I.

Say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I.

 

Junhoe awoke in the middle of the night because of some noise so he got up, he noticed that Hanbin's bed was empty and walked out of his room, looking for him and wondering where he might be at that late hour.

"Hyung?" Junhoe called as he switched on the hall light, "is that you?" he kept calling him but the dorm was now quiet, he felt only a trail of frost coming from the living room that made him shiver.
"Hyung?" he tried again a little later, then once arrived in the living room he saw him.

The door to the balcony was left open, leaving the passage of the cold night air: Hanbin was out there, leaning on the railing.
Junhoe approached him with caution, with slow and measured steps, then he put a hand on his shoulder just touching it and the other turned to face him.

"Oh, it's just you" Hanbin said, taking off the headphones from his ears and lowering the hood of his sweatshirt, "did I wake you up? I'm sorry if I did, I tried not to wake anyone but perhaps I wasn't careful enough. Next time I will pay more attention" he asked thinking he was the cause of his awakening.

"Yes, hyung, it was probably your fault!" Junhoe replied with a smirk, "what about you? Why are you still here?" he asked back.

"I just got back from the recording studio. I'm very tired, but I really can't sleep" he told him with a resigned sigh holding his head in his hands.

They remained silent for a while, it was nice just be the two of them, together for the first time, without anyone else around. The wind began to blow hard whipping the fronds of the trees, and a mass of gray clouds were crossing the starry sky, swallowing every single star that shone.
Junhoe was shaken by a series of unstoppable shivers, impossible to repress.

"Are you cold?" Hanbin asked him already knowing the answer, seeing that the other was wearing only a short sleeves t-shirt.

"No, I'm perfectly fine" the younger replied lying, so the other took off his leather jacket and laid it on his shoulders, covering him.
“...thanks” Junhoe thanked him clutching in the jacket he was wearing that smelled of him, of Hanbin, of his hyung.

"You weren't here for dinner, not today" Junhoe wanted him to know he noticed his absence.

"I had to work till lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter