II.

Say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II.

 

Within the walls of the dormitory echoed a series of different sounds, when Hanbin inserted the key in the lock, made it make two complete turns and unlocked the mechanism. The door opened and closed. He found a sudden warmth which gradually erased all traces of the rainy and stormy night, whose frost had crept itself even into his bones freezing him completely almost to death. He took off his jacket and rolled down the hood of his sweatshirt, then turned around and saw him. There was Junhoe curled up on the couch with his mobile phone still clutched in his fingers.

"Junhoe?" Hanbin called him having recognized his figure in the dark, in the gloom that enveloped the room, "Junhoe? Are you awake?" he asked him taking some steps forward and joining him, but he wasn't.

He looked at him for a few moments that seemed endless, as if time had stopped forever, he bent over him and touched his skin shifting away a lock of blond hair from his face. He looked down his body, noting that he only wore the tracksuit pants and a simple short sleeves t-shirt that left uncovered his toned, athletic and tanned arms.

"You little brat, don't you dare to catch a cold" Hanbin joked to himself as he leaned over him a blanket to cover him up properly.

All of a sudden Junhoe opened his eyes widening them in the total, vibrant and alive darkness around them.
"Hyung? Is that you?" Junhoe winced, rubbing his eyelids several times but his eyesight was still a bit blurred, "have you come back?” he asked pulling the blanket off and realizing that it was probably Hanbin who put it on him while he was sleeping.

"Yes, it's just me" Hanbin replied with a smile, "have you been waiting for me?" the smile turned into an amused grin.

Junhoe stood up, looked at him, claimed his gaze and standing face to face.

"Of course not!" Junhoe exclaimed, "you know, I didn't even notice your absence" he was lying to him and even to himself.

"Ah, really?" Hanbin pretended to be very offended.

"But Jinhwan-hyung did" the younger informed him nodding several times, "he's also quite angry with you" he couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter