III.

Say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

 

Junhoe received an unexpected text from Hanbin. He took a deep breath before opening it, watched the name appeared on the screen for a while with a silly grin on his pretty face and then when he read it that smile was vanished as if it never existed. He rereads it, and did it again, so something inside him was already torn because it was written that Hanbin couldn't arrive for dinner in time.
He pursed hips lips, gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, being seized by a feeling of anger mixed with sadness. Hanbin had made some sort of promise to him that he didn't keep, but Junhoe had believed him and had trusted him. He was just plain wrong.

“Junhoe?” Donghyuk waved a hand in front of him because he seemed to be so far away in another world, “are you okay?” he asked eyeing him with a look rather worried.

“Yes, everything’s fine. I’m fine” Junhoe replied continuing to set the table and realizing there was an extra seat that would remain empty as usual, without Hanbin, even if he was used to the fact he wasn’t there it didn’t mean that it had stopped hurting his feelings.

Junhoe went to the balcony, stood there leaning against the railing, and then he heard a voice he knew very well call him, so he turned to find himself in front of him. It was Hanbin.

“Surprise” Hanbin greeted him with a smile full of hesitation, somewhat shy.

“What are you doing here?” Junhoe remained to look at him, he was both confused and happy at the same time.

“I…” Hanbin left the sentence hanging not knowing what were the most suitable words to complete it, “I didn’t want to disappoint you again” he added after a pause.

“And what about that message?” Junhoe asked retreating a little, trying to create some distance between them.

“I was just kidding!” Hanbin admitted with an even bigger smile that brought out the cute dimples in his cheeks.

“I hate you!” Junhoe exclaimed about to hit him playfully on the shoulder with his fist, but Hanbin stopped him taking his hand in his own.

“Why don’t you come with me sometime, do you?” Hanbin said looking him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter