IV.

Say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV.

 

Junhoe stepped back, drew his hand away from the handle wondering whether he should go or not, and then he eventually did, but only after collecting every bit of his courage because he really needed it more than ever. Junhoe saw him. Hanbin was sitting, leaning on the desk, busily writing on a sheet of paper and completely focused on his work.

“Hyung” Junhoe said finally breaking the silence that hung in the room.

The pen fell on the table, the paper was put aside and Hanbin turned toward him, getting up and going towards him to greet him.

“There you are” Hanbin greeted him doing to embrace him but Junhoe rejected him, dodging and avoiding any type of contact because it would make things easier to deal with.

“What’s wrong?” Hanbin asked very confused, but Junhoe refused even to look him straight in the eye.

“I was awake” Junhoe began to speak, feeling his heart become increasingly heavy to every word that freed from the cage of feelings where he was trapped like a prisoner, “why did you do it?”.

“Why I...” Hanbin took a step toward him in order to reduce the distance that separated them, “I kissed you?” he asked with the desire to do it again, to give him another kiss, a second one, and many others.

“Why did you do that?” Junhoe asked noticing that the other was getting closer, “you shouldn't have done that” he added shortly after nervously biting his lower lip.

“Why?” that was the only question Hanbin had for him, while he rested the index on Junhoe's chin to lift his face and being able to meet his gaze, “I just wanted to kiss you” it was a confession.

Junhoe faced him, grabbed him by the shoulders with a firm grip and practically towered over him because of his stature, then opened his mouth to speak but closed it soon after since he was unable to utter a single word.

“Tell me you don't want it, Junhoe, tell me you don't want me” Hanbin whispered without flinching, “say something, Junhoe, just say something”.

Hanbin kissed him, his own lips they crashed on those of him, but it was a short kiss because the other pushed him away from himself as much as possible. 

“I'm not sorry. I’m not going to apologize, not for that, not to have kissed you” Hanbin said in very resolute tone, “I do not mind at all” he had never been so determined in his entire life.

Junhoe wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter