School Celebrities Like Kai

What Am I To You?

Kyungsoo POV

Kai is stopping. It seems we finally reach our destination. We are welcomed by a tall guy. Even taller than Kai.

"Welcome to our castle" Their what? Surely this is not in school! Why is there a TV set here and sofas? The expensive grand chandelier in the ceiling and the paintings on the walls are screaming wealth. This got to be a dream! Wait, I can use that as an excuse. 

-

"This is a dream. Please excuse me while I go wash my face and wake up." Kyungsoo said thinking of getting away. However, he could not even move and turn his body to the door's direction. 

"Now now" Kai simply had him stuck in that same position with just his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 "Crap." Kyungsoo muttered with disappointment.

"This is reality that is as fantastic as a dream. Right Baek?" With that, Baekyun made an entrance. Kyungsoo thought it was so weird but Baekhyun claimed it as unique and a must have entrance. It's just him, no band singing or a red carpet, but if there was enough space Baekhyun would've hired them. But anyways, it was not just her exagerrated diva pose and greeting that got Kyungsoo startled according to Kyungsoo. It was the outfit! "Is it even allowed to cosplay in school? But she's really cute and bubbly." Kyungsoo thought. Baekhyun was in a French maid outfit. He had the headband tied around his head and he was holding a tray with a teapot. "Tea anyone? You guys, don't just stand there, go take a sit." He then put down the tray.

"Uhm excuse me, what exactly is this room? " Kyungsoo grabbed the opportunity to ask as he was still confused with all the decorations.

"This is the student union room. Well it was, but now this is our palace, it's where all the celebrities in this school like me stay." Chanyeol replied and continued happily. "I asked my grandfather and he remodeled it for me." "So he's the famous grandson of the principal and this is the Celeb Lot Room?!" Kyungsoo thought.

"Chanyeol's granddad loves him so much you see." Baekhyun added. 

Kyungsoo looked at their position clearly and that's when he realised something was wrong. Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa and he had Baekhyun on his lap. The couple as Kyungsoo concluded they were a couple because of the invisible but noticeable love hearts on the air coming from them. He heard the two flirting.

"And Baekhyun loves Chanyeol very much too" Baekhyun said jumping quickly for a hug. That when Kyungsoo accidentally saw the bulge hiding behind those laces. Baekhyun was just wearing a white underwear and no bloomer like girls would usually wear when they wore skirts. "Wait..ehhhh??" Kyungsoo was confused all over again. "She is a he? Now that I look at her, I mean him, there are no s" Kyungsoo thought. "So strange. I thought he was a girl. He looks so feminine and his voice is not deep. I mistook him as a girl." He added to his thoughts.

"I'm going back or rather please let me go back." This was getting scarier for Kyungsoo. He wanted to go away from these people. But he couldn't with the heavy body on his back and hands locking him from behind. Baekhyun was coldy grabbing Kyungsoo. He had this sly smile on his face. "You cannot. You are our long awaited toy, customer." Kyungsoo got a chill and gave him goosebumps. "I just h-heard you say toy." That time, Kyungsoo desperately wanted to escape even more. It was creeping him out. All this huge revelations. 

"What's with all these ruckuses?"

A familiar voice to Kyungsoo could be heard. Mr. Wu came in. It was easy to tell who's voice it was because of Kris' broken Korean. Kris Wu was Kyungsoo's English teacher. "He's very popular because of his face (his looks is different to other guys in this school according to the girls in my class) , his height (tallest one in school), his y voice and accent when speaking English (again according to the girls in my class) and he's popular because his age is not that far with ours so he's easy going unlike the other teachers and he can relate to the students stories." Kyungsoo thought.

"Mr. Wu please help me, some weird crazy guys are coming after me." Kyungsoo grabbed Mr. Wu's shoulders, asking help desperately. 

"Uh, calm down Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo was puzzled. "It seems interesting. Enjoy your time here." Kris smiled at him, as if Kyungsoo's frantic act just now didn't happen. 

It seems the celeb group was enjoying Kyungsoo's presence in the room.

Only Kyungsoo did not know Kris also is part of the celeb group "You're also a resident here??" This is getting crazier, a surprised Kyungsoo thought.

"Because within the school, this is the only place I can smoke." Kris replied while taking off his blazer. "What the- A teacher shouldn't be mentioning things like smoking in front of the students." 

"Kyungsoo." Another voice was heard but this time it was soft unlike the loud bickering Baekhyun's. Kyungsoo looked at his right where the voice came from. Kyungsoo knew the boy. He was certain the boy was the Chinese one who transferred before the end of our first year. 

Tao is a transfer student from China. Even though he was not in any of Kyungsoo's class, Kyungsoo like every other students knew Tao because his entrance when he first came to the school got every mouth opening, maybe except some who weren't in the gate or who live in under a rock that they mever heard of the extravagant lift. Who wouldn't notice a helicopter in the air right and landing to the lot infront of the school?

-

Anyways, Kyungsoo finally got a bit of hope because of Tao's presence because finally there was a decent guy in the room. "Don't worry so much. I know it can be overwhelming being surrounded suddenly by these people." Kyungsoo held Tao's hands. An angel he thought. "I know, right? They dragged me here against my will." 

"You were not just taken here. You were chosen." Chanyeol calmly stated. 

-

Because the first 2 chapters had great feedback, this update is earlier~ Thank you for 3 votes, 92 subscribers and 6 comments! Thank you thank you! I will update as quick as I can.