile even though you hate me right now. It's all about skinship, you know?" 

"Let go of my hand and by the way-" Kyungsoo looked around them. The girls who seem to be fans of Kai were giving him glare of contempt. "These glares could murder." Kyungsoo rembembered what Suho said before. "Yes Suho, I think all girls hating me is now possible" He thought.

Kai gripped tighter on Kyungsoo's hand but just hard enough for Kyungsoo to feel it. "Don't worry about it, superiority complex, right? "

"You really are the worst, aren't you?" Kyungsoo, for the past few days has been sworing and using more negstive words. He did not like it , but he couldn't help reacting to Kai's sudden gestures.

"Goodmorning you two." Chanyeol's deep voice and his heaviness on Kyungsoo and Kai startled the two. With his height, he could put his arms on their  "Holding hands so early in the morning, how homoual." Chanyeol laughing loudly attracting more other students attention. 

"What the - " Because Kyungsoo was in deep thought earlier about his attitude lately, he forgot about Kai holding his hands. "Homoual!?" He look at their now intertwined hands and pushed Kai away.

"Aww How boring." Chanyeol sighed.

"Anyways what's with the flowers?" Kyungsoo just realised Chanyeol was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh this? A girl gave it to me" Chanyeol replied and Kai added "Last Wednesday morning, he said something among these lines. "My heart is charmed by flowers. They're so beautiful and smell nice."  So his fans started giving him flowers everyday since then."

Chanyeol picked one out and gave it to Kyungsoo. "Here Kyungie." Kyungsoo received it but he wondered why he now got a nickname and now he had more girls glaring to him. He sighed.

Chanyeol left the two ad went towards his first class. "Goodmorning my dear flowers." He gave a flying kiss to the group of fans who just waits infront of the rooms just to see greet him in the morning. They were so loud but it looked like Chanyeol like the attention. "Kyaaa~ Chanyeol oppa! Look at me! Prince! Chanyeol oppa~~"

"Is he really like that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"At the very least, he was already like that when I first met him and that was so long ago." Kai replied.